Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

MBC’s upcoming episode of ‘Straight’ focuses on claims of YG helping to provide sexual services to wealthy individuals

1 step closer to get rid of YG + Blackpink's full album before leaving that trash company.

Why is the world like this? How many depressing headlines on 'women being treated like trash' will I have to read still lmao

I feel so bad for the artists under this trash vile company. Protect them please

Ikon winner and BP already getting shit for the actions of this man and his pet seungri. It makes me sad

Finally the limelight is on YHS. We all know he's a misogynist and creepy prick that groomed his wife since she was a minor ruining her career and her band mates careers in the process, he treats his female artists like less than a disposable product and he doesn't try to hide it. I'm worried about the female trainees and female artists in that company and what they had to go through.

Now I know he won't step a foot into the police station but I'm here for MBC exposing him and hopefully he steps down with his brother from YG.

Well I wonder if GD will take over YG entertainment and it'll be called GD entertainment. 

That sounds like a nice compensation for G-Dragon for all the shit he has gone through. 

WBK

YG denied and threatened to sue once BS saga started. We all knew they are in the same boat with pimpri. Add to that the fact that pimpri used YG money to pay prostitutes. I hope they sink together

Now all the current artists and trainees need to leave this shit hole company.

I'm seething in advance because we all know nothing of consequence will happen to this waste of life.

Seungri admitted the lesser of his crimes being hiring prostitution and nothing happened, this guy will not fall. But it makes you ask: hiring prostitutes for investors and doing these orgies to satisfy them is a common practice in Korea and the world? I think so, you can expect many other Kpop companies doing the same thing since ever and #everybodyknows.

Seungri admitted the lesser of his crimes being hiring prostitution and nothing happened, this guy will not fall. But it makes you ask: hiring prostitutes for investors and doing these orgies to satisfy them is a common practice in Korea and the world? I think so, you can expect many other Kpop companies doing the same thing since ever and #everybodyknows.

I hope it's just prostitution but the whole BS mess revealed fucked up stuff like the underage girls in these clubs etc. It's a chain and I won't be surprised if YG will be revealed to be the owner of BS in the end.

Legal justice may not happen but it will be satisfying to watch this trash man avoiding flexing about his company again in one of his shows considering that he loves to be at the cender of everything

Or mistreating other idols and groups while boosting his shit ego

So YG (the company or the guy) was also doing the pimping thing? In addition to tax stuff and running shady clubs.

They're just as guilty as seungri if not more so but they'll carry on as if they're the big shots.

YG has always been the same.

I hope it's just prostitution but the whole BS mess revealed fucked up stuff like the underage girls in these clubs etc. It's a chain and I won't be surprised if YG will be revealed to be the owner of BS in the end.

Legal justice may not happen but it will be satisfying to watch this trash man avoiding flexing about his company again in one of his shows considering that he loves to be at the cender of everything

Or mistreating other idols and groups while boosting his shit ego

Unfortunately the case is dead for now, Seungri news are no even relevant in translate sites, and he still has a lot of brainless fans. I just wish something big and unexpected happen to unveil everything and all those criminals go to jail, but that's almost a dream, the real world doesn't work like that.

Unfortunately the case is dead for now, Seungri news are no even relevant in translate sites, and he still has a lot of brainless fans. I just wish something big and unexpected happen to unveil everything and all those criminals go to jail, but that's almost a dream, the real world doesn't work like that.

Yeah I'm still waiting for the dramatic twist to happen that rounds this whole thing up into a neat little package... Then I also remember this isn't a drama and the real world is shit

If Soros don't support YG and chaebols fall never will be happen.

The myth say Weinstein fall because a wealthy hand left him fall.

MBC made a big accusation. Waiting for the truth proof.

I thought “on May 27th†meant he provided women to these ppl on May 27th and was like damn he did that today when the spotlight is on him and his company what an idiot.

Anyways nothing will come of this outside of damaging his (already shattered) reputation. Legally I mean nothing will happen. Even if the police investigate it, it’ll end in a fine.

If Soros don't support YG and chaebols fall never will be happen.

The myth say Weinstein fall because a wealthy hand left him fall.

MBC made a big accusation. Waiting for the truth proof.

Excuse me, Soros? Like George Soros? Are you pushing an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory right now lmfaooo pls go outside

eww trash!