Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Your most terrifying experience with an animal?

28 replies to this topic

#1 Digiwon

Digiwon

true neutral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts
  • Location"I just got Aquamarine on DVD. (...)"

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:26 PM

Mine was when a fucking bat invaded my room (for context, I live in an area with lots of trees and not so urbanized, and all doors were open besides the front door at the time). It was night, I was trying to sleep when I just heard this thing doing a terrifying vibrating sound or whatever that was really loud and scary. Seriously, I had no idea bats could be so loud and scary. I got up and turned on the light but I didn't had my glasses with me so when I looked at the floor all I saw a big black ball getting smaller and bigger, smaller and bigger and doing this terrifying vibrating/blowing sound idk what it was doing but the sound was SUPER SCARY and I never heard anything like that before. So I screamed all I could and my mom and my brother appeared, I have no idea how they got rid of the thing because I was in shock. Later they told me it was a bat. I think it was sucking the blood out of something because I can't describe what the sound what's like but it was really scary, you could sense the strength and agility from the thing just by hearing the sound it was doing. I know it sounds silly and not so scary when i say it but it wasn't the type of bat we see in media that just screeches and is small lol. This one was big, strong and really noisy. I thought it was going to murder me.

#2 zzaMOZY

zzaMOZY

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:32 PM

Can't think of any

#3 smrookies girls

smrookies girls

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:37 PM

Every single time I saw a dog and its owner was trying to convince me that its kind and that I must not be afraid. I hate dogs, they're scary

#4 HwangMinhyun

HwangMinhyun

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Location12.18.2017... Heaven gained an Angel. Though your stay on earth was short, your memory will last forever. You did well Jonghyun.

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

I was young and was at my mother's house when a cock Taekwondo-ed my ass.

#5 Frenchkiss

Frenchkiss

Idol

• PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationYasssss

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:42 PM

here's a video of a bat eating a banana

https://youtu.be/agvSgtPTw-w

#6 pururin

pururin

WITH LOVE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

holding a snake's head with my bare hands and when this big parrot bit my thumb

#7 _✖✖_

_✖✖_

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationWE OR NEVER

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:44 PM (Edited by _✖✖_, 15 May 2019 - 02:45 PM.)

when my neigbors big ass dog jumped me it wasn't an innocent jump i know for sure he would've bitten me if I didn't run away their dog is freaking aggressive

#8 Digiwon

Digiwon

true neutral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts
  • Location"I just got Aquamarine on DVD. (...)"

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:45 PM

here's a video of a bat eating a banana
https://youtu.be/agvSgtPTw-w

I'm still not sure if it was a bat. That's what my mother told me but her vision is just as good as mine. I tried to search the noises bat makes and none got close to what I heard in my room.

#9 金彩媛

金彩媛

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

had to save my 9kg doggy from a german shepherd

#10 Grape Soda

Grape Soda

✩ Light & Carat ✩

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,037 posts
  • LocationFlat Earth

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:52 PM

Birds, every single one was freaking birds.
Well my dumb ass brought a funnel cake on the beach and a swarm atracked me

#11 Koya

Koya

♡ lil meow meow ♡

• Events Team
  • 6,228 posts
  • Locationeuη's heαrt

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

When I was 7 yo I accidentaly hurt my dog (i wasn't paying attention and he was on my way, it wasn't on purpose, i loved him a lot, i wouldn't have wanted to hurt him) and he reacted by beating me in my belly button area, it hurt as hell and bled a lot

#12 pinkpanda_spirit

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's one & only fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,500 posts
  • LocationSome want to kiss, some want to kick you.

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:55 PM (Edited by pinkpanda_spirit, 15 May 2019 - 02:56 PM.)

I remember this bat on the bathroom window.. thank goodness the window was closed but I still remember its face and it was during the night. fck it was so scary. and I live in a city

edit: I'm getting goosebumps while reading your OP

#13 DolphinGremlin

DolphinGremlin

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationA place further than the universe

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:56 PM

I went out trick-or-treating when I was a little kid and a fellow neighbor said we could pet their black lab cuz he was friendly and wouldn't bite. So I pet him and got BIT. WTF. It was quite scary because I was expecting a friendly doggo but got snapped at instead. 

#14 ReveLuvAZ

ReveLuvAZ

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:01 PM

In my parents neighborhood there was (and still is to a degree) a problem with stray chihuahua's. They would roam in packs and attack people. I actually had to get a rabies shot after getting attacked by a swarm of them... And yes, it became a game of "punt the chihuahua" once they started biting...

#15 ♥Hormones♥

♥Hormones♥

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Location#1 Gay TxT STAN

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

Rat entered our apartment, it was really fat and big. I was like 12....I think I developed a panic attack because of that. I was so scared because I thought I was to get rabies if it touched me in my sleep or some shit. Glad when the exterminator came and killed it for us :) took like two weeks to get one in though.

#16 Tetris

Tetris

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

When I was a kid my uncle had a fish tank with a single fish the size of a hand. I hung my index finger above the water just for fun but it suddenly jumped out of the water and tried to bite my finger and damn I thought I was going to lose that finger. It slid off after one second but that was still pretty scary. Never went near that fish again.

Got chased by an unleashed dog and it literally had my back against the wall lmao. Dog owners pls watch your dogs in public.

#17 Pinky Winky

Pinky Winky

⚜3701♛787⚜

• PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • LocationWhat do you mean that hamster creature is not HAMTARO?!!

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

When I was chased by a huge ass bulldog at the age of 10/11. They had escaped their home

#18 tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  • Locationthe land before time

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:27 PM (Edited by tafattsbarn, 16 May 2019 - 03:53 AM.)

I ran into a moose and her calf in the woods one time. I legit thought i was going to shit my pants i was so damn scared. 

#19 Primitive Bourgeois

Primitive Bourgeois

(◔◡◔)★✿it's BTS ERA♛✯★

• PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Location🌸army's heaven🌸

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

had to save my 9kg doggy from a german shepherd

i had to save my pug from a pit bullunsure.png

awful, traumatic experience

#20 hyunjae fan

hyunjae fan

24/7 sylvia plath

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts
  • Locationme and my girl we got this relationship, i love her so bad but she treats me like shit

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:02 PM (Edited by #InHyunjaeWeTrust!, 15 May 2019 - 04:03 PM.)

not me, but one time a bat was in my sisters room, i didnt witness any of this but heard about it cuz she was living with our grandparents whilst we had moved away for a few years - but she screamed and my grandpa got a baseball bat and dealed with it... imstupid.png i never realized that he dealed with a bat, using a bat until typing it rn.

Anyway, prob time i had legit fear was when a huge ass dog lunged at me and bit me whilst i was walking beside it & some ladys walking it. like wtf. it would of bit my skin had i not been wearing a sweatshirt, whch got a mark on it. - related also, my sister also sued(?) our old neighbours because their dog chased her into our place? idt it went to court or anything, but they had to pay her i think.

and this terrified me kinda for a moment, before i just moved on and thought it was kinda funny. i was riding my bike home from work one night - prob like 10-11pm? and as im riding by, from the fence a few feet in front of me, out walks a skunk, theres also a lady walking in other direction from it prob same distance., and we both stopped dead in our fking tracks dasjfjsd the skunk stared at me before scampering across the street. i saw it another (maybe same) skunk like the next night, same time, down the street from my house. and some days later, i was locking my bike out in the back our house, and there was this sudden ruckus near me, there was def like an animal around in our back. there are stray cats a lot, so it might of not been the skunk. but sumn tells me it is. safe to say, i now take a different path to my house, and take my bike inside front room instead of locking it out back.

Up, Up and Away!