Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
wiz109

Rate and Review Video Games You've Played

Transistor: 8.5/10

Pros:

Layered gameplay was super fun

Mysterious story that comes together in pieces

The voice of the transistor (UNF)

GREAT AESTHETICS HOLY SHIT

The setting is quite interesting, and plays a role in the story

New Game+! Hell yeah

Cons:

FUCKING FETCHES. WORST ENEMY

Story still left a lot of questions unanswered

Absolutely worth your time. Play this game.

Uncharted-2.jpg

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

9/10

Ok, so here I am once again reviewing something that probably doesn't need reviewing because 99% of the population has probably played it before me.  I started playing Uncharted 2 years ago when I first got the game, and then I got sidetracked by another game, and then my sidetrack got sidetracked and so on and so forth.  I decided to pick it back up because of the Uncharted 4 hype, even though I still have to get Uncharted 3, but meh, at least I am one step closer.

Pros: Bayooooootiful settings.  Honestly this is one of the reasons why I love this series, the premise allows for some awesome ancient settings, places that I can only dream of visiting in real life, though in real life I doubt ancient temples are so high tech with their traps. It appeals to my ancient history nerd...despite not really having to do with real actual history.

Fast paced story, which is why everyone keeps saying this game is like a movie.

Nate is still an adorable psychopath.

Cons:  Nothing much to say here, the ending was a bit meh.  Also I got pissed at the final fight because of a glitch, the bad guy disappeared on me once when he was one shot away from dying which peeved me to no end, and a second time the game froze.

But I don't think it was the game, most likely my system was heating up.

Edited by wiz109

Cons:  Nothing much to say here, the ending was a bit meh.  Also I got pissed at the final fight because of a glitch, the bad guy disappeared on me once when he was one shot away from dying which peeved me to no end, and a second time the game froze.

But I don't think it was the game, most likely my system was heating up.

I fucking hate that boss. It's so frustrating and it feels like you have to get lucky with where and when he throws grenades. And that's on normal difficulty. Doing it on Crushing difficulty was so stupid. Final bosses in the series in general are kinda bad. Haven't played 4 yet tho. 

I fucking hate that boss. It's so frustrating and it feels like you have to get lucky with where and when he throws grenades. And that's on normal difficulty. Doing it on Crushing difficulty was so stupid. Final bosses in the series in general are kinda bad. Haven't played 4 yet tho. 

Now imagine my rage when he disappeared for no reason so I couldn't off him and finish the darn game.

I still need to get my hands on Uncharted 3...so it's going to be a while before I get my hands on 4

I do videos on youtube called short weekly reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xdqNDTfrk

I review these in the video above (i review games movies anime kpop hardware kdramas tv shows and more)

- Doom
- Mafia III
- PES 2017
- Kingsglaive
- Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV

Short weekly reviews playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs9l85cdhhB-ZdHRJm3bvrHz7r31K8zXh

check out my other videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aCqqkBYI3k6o4ylKL8esw

Edited by Scotty The Video Gamer

BLOG_LEGENDOFHEROES_1280X788_001A-483x29

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

System: PS3

Long and rambley review~

Story:

The story is very slow building, something that the Trails series has become known for, and also pretty light for a good chunk of the game. You live out your lives as students in a military academy and are sent to various cities across the country. Each city has it’s own history, characteristic, and issues that builds the bigger picture to the problems and conflicts of the country. It’s a story that is focused on politics, society, and war. I’ve seen people compare it to Suikoden, but i think i’d throw FF12 in there also. The story itself isn’t anything special, but how it’s told and comes together is what makes it enjoyable 

The biggest problem with the story is definitely the pacing. I already said that it’s a slow build but it also gets pretty repetitive. The game has a strict structure that it sticks to. The basic flow of the game goes: school stuff, free day, practical exam, field study, repeat until the end of the game. It can get tiring after a while and i needed to take breaks while playing. 

Battle System:

At first my main criticism of the game was that it was too easy. Like stupidly easy. I was playing on normal and there are 2 higher difficulty settings that i wish i chose instead. The lack of difficulty makes positioning and range irrelevant. It’s not necessary to pay attention to it really. Maybe that’s fixed with bumping up the difficulty though. 

