Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HwangMinhyun

Anyone pursuing a Masters or PhD in Environmental engineering?

Need help^^

My sister does so I can ask her sister for you

Great rlytearpls.png  I'm applying for an integrated Masters+PhD course and I need to write a paragraph or two about my research interest in this particular field. Can she help me with that?

Great rlytearpls.png  I'm applying for an integrated Masters+PhD course and I need to write a paragraph or two about my research interest in this particular field. Can she help me with that?

Sure

Do you want help in finding a research interest or did you find one?

Sure

Do you want help in finding a research interest or did you find one?

I mostly want to focus on Waste water Treatment engineering. 

I mostly want to focus on Waste water Treatment engineering. 

Can you tell me more information? so she can help you

In general, here is the points you need to cover in that

Start with the problem you want cover in your research and why you think such a research is important then discuss your research goals

you can use science hub to access recent articles for free and find the recent problems in this field

Here is simple example (hers was about construction waste) 

Waste of construction materials has been recognized as a significant problem for different stakeholders involved in construction projects and with the rapid development of urbanization and acceleration of urban renewal a high-speed growth of construction and demolition waste is generated. The amount of C&D waste is still growing continuously and is not effectively managed in most of the countries in the world. C&D waste management is an environmental dimension of sustainable construction. C&D waste has become an urgent problem due to its adverse effect on the environment and have been identified as the one of the major problems in the construction industry. How to reduce the C&D waste generation and prevent the “garbage siege†phenomenon has become an important issue for governments around the world. 

Can you tell me more information? so she can help you

In general, here is the points you need to cover in that

Start with the problem you want cover in your research and why you think such a research is important then discuss your research goals

you can use science hub to access recent articles for free and find the recent problems in this field

Here is simple example (hers was about construction waste) 

Waste of construction materials has been recognized as a significant problem for different stakeholders involved in construction projects and with the rapid development of urbanization and acceleration of urban renewal a high-speed growth of construction and demolition waste is generated. The amount of C&D waste is still growing continuously and is not effectively managed in most of the countries in the world. C&D waste management is an environmental dimension of sustainable construction. C&D waste has become an urgent problem due to its adverse effect on the environment and have been identified as the one of the major problems in the construction industry. How to reduce the C&D waste generation and prevent the “garbage siege†phenomenon has become an important issue for governments around the world. 

Thank you so much. I'll write something up and get back to you soon. You can probably let your sister have a read and she  can then advise me if there are any changes to be made. chuplz.png​