Article: Park Han Byul handwrites petition not as a celebrity but as Yoo In Seok's wife
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,438, -33] Such a different course of action than the one Park Hae Mi took...
2. [+1,057, -16] As a mother, as a husband? He should be apologetic to his victims as a human being first. If she really felt sorry, she would not even think of writing such a petition. It's true, they really are a perfect match.
3. [+779, -26] Her life is f*cked now. Should've just held on to Se7en. How is your husband any different from Seungri? You really want to live with a guy like that?
4. [+356, -7] Truly.. birds of a feather..
5. [+209, -1] Just~~! Stay quiet and live your life in hiding. This is just wrong. This is not something to be writing a petition to the court for. Even if he's the father of your child, you don't get to make money in unjust ways while driving a luxury car and living in a nice home. You have enough money saved up so just live off of that. Petitions are not to be written by pathetic people like you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+134, -0] So we can interpret this petition as being read as: "I'm no different from my husband. This will be my resignation from the industry. I choose to live off of the dirty money my husband brings home."
7. [+96, -1] So she's nothing but trash in the end too
8. [+96, -1] Well she won't have a career in front of the public anymore since she chose her husband
9. [+80, -0] "Because he's a father"? Yeah, that's why he went and provided pr*stitutes, right? I'm sure your child will learn so much from a father like that. You two are pathetic.
10. [+77, -2] If I really cared for my kid, I could never think of writing a petition like this... Such different opinions as mothers.
11. [+61, -0] Park Han Byul-ssi is trying to use their baby to gain sympathy but does she really think that's appropriate? How does she think the parents of the people who were s*xually assaulted feel? How would she feel if she was one of the victims? I'm wondering now if Park Han Byul knew what was going on at the time and still didn't step in to stop any of it. Shouldn't she be enraged on behalf of the victims right now?
12. [+47, -1] A child with a father who admitted to providing s*xual favors. A mother who claimed to be innocent from all of it without a care at all for the victims. Once their kid grows up and reads this whole scandal, I'm sure he'll feel so proud of them.
13. [+37, -1] Se7en must be feeling good right now. She better stay off TV and take care of that pimp's kid of hers.
14. [+31, -1] She's really something to be writing a petition to the court when her husband clearly committed a crime. Imagine if the court let off people like murderers just because their wives were selfish like this? Where is the shame?