As i kept playing and was introduced to more systems and given more quartz, i saw how much depth there was to it. You can build your characters in a lot of different ways and mix and match quartz for different strategies and different bosses. There are some quartz that seem very OP and game breaking but they are fun to play with and try out. The follow up attacks adds another layer that basically borrows the press-turn system from the Megaten series to reward you for hitting weaknesses.

The other issue is the simplification of the orbment system. Each character still has different orbment configurations but the “lines†don’t do anything. In Sky, each quartz had a value attached to it. What quarts you equip and where you equip it mattered and changed what abilities/skills you got. All of that is gone and doesn’t matter here. 

Characters: 

The characters in this game were a mixed bag for me. The main protagonist is kind of one dimensional and uninteresting, especially if you compare him to Estelle of the Sky games. Some characters have good growth and become more likable as you learn about them and their past. Other characters are flat or annoying. The characters in the Sky games start out as tropey but done in a good way and they grow out of it. I don’t know if i can say the same for these characters. It’s also slightly more Tales than i’d like. I’m talking about dialogue that involves boob sizes, light sexual jokes that aren’t funny, and just generally being more “animeâ€. I hate using “anime†as a description but i think it fits and gets the message across. 

Another thing this game borrows from Megaten games, specifically Persona here, are Social Links called Bonding Events. Some are nice but they generally aren’t as in-depth or personal like in Persona. Think of it as the early levels of S.Links and not the later levels. Those moments happen as part of the story instead. The in-game benefits from increasing these levels also aren’t as good or happen frequent enough to make it a goal to max out.   

Overall:

There is a lot that i liked about this game but i feel like with each thing i liked there were also parts of that thing that I didn’t like at the same time. It’s why i couldn’t do this review in a normal pros and cons format. My overall thoughts of this game basically boils down to: it’s like Trails in the Sky plus Persona but not as good as either of them. It does some things better but also some things worse. It’s a great game that is held back by a few things.  

8.5/10

Edited by Hemlock
  • Like 1

acjlxAR.png

Persona 2: Innocent Sin

System: PSP

Pros:

-I thought the story was great and I liked the characters. This has become my favorite story out of the Persona games that i’ve managed to finish (IS, 3, and 4). The premise of rumors coming true sets up some fun but also some really crazy situations. Even with all the craziness going on, the story between the characters and their past was really interesting. 

-Ginko’s and Eikichi’s abusive relationship was entertaining throughout the game. Eikichi is also probably now my favorite male character in the Persona series. 

-The pacing of the story is pretty good. The game moves from one thing to the next and never seems to drag. The game starts with you just checking out random rumors and introduces the real story and the plotline of their past at just the right moment to keep you interested. Most dungeons are kind of short with the exception of one in the middle of the game and the final one. I was playing the game just for the story and was able to beat it in only ~35 hours.  

Cons:

-This game is super easy. The only time i was ever scared of wiping was during the final boss fight. Consumable items are generally pretty cheap compared to in Persona 3 and 4 so I was able to stock up on a lot of SP items. This let me go through dungeons and fights without having to worry about anything because i could replenish my HP and SP all i wanted. This game is up there with Final Fantasy 7 as the easiest jrpg i’ve ever played.

-The battle system itself is perfectly fine but it is so damn slow. Painfully slow. Thankfully i was playing on an emulator (i legally own a digital copy but my psp is broken!) and was able to fast forward the game whenever i wanted. 

-I am not a fan of the demon negotiation system. I’ve started this game and dropped it multiple times probably because of this. This time i used a contact guide so i don’t have to deal with the trial and error and randomness of it all. I was also constantly underleveled. If this game wasn’t so easy, trying to balance out fighting and making contacts for cards might have ruined the game by making you have to grind to farm xp and farm cards separately. 

Overall:

The story and characters carry this game and make it great. It’s a really easy game but the lack of difficulty might actually be a good thing here to limit needless grinding and card farming. Highly recommended as long as you play it on an emulator and can fast forward during battles. 

