Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

UPDATE: B.I announces he will leave iKON & YG have terminated his contract.

D82Ych0UYAAjV4M.jpg:large

I’ve seen this reposted a few times on twitter. How reliable is it?

There s something amiss! it was so quick, even those who was believed to be using drugs didnt leave the company!

YG himself is undergoing investigation for his own mess. This could be related

BI might be a sort of a scapegoat or something

Who the fuck knows at this point

Its not a conspiracy. BI got dropped faster than TOP due to the fact everyday there is a scandal for YG which means sucks to suck but after GD, TOP, Park Bom, Kush, Seungri's scandal, they have no room for protection anymore. YG kept Seungri too long and it poisoned the entire company. BI messed up by admitting he bought drugs and the Kakao messages. 

I’ve seen this reposted a few times on twitter. How reliable is it?

I don't know about the reliability of the source. He is reportedly missing according to chinese fans

If he really is missing, it is known he likes walking by the Han RIver someone should really make sure he doesn't hurt himself....I'm actually really serious.  

YG is a mess... 

iKON's future doesn't look good without him

Tbh i didn't expected BI to be in a drug scandal... don't even know what to say, even if he messed up i hope he's ok

D82Ych0UYAAjV4M.jpg:large

if this is true, it would suggest all of this happen before yge announced the termination of his contract...

so they found out he's missing...and what? decide to cut ties quick? do yge even care about the wellbeing of their artist...all those years for nothing...

The delusion on twitter is amazing. Do people think he would actually publicly admit to committing serious crimes in Korea? Of course not, the public would demand prosecution of some kind and the police would be forced to go after him (even if only lightly). According to the texts, he apparently did marijuana and X (probably ecstasy) and intended LSD. How can fans claim its fake news. If it was, YG would have a lucrative lawsuit against dispatch and not terminating a contract. 

Hopefully BI already has or can go through recovery now. Wishing him peace and health moving forward.

YG himself is undergoing investigation for his own mess. This could be related

BI might be a sort of a scapegoat or something

Who the fuck knows at this point

Some people on twitter been saying that bi's 2016 issue was used by yg to cover up the burning sun controversy! ( he released the info to dispatch) idk how reliable is this but yeah!

i did not defend him. but isn't it like 3 years ago? in my country you will go to rehab. no i don't think he is not wrong. but YG kick him out faster than a light, well.. seungri? what a joke

The guy had tough luck, if he had been busted some other time maybe he could have gone unnoticed but after Seungri's mess and Burning Sun Scandal, YG is in the crossfire and someone had to pay.

Someone in a kakaotalk chat has said that Hanbin aka B.I. was found crying by Han River

D82wCrZX4AEBtCV.jpg

YG can't catch a break lmao what's with YG's Idols and wanting to do drugs?

The fact that this was kept hidden for 3 years 0u0plz.png

Like boy, you knew you fucked up, the dealer told you that you'll get in trouble if you want to buy drugs. What did he expect? YG can't cover you up forever when they have so many things to cover up for themselves first.

Still surprised he decided to leave the group so quickly.

I wonder how many more... How many more crimes that YG, his staffs, and his artists have done but the police never looked into it...