Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

UPDATE: B.I announces he will leave iKON & YG have terminated his contract.

Who's going to write song lyrics for pb now?

I cant imagine Ikon without him, *please ikon leave yg and continue as a group under another company.

I still can't process this.

YG is really throwing him under the bus, tsktsk.

poor dude. this was a victimless crime and now his life is in shambles. yg is probably hoping to god nobody looks closer at exactly why it was that the cops never investigated him huh

Damn why so many still believes YG and their artists bs excuses. It's unbelievable he didn't take the drugs, AFTER ASKING FOR A DISCOUNT COZ IT'S EXPENSIVE AF. asdgfdsgfd What he gonna do with the drugs then, stare at it and have a convo? dfsgsdfsfdg

There must be more going on than just that single incident. Contract termination within 6 hours of the news breaking, damn.

Yea, I think that too.

Everything is fishy af.

-

Good luck to IKON! I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to disband at this point.

Yea, I think that too.

Everything is fishy af.

-

Good luck to IKON! I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to disband at this point.

2018 was the most amazing year of their career and now a year later, everything just goes south in the blink of an eye...

This shit is crazy.

Yea, I think that too.

Everything is fishy af.

-

Agreed. It’s the quickest YG have moved and it’a suss af in my eyes.

I’m really sad for the boys, the only reason they were getting comebacks is because Hanbin was the main source of music. They’re going to be stuck in the dungeon now.

But why are people trusting Dispatch so easily?

Why did Hanbin leave and YG terminate his contract so quickly?

I’m really sad for the boys, the only reason they were getting comebacks is because Hanbin was the main source of music. They’re going to be stuck in the dungeon now.

ofcourse they move fast af because this agency has had 5billon scandals and it keeps on coming every damn day theres something new. even if YG didn't want to let him go i bet the shareholders made him drop the guy they are hemorrhaging money everytime someone else comes up

same thought, I mean TOP used ddrugs right? but he didnt leave, but why YG is throwing bi under the buss, he s literally tge one creating music for almost all yg artists!!!?

because thats the state of the world today anyone can accuse you of anything and the people take that as a guilty until proven innocent but still guilty afterwards regardless if the accusation is true or not so in the end any scandal is a lose lose for you period regardless if its a valid one or not. Its gg for any celebrity in Korea

Why did Hanbin leave and YG terminate his contract so quickly?

There s something amiss! it was so quick, even those who was believed to be using drugs didnt leave the company!

because thats the state of the world today anyone can accuse you of anything and the people take that as a guilty until proven innocent but still guilty afterwards regardless if the accusation is true or not so in the end any scandal is a lose lose for you period regardless if its a valid one or not. Its gg for any celebrity in Korea

totally unfair, but that's how the world is today! I feel bad for him.

2018 was the most amazing year of their career and now a year later, everything just goes south in the blink of an eye...

This shit is crazy.

mte

I'm really surprised. They have fans, they can tour and be fine even without public support. Most of boy groups don't do well on charts and they're still doing great. I guess he just feels very guilty and he doesn't want other members to suffer too