8.5/10

the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-stee

Story

As for the story main concern it is the usual slow pace of any falcom game. It's practically the continuation of the first game. So SPOILERS. Thors military academy has been taken over and as Rean you are tasked to come together with your entire class members whom had been divided  into different areas in the world of Erebonia. Furthermore as you learn more in the game it peices together some past history of the other characters. During the first act it  practically the same formula  as you take on the two different bosses only  for each place you go too. In the second act it adds the use of the airship, the Courageous which vastly opens up the world for you to explore.  There are more challenges bosses once you finished the place of where you explore (intended for new game +). In addtion the side story of having a mini mission after each act really gets intense during those sections. 

Battle system 

Similar to Cold steel 1, much of it is the same expect for the addition of burst link which allows you to have two different characters to  stop for 2 turns, recovering both hp,CP and SP. You can use two different burst link right after each other.  Along with that it allows you to use Anglieclia's bike to help you travel and the use of horses.  Moreover the slots are upgradeable to allow you to use much stronger skills.

Characters 

I feel that the game really fleshes out the main protag even more than the first game, since things happen during the beginning chapter which made Rean a lot more out there and wanting to protect those close to him, weather it's his sister Elise or his class mates or those that are enimes since they all had a different background and not all are evil. The s-link has also been upgraded so that you can learn more from other characters but it's more  with Rean's classmates. If you want to learn more about a certain character such as Fie or Emma you can, it doesn't restrict you to just learning about a certain amount as it did in the first game. I loved Alsia even more and same goes for Fie and Laura. Good reputability if you want to learn more about them along with the bosses mention in the story section.

Overall it's really a no brainer if you loved the first game than it's highly recommenced for you to play the second but if you don't like the first than it's a hard to justify if it's worth your 60+ hours of game time. 

8.5/10 

Edited by Salieri

CTDOeWnVEAEKutI.jpg

Story 

for the story of Steins;gate 0 SPOILERS for those  whom haven't beaten the first game or watched the anime..

It is what happens in the Alpha time line for Steins;gate after where a certain person dies, throughout the game you are given different prospective from Maho (new character) to Okabe to Suzuha and even Mayuri's even though sometimes it gets really confusing.  The setting is really dark and gritty and at times it really got to me on how much Okabe was suffering from his depression after Steins;gate. Seeing the one whom he loved and adored murdered by his own hand and than getting an applaction which allows him to see the amedus Kuristu

instead of going to the past you look at how his life went on. When you're in Okabe's prospective it tells you in first pov (reason why could just be he is the main character). Though at times you really question where the story goes since each ending and branching point just adds character development. There's even a 'bad ending' which doesn't tell you anything at all expect for some emotional affect. Moreover once I beaten it (just this morning) I had a lot of question which were left unanswered so just bare that in mind.  

Gameplay

As usual for a visual novel 99% of your time is spent reading and pressing x to advance the story. Nothing new nothing old just the same formula. So don't go expecting a game with much gameplay as it's just a novel.

Characters

Like I mentioned in the story section; they did an amazing job with how each character was, though some of the side characters get under look quickly. The only new characters I actually remember is Yuki, Kagari and Maho as well as Dr. Leskinen and Dr. Reyes while some of the others  Nakase and especially Kurushima   gets really overshadowed. Daru is the same as ever with his pervy attitude and his love for Anime and H+ games which mostly make me cringe and the loveable Mayuri is the most precious gem.  Furthermore Suzuha I loved her in the beta worldline but her attitude throughout just annoyed me a little but that's how the world works the one leading to world war 3 .

PROS

Great story 

Diverse character and prospective

engaging throughout the entire game. 

Excellent character development for  most characters 

The dark theme throughout is just mind blowing

Returning characters and art style are improved 

Music is still engaging throughout the intense and relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

Endings are sometimes unsatisfactory 

Some characters are left in the dust with no actual involvement in the game.

Too much prospective and switching throughout

Overall if you love Steins;gate I highly recommenced you to get it,  you won't be disappointed with it.

8.5/10

Just editing some points after seeing Steins;gate's ending again . 

Edited by Salieri

Finally getting around to writing this as I’ve now mostly finished both games! As a long time Tales series fan, this is possibly my favorite game in quite some time.

