Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

The "A" who B.I was talking to about drugs is reportedly former YG Trainee Han Seo Hee

That bitch.. Why she s always involved! Who s behind you? (ಠ益ಠ)

So it seems like she was the official supplier for YG? Interesting, she should get all the trash out at least, go for the boss, girl

wbk

D6asYJbUYAAEBlK.jpg

Idgaf she’s a queen, her feminism ideas are questionable asf but I find her pretty entertaining plus I’m just here for YG’s downfall.

:hurr:

No wonder girl sounds confident with all the those YG teas she claims she had. :hurr:

Han Seo Hee really out there doing her part in bringing YG down

That bitch.. Why she s always involved! Who s behind you? (ಠ益ಠ)

I doubt anyone’s behind her, she already warned that she had all the receipts of corruption in YG back in 2016 and now they’re being released. She was aware of how messy the company actually is and only now has the public caught on

so this girl is pretty much a drug dealer? and well she was and still close with a lot of idols too but everyones only blaming yg idols as druggies...it makes you think 

seems like she was the go-to drug supplier for yg artist... 

hmm, wonder what else she knows... i remember when she said this..

“Oh, you know, right? You know all the things regarding your company that I’ve helped hide. Wow, I’m so kindhearted. The reporters were like, ‘Seo Hee, please, let’s release it,’ but I rejected those pleadings because I was scared of you guys. I should have released it then. I believe that you know what I’m talking about. Why did I go there that day? You guys must know, right?â€

makes me wonder if she's the one leaking some of these things to dispatch / news outlets...

Good

Now finally some people would stop calling her a feminist queen or whatsoever 

seems like she was the go-to drug supplier for yg artist... 

hmm, wonder what else she knows... i remember when she said this..

makes me wonder if she's the one leaking some of these things to dispatch / news outlets...

My thoughts exactly after she was named today

She really had all the YG boys in her hands, didn't she??