Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamington

Seungri admits to prostitution allegations. In his defend, he said that he kept denying the allegation because he was a celebrity.

So that means he thinks it would have been fine to break the law if he wasn’t a celebrity??

i'm thinking about how, if this was a game of Town of Salem online, people would respond to this with "10/10 defense" ironically, vote guilty and get him hung

he can say goodbye to being famous and hello to being infamous. he can forget about that celebrity status.

Omg is he for real? What kinda bullshit excuse is that? So bc you're a celebrity it's ok for you to break the law and lie about it?

Also I hope his dumbass fans will start shutting up now. Disgusting criminal defending creatures

"I kept denying it because I'm a celebrity" = "I was hoping my status would make this all go away and everyone would forget I'm an asshole."

Translation errors. Has to be.

I have known oppa since his debut. Even tho I'm only 9k miles away from him, I know oppa's real personality.

You literally do a job that has the title, "Idol". It means someone people look up to. You can't fucking break laws and get prostitutes if it's illegal and immoral in your country. Seungri, you're a moron.

i'm thinking about how, if this was a game of Town of Salem online, people would respond to this with "10/10 defense" ironically, vote guilty and get him hung

he can say goodbye to being famous and hello to being infamous. he can forget about that celebrity status.

lmaoooo and all the people defending him "he's jester don't hang!!11!1!!"

My god he is complete freaking TRASH

I can't wait to see his sorry ass in jail. And afterwards exile him 

he's really going to push everything under the rug and just claim "i bought a prostitute i'm sorry"

what a coward

asdaskdalskdlka I cant, basically admitted he thought he was special enough to not get caught lmao

I've given up on this clown getting the justice he deserves, but I'm more disgusted at how everything related to the burning sun and kim ha kui (Drugs, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, minor prostitution, snuff films, torturing, rape orgy...) went completely sus

I bet you this bastard is still not gonna go to jail either way imstupid.png

the sad reality...

i really hope this doesn't happen....

I've given up on this clown getting the justice he deserves, but I'm more disgusted at how everything related to the burning sun and kim ha kui (Drugs, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, minor prostitution, snuff films, torturing, rape orgy...) went completely sus

fuck that shit, people are fucking disgusting and inhumane and just gross

Is it that hard to admit " Yes I'm a trash, I did it myself" yet he still need to drag other's name (trash 2) as if he not an adult who can't think for himself & act as if he was at gun point to engaged with a paid sex service. He is so effin annoying thatsgreatplz.png

now i seriously doubt that he'll ever get jail time

So is he gonna admit to everything else or play the celebrity defence again (even though he pretty much threw away his celebrity status when all this blew up)? Dumbass shit stain