Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[NB] Park Han Byul handwrites petition not as a celebrity but as Yoo In Seok's wife

19 replies to this topic

#1 Dramagoddess

Dramagoddess

SEXY MEMBER

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationNana and Seolhyun

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:24 PM

0004009638_001_20190515185009869.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.05.1

ArticlePark Han Byul handwrites petition not as a celebrity but as Yoo In Seok's wife

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,438, -33] Such a different course of action than the one Park Hae Mi took...

2. [+1,057, -16] As a mother, as a husband? He should be apologetic to his victims as a human being first. If she really felt sorry, she would not even think of writing such a petition. It's true, they really are a perfect match.

3. [+779, -26] Her life is f*cked now. Should've just held on to Se7en. How is your husband any different from Seungri? You really want to live with a guy like that?

4. [+356, -7] Truly.. birds of a feather..

5. [+209, -1] Just~~! Stay quiet and live your life in hiding. This is just wrong. This is not something to be writing a petition to the court for. Even if he's the father of your child, you don't get to make money in unjust ways while driving a luxury car and living in a nice home. You have enough money saved up so just live off of that. Petitions are not to be written by pathetic people like you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+134, -0] So we can interpret this petition as being read as: "I'm no different from my husband. This will be my resignation from the industry. I choose to live off of the dirty money my husband brings home."

7. [+96, -1] So she's nothing but trash in the end too

8. [+96, -1] Well she won't have a career in front of the public anymore since she chose her husband

9. [+80, -0] "Because he's a father"? Yeah, that's why he went and provided pr*stitutes, right? I'm sure your child will learn so much from a father like that. You two are pathetic.

10. [+77, -2] If I really cared for my kid, I could never think of writing a petition like this... Such different opinions as mothers.

11. [+61, -0] Park Han Byul-ssi is trying to use their baby to gain sympathy but does she really think that's appropriate? How does she think the parents of the people who were s*xually assaulted feel? How would she feel if she was one of the victims? I'm wondering now if Park Han Byul knew what was going on at the time and still didn't step in to stop any of it. Shouldn't she be enraged on behalf of the victims right now?

12. [+47, -1] A child with a father who admitted to providing s*xual favors. A mother who claimed to be innocent from all of it without a care at all for the victims. Once their kid grows up and reads this whole scandal, I'm sure he'll feel so proud of them.

13. [+37, -1] Se7en must be feeling good right now. She better stay off TV and take care of that pimp's kid of hers.

14. [+31, -1] She's really something to be writing a petition to the court when her husband clearly committed a crime. Imagine if the court let off people like murderers just because their wives were selfish like this? Where is the shame?

http://netizenbuzz.b...n-to-court.html

#2 vitaminplus

vitaminplus

You Better Think ❤️TWICE❤️

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts
  • LocationFUCK K-ROACHES

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:29 PM

Ugh to jail with him 

#3 moving castle

moving castle

sweet as sugar poison

• PipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

What is the petition about?

#4 DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:59 PM

What is the petition about?

To keep her husband, Yoo In Suk, from pre-trial detention.

#5 Thigh-high feminist

Thigh-high feminist

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,547 posts
  • LocationBy Onew's, Jonghyun's, Key's, Minho's, and Taemin's side for always❤️

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

During Se7en's big scandal, he was all day trash and she was considered a saint. My, times have changed.😄

#6 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

To keep her husband, Yoo In Suk, from pre-trial detention.

Wow, isn't she embarrassed?! I would act like I don't even know him.

#7 GirlBye

GirlBye

SCONE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,828 posts
  • Locationyou ignorant slut

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

i have and will always believe birds of a feather flock together

#8 #!nasigoreng

#!nasigoreng

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,696 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

. [+80, -0] "Because he's a father"? Yeah, that's why he went and provided pr*stitutes, right? I'm sure your child will learn so much from a father like that. You two are pathetic.

#9 DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

I imagine that she is embarrassed. Yet, it's rather common for a spouse to stay by their partner in (difficult) times like these.

#10 Grape Soda

Grape Soda

✩ Light & Carat ✩

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,037 posts
  • LocationFlat Earth

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

When se7en got caught she threw him away immediately but now her partner is providing the service instead of getting them shes by his side. What an idiot. She could have possibly saved her career by throwing him away as soon as the news came out. She acts like fathers dont commit crimes.
She fucking her childs life up even more. Terrible

#11 Dramagoddess

Dramagoddess

SEXY MEMBER

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationNana and Seolhyun

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

Either she's loyal as fuck or she loves his money.

#12 Belkiss

Belkiss

BTS raised themselves

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,143 posts
  • LocationArmy Front Line

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

Maybe she's in this mess as well

#13 OutroTear

OutroTear

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationEating with Taegi

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:13 PM

Good lord
An idiot

#14 bbbaekho

bbbaekho

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

those who are comparing her reaction with se7en versus this guy should remember she has a baby with this guy. i 100% agree the guy is trash and should def go to jail and also that maybe she should've stayed quiet, but i don't really blame her for hoping he isn't arrested since it's her child's father. this guy is linked to her life forever due to having a kid together no matter married or divorced, and him being punished or publicly shamed will not only affect him but her baby as well. 

not defending her in any way as i'm sure she would've sensed something wrong with this guy and shouldn't have had a baby with him but i'm not surprised that she's defending him in this situation

#15 kimchi-nyoen

kimchi-nyoen

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,164 posts
  • Location(Woo) Nado Nal Nado Nal Moreugesseo

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:18 PM

She is a good wife

#16 Fibonacci

Fibonacci

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Locationbusan

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Why is she this embarrassing and messy?

#17 Lamington

Lamington

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationStraya

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:37 PM (Edited by Lamington, 15 May 2019 - 03:38 PM.)

Ahhh yes, now her drama is over she has to support her hubby because she's not going to get money from anywhere else.

She is a good wife

giphy.gif

#18 myuu

myuu

(・ω<)☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:58 PM

Wishing Stairs will never be the same

#19 RMS

RMS

Debutee