Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

Take Over The Moon! The Official WayV (威神V) Thread

YANGYANG has been officially registered at KOMCA (Korean Music Copyright  Associaton) with 2 credited song that he wrote for TOTM album; We Go Nanana and King of Hearts.

200222 SuperM_JP Twitter Update

ERYbuEKU8AAg7bK?format=jpg&name=large

From #TEN
How’s everyone? It’s TEN!
SMTOWN hasn’t met you in Japan in a long time.
Let's make the best memories together at Tokyo Dome in April!
I will study hard with my Japanese ^^

#TEN #SuperM
#WeAreTheFutureLive
#WeAreTheFutureLiveInJapan 

Translated by SuperMTrans

Edited by d7thsense

(About Asteroid)
“They asked me if I wanted to sing in English or Korean. I thought since I sing English often, so I should try something new. I recorded for so long, about 3-4 hours. I kept correcting my pronunciation. Luckily, people said it came out OK!”

yangyang: are u surprised that the song with senior imlay wasn't a rap but a vocal?  when I was told "sing it" I wondered if the vocal part would be short and answered, "I'm ok"  wow, it's the first time in my life, even I haven't sung (as a vocal) in wayv

“Now I’m on the way home (the dorm) to wait for Winwin Hyung to play games! Today Lucas isn’t here, he can’t play with us... He went to do SuperM...”

Comment: Are you going to cook yourself?
YY: Cook myself... No, that won't do. If I cook myself, I might get diarrhea. I'll end up losing 5 kg tomorrow.

yangyang's different voices
"i realise my singing and rapping voices are totally different. when i sing - it's so weird to say this myself - i've heard i have a baby voice when i sing but not when i rap. when i rap it's like this ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶦ ˢᶦⁿᵍ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ! and the funniest thing is, i sound different when i sing in english and chinese. if you listen to love talk you'll know. even i feel like i can't recognise my own voice

“Next time if there’s time I’ll go live more. I just wanted to give everyone a little update! Be careful, wash your hands more often, wear your mask, be mindful of your hygiene. I’ll be careful too :] Byebye~”

200226 XIAOJUN’s Weibo update

“A tiring day. As soon as we returned to the dorm, we had a late-night dinner made by our Kun-ge”

ZHOUMI 在你身旁 (I'll be there) (With KUN, XIAOJUN of WayV) Recording Making Film Teaser

200226 xiaojun weibo update 

let us give you strength 

200226 kun weibo update 

❤️❤️❤️ everything will be ok! #/WuhanJiayou 

xiaojun commented on lucas last instgram update asking him if he edited the last pic "bc he looks so tall" and lucas replied "I don't belong to this world".