Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

UPDATED: Pledis have confirmed that PRISTIN have disbanded.

Man, at least they finally confirmed it instead of leaving fans in the dark for years. Hopefully the girls who left can find a company to help them pursue their dreams and goals, if they still want to remain in the industry. Wishing the best for all of them.

Pristin dance covers were my favorite. :cry:

that sad... kyulkyung deserved better company than this yikes #pledisucks

omg so it finally was confirmed huh... this whole situation is so shitty i wish the girls the best 

fuck pledis

I still can't believe Pledis just...gave up on them. 

Finally there it is. Pledis obviously did not have any future plans for them , so at least most of them got to terminate their contracts.

bro i need the girls who left to spill tea like a "why i left pledis" video coz their situation makes no sense to me

... I cant believe Pledis did them so dirty, Pristin had so much potential... I hope all the girls the best, they all deserved better. Sad Kaeun and Yunjin are still there..

Idk if I will be happy or sad over this news....

Happy because they are now free..

And sad because we'll never know when we'll see them again..

psy.gif

This is so sad... I have never seen a group who disbanded right after winning rookie awards 

This will be one of the biggest mysteries to me. Like, what happened?

If I were a female trainee, I would never step foot in a Pledis audition. Destroyer of girls' dreams and spirits.

I'd understand why kyulkyung is staying because they're kinda doing a good job in managing her in china

but why yehana and sungyeon?

I am really happy for the girls!! At least they don't have to waste their youths in this f****** company and they can pursue other things in life (such as getting a bf or going back to study). If some of them are intending to stay in this industry they should join the next season of produce 101...

Now I am worried for DIA which is under an equally shitty company