OneHallyu

Seungri admits to prostitution allegations. In his defend, he said that he kept denying the allegation because he was a celebrity.

Lamington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm thinking about how, if this was a game of Town of Salem online, people would respond to this with "10/10 defense" ironically, vote guilty and get him hung

he can say goodbye to being famous and hello to being infamous. he can forget about that celebrity status.

Translation errors. Has to be.

I have known oppa since his debut. Even tho I'm only 9k miles away from him, I know oppa's real personality.

You literally do a job that has the title, "Idol". It means someone people look up to. You can't fucking break laws and get prostitutes if it's illegal and immoral in your country. Seungri, you're a moron.

i'm thinking about how, if this was a game of Town of Salem online, people would respond to this with "10/10 defense" ironically, vote guilty and get him hung

he can say goodbye to being famous and hello to being infamous. he can forget about that celebrity status.

lmaoooo and all the people defending him "he's jester don't hang!!11!1!!"

I've given up on this clown getting the justice he deserves, but I'm more disgusted at how everything related to the burning sun and kim ha kui (Drugs, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, minor prostitution, snuff films, torturing, rape orgy...) went completely sus

I bet you this bastard is still not gonna go to jail either way imstupid.png

the sad reality...

i really hope this doesn't happen....

I've given up on this clown getting the justice he deserves, but I'm more disgusted at how everything related to the burning sun and kim ha kui (Drugs, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, minor prostitution, snuff films, torturing, rape orgy...) went completely sus

fuck that shit, people are fucking disgusting and inhumane and just gross

So is he gonna admit to everything else or play the celebrity defence again (even though he pretty much threw away his celebrity status when all this blew up)? Dumbass shit stain

Archived