Tales of Xillia/Tales of Xillia 2

1014174361.jpg

Rating(s): 7.5/8

Pros:

The Story (Xillia/Xillia 2)

9389577607_7a5b100aee_b.jpg

Tales of Xillia revoles around two main characters—Jude Matthis and Milla Maxwell—and their desire to stop the super-weapon “The Lance of Kresnik†from upending the peace of two countries and destroying the world of Reize Maxia. Everyone wants a peace of the weapon, including a mysterious group known as “Exodusâ€. Unfortunately, things aren’t as simple as just talking to the Kings of both countries, and soon the world is threatened by an all-out war. Despite the slow beginning, the story had some surprising twists and turns, and it builds upon it’s themes and ideas in a compelling way.

tox2_06212012_14.jpg

Tales of Xillia 2 picks up right where the first one left off, with the game opening a year after the events of the first game. We get to see the consequinces and hardships that come with the descision that was made by the first game’s cast, and the story gets decidely darker as it deals with the idea of alternate dimensions (Are they as real as we are? Do they deserve a chance to live as we do? Are you essentially murdering people if you destroy that alternate dimension?) and the themes of racism, terrorism, and xenphobia. Some turns in the story were legitimately unsettling, and I found myself close to tears at certain points. Unlike other Tales games, the ending isn’t entirely happy.

The Characters (Xillia/Xillia 2)

352636c1e2cccdfb7899276abb0f667f.jpg

Unlike previous “Tales of...†games, Xillia/Xillia 2 features quite possibly the most relatable and realistic cast in the entire series. They’re diverse in background, personality, and age, and they only help to enhance an already great story.

d3c858be.jpg

Xillia 2 features a brand new main character (Ludger Kresnik) and sees the return of Gaius and the great spirit Muzet as playable characters, with both given a great deal more depth. King Gaius (or “Ersten†as he likes to be called when he’s travelling outside the castle), is emminently more likeable the second time around, especially when paired with certain characters. Muzet is...unique.

The voice cast is top-notch for both games, with the standout performances being Alvin, Gaius, and Rowen. Millia might be off-putting to some at first, but the performance changes appropriately along with her character over the course of the game.

I grew to love all of the characters, but Alvin’s story ultimately ended up being my favorite. Later game scenes with him are up there as some of the best moments for a Tales character ever.

dedbdfad86919dad0b8b1d9b0de0569b.jpg

Honorable mention goes to Rollo, the (delightfully) squishy and adorable king of all cats!

1d396bcac605023ba03a0724ba73128c.jpg

Battle System (Xillia/Xillia 2)

alvin-and-jude.jpg

Xillia/Xillia 2 features the link system, which helps enhance a familiar battle system and make it more strategic. It’s fun to try out different pairs, and each pair has their own set of unique and flashy combined attacks that can be triggered when the Over Limit gauge fills to certain points. Characters also have certain advantages when linked (Alvin will break normally unbreakable guards, Rowen will defend against magic attacks, etc.), making your entire party useful throughout the game.

Cons:

Pacing (Xillia)

Xillia is a fantastic story overall, but the way it unfolds (painstakingly slowly) does it no favors. Things don’t kick into high gear until about 8-10 hours in, which could lead people to drop the game before it even gets going.

Sidequests (Xilla 2)

Several of the sidequests are extentions of the story, but a majority of the money-making sidequests are just killing a set number of monsters and finding certain amounts of rare items. The descriptions are often humorous, but it’s not enough to redeem them. More could have been done here to make them better.

Locations (Xillia 2)

ToX-Subdomain-Xillia.jpg

Most locations in the second game are just repeats of the original. While I actually liked the cities and locations (which is rare for me with Tales games), not enough was done to change minor problems (a big example is the ports, which all look basically the same, save for their color/lighting). It’s jarring, especially against the unique cities and their cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUp06cGELFQ

Hunter X Hunter Online is an RPG Webgame based on the highly popular manga series Hunter x Hunter. 

Pros:

all free

Characters From the Manga

Auto-resolving Battles
Multiple Game Modes

Cons:

only browser game,

only english

Edited by lucusking

NieR Automata : 9/10

story, characters, game play, music are all perfect.

but I think the game is so short. I've completed Ending A,B,C,D,E in just 50s hour. 

usually I completed RPG in more than 100 hour...

Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 (PC/PS4)

My rating 8.0/10

Pros:

- HYPE

- Best tutorial in any fighting game
- Fast paced

- 2.5D Sprites

- Amazing backgrounds and soundtracks
- Rock and metal references

- Fun to play casually

- Friendly/helpful community

- Fun to watch
- ROMAN CANCELS

Cons:

- PC community is kinda meager (PS4 is where it's mostly at)

- Easy to get frustrated and give up (it's a fighting game, you're gonna have to lose 1000 times to get better)
- Extra colors are dlc locked
- IAD (hurts my hands to do consistently)

- Danger Time (no one asked for this)
- CONFUSING ASS STORY (Some characters are wayyyy too under-aged but don't look it)

Edited by Nekojimmy

Mario Kart 8 - 8/10

My brother has been playing it for awhile but I didn't give a shit about it first. It's kind of like Splatoon and I wasn't into that. But when I finally tried it I got addicted almost immediately. I just wish a proper battle mode was made. 

Wolfenstein II solid 9. all kinds of awesome. Great combat, great story 

FIFA 18. I took a break from FIFA. Fifa 15 was the last one I played but I decided to give it another shot. I found it more realistic now and the graphics are pretty good. 8/10

Although I played it early last year, I really want to review it here so others can decide to play it. It's not one of my favorite games and I'm considering getting a tattoo in its honor, it's very touching and the symbolism truly reached me on a personal level.

382107-nier-automata-playstation-4-front

Name: Nier: Automata

Director: Yoko Taro

Publisher: Square Enix

THIS REVIEW IS FOCUSED ON THE PC PORT OF THE GAME. THE GRAPHICAL AND GAMEPLAY ISSUES AREN'T PRESENT IN THE PS4 VERSION SO IF ANYONE CAN PLAY IT ON THE PS4 THEN PLEASE DO SO INSTEAD OF GETTING THE HALF-ASSED PC PORT. THE GAME ON THE PS4 IS A SOLID 10/10 FOR ME

Gameplay: 8/10

I played with Mouse + Keyboard and some of the bindings (like the dash) were rather uncomfortable because you constantly use these abilities to dodge during the battle, thus having it bound to something like double tapping the direction you want to dash towards is tragic and will take longer to execute than just pressing a button on a controller. However, some people make it seem worse than it truly is, and I personally never got frustrated because of these insignificant inconsistencies in the controls + I could still clear the game on Hard without difficulty.

The biggest problem with the gameplay is that the PC port is extremely lazy and there are performance problems. It's kind of baffling that Square Enix hasn't directly addressed these problems yet and the players themselves had to make custom patches + share them on the Steam forums to help others get rid of the shitty port limitations. I remember back when I played the game right after it released it crashed quite a bit but I think that got fixed already.

Plot: 10/10

I'm... what. Final Fantasy XV done right. Just like in FFXV's case, there is media outside the game that extends the lore (Prequel Play telling A2's story, Epilogue of the True Ending in a Music Concert, short prequel stories, etc.) but the game's content is neatly packaged and you don't need to check this content out before playing, you can do so after playing since I assure you the game is going to leave you wanting more. Even without it you'll be able to fully understand the plot.

There are five endings (A/B/C/D/E), four of them are canon (C isn't and it's just an alternate outcome of D) and you need to play through the first four before unlocking the True End (Ending E). Although they're called "endings", it's very different + I assure you it's not replaying the same thing over and over again to unlock the other endings. This is spoiler-free so I won't say anything else.

Everything fits together seamlessly I was so shocked after playing tbh. PLAY ALL OF THE SIDE-QUESTS twitch.gif

Art/Graphics: 8/10

The landscapes and characters look stunning, and I adore the semi-realistic approach of the game when it comes to the character's style. Doesn't get a 10/10 because the graphic inconsistencies on PC are noticeable, there are problems like: slightly grainy pre-rendered cutscenes capped at 30FPS, occasional stuttering during cutscenes (tbh I never noticed any stuttering myself but many people complained about it on the Steam forums so it probably depends on your specs) and clunky fullscreen setting, with black bars obstructing the view (there is an easy user-made fix for this using a program called Borderless Gaming, I used this myself).

