Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

UPDATE: B.I announces he will leave iKON & YG have terminated his contract.

what?

i hope this is a joke right? twitch.gif

so he leave iKon but he still stay under YG? so much news in 1 day.

I wonder what is actually going on here with YG entertainment when almost every scandal has them involved in it.

edit: nvm YG is a mess

eye - 

i don't know what to say........

well one i don't trust yg. so their whole "we test our idols" is irrelevant to me

I literally wheezed when I read that part in their statement... They really should have left it out.

I'm actually really sad for him, his career and life is basically destroyed. Surely he could have just gone on hiatus?

I literally wheezed when I read that part in their statement... They really should have left it out.

I'm actually really sad for him, his career and life is basically destroyed. Surely he could have just gone on hiatus?

same 

all the pressure yg put on him probably didn't help either

yge is so f*cked up. ruining so many young and talented people dreams

what shocks me is the sheer stupidity of the entire thing. seriously this is one of the most idiotic scandals i've ever seen, who buys drugs over SNS like that? do it in person like normal people

I mean of course he isn’t going to admit to having taken them for legal reasons, given YG have already long covered up for him but..

I guess he doesn’t want to drag his group down. Honestly, best of luck to him. I hope that dangerous stuff is long behind him and it stays that way.

He said he didn't take the drugs at the end so I don't understand why he is leaving the group...

I don't see a bright future for IKON without B.I

YG is a total mess.

Edit:

nvm it seems like he tried drugs in the past.

what shocks me is the sheer stupidity of the entire thing. seriously this is one of the most idiotic scandals i've ever seen, who buys drugs over SNS like that? do it in person like normal people

Hello, FBI? I'd like to purchase 10 marijuana tablets, por favor.