Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Bekki

Announcement Welcome back to OneHallyu!

40 minutes ago, Γ¬Λ†ΛœΓ«Β¦Β¬Γ¬Λ†ΛœΓ«Β¦Β¬ said:

when will the ask a mod thread be open? i need to get clarification about what kinds of usernames are now allowed with the new software. i tried to make a username with spaces and it didn't let me for example, what's the deal with that?

previously i was allowed to have a username with hangul (they didn't count as ""special characters"" before but now they do i guess) but now my name is clearly broken and beyond fixing so i need some advice

Hi, can you try again now? craZy fixed this.

Just now, Γ¬Λ†ΛœΓ«Β¦Β¬Γ¬Λ†ΛœΓ«Β¦Β¬ said:

am i allowed to have hangul as my username still or do i have to change it into normal letters?

Oh sorry, I meant the issue with the space should be fixed. Basically the only characters we allow now are the letters a-z, numbers 0-9, hyphens, underscores, spaces and fullstops. I'll edit the rules to make it more clearer though.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Keodi said:

Hello! I read the Rules page but I'm still unsure if the signature requirement is 465x250?

Yep that's right, it used to be 450x250 :)Β 

4 minutes ago, Vanille said:

Hi, I got a notif that I was banned before OH went down, I'd like to stay unbanned now if that's possible ^^

It was a ban by choice, not because I broke rules. Thanks!

Okay, no problem!

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, lovebaek said:

Hi, the ask a mod thread is locked so I will ask here if that's okay: one of my friends can't currently log in, she thinks it's likely because she has some characters in her name and from what I understand that's no longer allowed.. normally she would just try to log in with her email instead but she can't remember what email is associated with her account (welp) so is there anything that can be done?Β 

Hey, no worries. That's most likely the reason, I can change her name if she knows her password and she can just log in like that?

11 minutes ago, Sooyoung's Wife said:

Thanks for all the hard work.

Β 

Edit: I gotta say though I'm not too sure about this new signature size limit. I had already voiced my displeasure with staff having no size limit and their sigsΒ taking up my whole screen and now I've already seen 2 members with screen-sized sigs.Β I guess I'll finally just hide all sigs.

The new sig limit isn't all that different from before, it's 465x250. Who is breaking the sig rules? Feel free to report them and we can remove them.

Staff members also have limits too, but they have a slight increase and more lines etc just because they use their sig to promote various OH related things too.

2 minutes ago, masayumeΓ’Λœβ€ chasing said:

Maybe you've answered it already (sorry for not going throughΒ everything), but will OH allow special characters again after some time or is this permanent?Β 

Nope, this is gonna be a permanent thing from now. Sorry bout that πŸ™

18 minutes ago, lovebaek said:

She does know it yes! Her username is:Β fluffyhairedbaek

It's the 'L' s that are with different formatΒ so if you could just put normal letters that would be great! Thank you!

You can let her know she can try logging in now πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, renÒ€Ò€Ò€ said:

Can 1 yall tell me da HELL is wrong w ma username πŸ’€

You probably were using special characters or emoji's before, but you have a free name change in your settings that you can use~

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

Can someone help me unarchive this thread?

Β 

Thanks

It's been unarchived, but there are SO many threads in the queue, so I can't tell you how long it will take to complete tbh. Maybe a couple days? Feel free to make any new threads for now and we can just merge them with the older threads when the process is all done, if that's easier for any OP's.

32 minutes ago, zella said:

What's the limit of reactions in a day?15?

25 in total iirc. No upvote or downvote difference.

5 minutes ago, renÒ€Ò€Ò€ said:

Is it gon b broken againΒ if I put an emoji/special character in it or am I iight

You can't add them to usernames anymore, it's been disabled, so nope

Sign in to follow this