Music: 10000/10

Nier Automata truly deserved the Best Soundtrack Award in 2017, all of the music is BEAUTIFUL and memorable. Whoever wanted Cuphead to win this category didn't play Nier Automata tbh. Games often suffer from having a few good and memorable tracks but the rest of the music is forgettable and bland, THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL IN NIER AUTOMATA, every single one of the tracks is a masterpiece and up to this day I still constantly relisten to the game's OST. Here I'll leave a few of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEeE6ewooQ

There are a few other songs I adore but I'm not sharing those because it's more impactful once you hear them in-game jCQ9zCm.png

Localization: 7/10

Tbh I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you play with the Japanese dub + Eng subs. 9S is a completely different character in the Japanese version and was turned into an annoying jokester in the Eng dub so please just avoid it. If you know Japanese you're going to get the best experience Nier Automata has to offer because some symbolic/sentimental lines were slightly altered for no fucking reason twitch.gif even if you don't understand Japanese still use the Japanese dub + Eng subs combination since each character's personality is nicely transmitted through the tone of their original Voice Actors. I'm really passionate about this game so if you decide to play it and your Japanese knowledge is limited + you are curious about some of the important changes in the Eng subs just PM me and I'll enlighten you as you progress chartmander.png we ship 2B and 9S in this house!

Conclusion: PLAY IT 10/10 IT'S SO GOOD SMH.

PC VERSION GETS A 9/10 BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE PERFORMANCE ISSUES

Edited by Rinni
  • Like 1

125883b.jpg

My review on MW: Remastered:

• I bought this game for the reason most people did: MW Remastered. You won't believe me at all, but the only reason I regret buying the Legacy Edition is because of MW Remastered. When I pre-ordered this game, I hopped on MW Remastered and got so excited that I 'no-lifed' the campaign and got 100% on my trophies for the game. Then the Multiplayer came out, it went good, right until they added the supply drop system. You don't add something like that to such a classic game, it ruins it. I understands it's suppose to look up to date to the other recent COD's but this ruined Multiplayer which is a big part of the game. I only liked the Campaign and the easter eggs it had that weren't in the original.

My review on Infinite Warfare:

• This game has had a more proper campaign compared to the last two installments from COD (Advanced Warfare & Black Ops 3).
  • It is creative with side missions and has better characters as well as a more coherent story. 
  • Another thing that's good about the campaign is that it's not related to it's third game mode: Zombies. When campaign's are related to the third game mode, it usually ruins the game such as Extinction in COD: Ghosts and the Zombies you had to buy for COD: Advanced Warfare (I didn't buy the zombies mode, looked ridiculous).
  • So now we get to the mulitplayer. Infinite Warfare's multiplayer has been COD's best since COD: Black Ops 2. Why? You don't need to pay to win anymore. What I mean is that you had to pay get all of the DLC weapons from the previous COD's like Ghosts, I know Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3 had them in supply drops but people bought COD points and wasted them to get what they didn't want( I was one of them). However in Infinite Warfare, that's not the case, you have a choice if you want to pay to win, what I mean is that for DLC weapons, there are in game challenges that are easy for you to earn them for free. Or you can get the season pass and get all the DLC weapons unlocked instantly, not that I am saying you should get it( I don't have the season pass.)
  • Of course no one likes the movement system with jepacks, but there is a Multiplayer mode for boots on the ground.
  • No matter what COD you play there will always be try hards who will adhere to the new features of a game and make other players hate the game. There is way less lag in this game compared to Black Ops 3, and is way more balanced. You'll never lose a match 6 on 6 15-100, it's impossible, which is what happened in Black Ops 3. I am not trying to sound like I hate Black Ops 3 but I was severely dissapointed with its campaign and multiplayer, but I still played its mulitplayer since I paid $60 for the game.
  • To the Zombies mode now. I find Zombies in this COD much easier, now you might think "oh so you're a noob which is why you like this Zombies better than Black Ops 3 zombies." NOOO! What I mean is that it's much more simple even for casual gamers. Black Ops 3 had an amazing Zombies mode, which is the only thing good about the game, which is why I even bought the season pass for it. You can customize your loadout yet again in this Zombies mode, and it's filled with amusing humor. I don't care what you think, this COD is overall better than the last 3 COD's.
  • I rate this one 85%.