Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

UPDATE: B.I announces he will leave iKON & YG have terminated his contract.

Why leaving if he's innocent?

Can't say I feel bad. I don't think drug use should be criminalized but it is in Korea and the fact that he sought to break the law and the police didn't even look into things is part of a larger issue when it comes to YGE as a whole. 

Does BI produce most of iKON's songs?

Idk man what's real shady is how YG repeatedly covered up for its artistes and keep getting involved in such scandals. Personally feel at this point it may be better to just totally boycott YG. The existing artistes should sue YG and leave.

Oh

Don't do drugs, kids.

"He said he wanted to use them, but because he was afraid, he did not actually use the drugs in the end" LMFAOOO

"He said he wanted to use them, but because he was afraid, he did not actually use the drugs in the end" LMFAOOO

all this happened in literally a few hours wtf

Deny and then terminate a contract in less than 24 hours?

The fuck is going on

There must be more going on than just that single incident. Contract termination within 6 hours of the news breaking, damn.

it is so wtf...

"My world has fallen"? What the fuck?

It IS a fucked up situation and BI messed up big time, but he's a big boy and it's not the end of the world.

If BI plays his cards right, he could still have a decent career and maybe even come back to IKON. (assuming the remaining members would even want to stay at YG when their contracts are up)

Do you believe B.I saying he didn't use them?

"He said he didn't use them so it means he didn't. I believe oppa because oppa would never lie!!!"

Do you believe B.I saying he didn't use them?

"He said he didn't use them so it means he didn't. I believe oppa because oppa would never lie!!!"

LSD sheets are really good looking with patterns,art and drawing so good looking :3