Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

Seungri admits to prostitution allegations. In his defend, he said that he kept denying the allegation because he was a celebrity.

all the idiots on this website defending him look extra stupid right now

He’s confessing to this to appear truthful so everyone forgets all the other allegations

He's not gonna get jailed is he unimpressed.png The whole Burning Sun thing is being slowly swept under the rug I feel ..... wthplz.png 

ehh..prostitution is very common in Korea...kissbangs, anmas, officetels, room saloons, tenpros, etc.

Just Go extinct, you scumbag.

I thought he announced that he is retiring from the entertainment industry when this whole mess startedimstupid.png 

so seungsby you are technically not a celeb anymore, buddy

when will you admit the real crimes you knew and have participated in burning sun?

i hope koreans never forget

I've given up on this clown getting the justice he deserves, but I'm more disgusted at how everything related to the burning sun and kim ha kui (Drugs, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, minor prostitution, snuff films, torturing, rape orgy...) went completely sus

yeah media over hype on celeb got the cops chasing tails to the point the real, shit in burning sun got swept away. I could care less about seungri supposed sex with a prostitute and some bs money theft, i want to know who what and when where all these rape,snuff film etc shit is the important shit like that is what im concerned about. But this case has been a circus from the start with the media leading everyone by the hand with all these seungri this that stuff, and piecing shit out every week like thid was some tv drama then say higher up to be revealed soon. 4months later and still nothing was revealed its just morr talk about seungri and stupid shit nobody cares about tax evasion and minor shit like that or sniffing balloons at parties years ago. They should have been focusing on the real shit. The media is in bed with the higher ups all they have to do is lead you about some celb bs to entice the public to force the police to chase this around while the others in authority hide the real stuff as everyone is distracted by this other bs

when will you admit the real crimes you knew and have participated in burning sun?

i hope koreans never forget

hes NOT being charged for ANYTHING related to BS that is causing the outrage. but hey, the police might have the manpower to invesitgate the "real" crimes in the clubs if they didn't put all their people to investigate SR lol. 

He's not gonna get jailed is he unimpressed.png The whole Burning Sun thing is being slowly swept under the rug I feel ..... wthplz.png

It would not have if the police had spent their time and money on investigating BS, rather than SR personal issues like his parties & his bank accounts, which are unrelated to BS. 

yeah media over hype on celeb got the cops chasing tails to the point the real, shit in burning sun got swept away. I could care less about seungri supposed sex with a prostitute and some bs money theft, i want to know who what and when where all these rape,snuff film etc shit is the important shit like that is what im concerned about. But this case has been a circus from the start with the media leading everyone by the hand with all these seungri this that stuff, and piecing shit out every week like thid was some tv drama then say higher up to be revealed soon. 4months later and still nothing was revealed its just morr talk about seungri and stupid shit nobody cares about tax evasion and minor shit like that or sniffing balloons at parties years ago. They should have been focusing on the real shit. The media is in bed with the higher ups all they have to do is lead you about some celb bs to entice the public to force the police to chase this around while the others in authority hide the real stuff as everyone is distracted by this other bs

most of the big media outlets are either controlled/owned by the government. the ruling party is the party of the chaebols. so its not very surprising that kmedia & k police have solely focused their investigation on SR, & whether his indictment determines the validity of their investigation on BS. But when in fact, SR's case is entirely UNRELATED to BS. 

those VVIPs (except Hana - but she was only caught BECAUSE she was associated w/ a celeb) will get away w/ this, and they will just continue to do what they do at other clubs, like they have been doing forever. 

shitty thing is, there will always be "fans" who support him because he's their oppa 

Idiots still doing their jobs protecting criminals they don't even know...

Imagine carrying a child for nearly 10 months, nurturing and raising that child only for them to grow up and defend trash like Seungri

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Microwave

"I'm sorry, your honor. I didn't admit to prostitution / embezzlement / pimping / (accessory to) rape / sharing molka / being a douchebag because I'm a celebrity."

Don't worry, Seungri....you're not a celebrity anymore. There's a difference between being famous and infamous. unsure.png

"I'm sorry, your honor. I didn't admit to prostitution / embezzlement / pimping / (accessory to) rape / sharing molka / being a douchebag because I'm a celebrity."

Don't worry, Seungri....you're not a celebrity anymore. There's a difference between being famous and infamous. unsure.png

the sad part about this is its actually true. Im sure some of the kpoppers have learned our nation and the society and culture likes success and respect alot more than other things you see it in this idol industry they are required to maintain impossible images and high standards not even the closest saint can keep their lives have to be literally perfect or you get cancelled into oblivion. So as an example even if seungri never did anything criminal and just knew about jjy stuff guess what reporting it would have ended his career because people will judge omg you knew xyz etc ur just as bad as him you see that now happening to people who know him even though they were never involved with anything related to him. So people will do whatever to save face if they happen to witness something its better to look the other way and act like you don't know shit didn't see shit didn't hear shit nothing happened. Is it bad? Hell yeah but unfortunately understandable considering the overly judgmental society we live in.