Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lara Jean

do you trust your country surroundings like criminals,snatchers,rapist and bad evil

lol no if you insult president 20years, if you rape someone its ok as long as you marry them stupidest law in entire universe, who would wantto marry their rapist unless there is a family pressure ffs

yeah but it never hurts to stay cautious  

just on principle I'd always get a taxi if I'm out later than 12 am

Brazil is known to be a not-safe country but it depends where you are

as a girl I'm more careful no matter where I go

Well, Romania is pretty safe, especially Transilvania so yes. I am a girl and i can usually walk at night without being afraid, altough i'm always cautious (i lived in the 2 biggest cities here). I was never in any kind of danger.

But our stupid corrupt guvern just released half of the criminals of this country for whatever stupid agenda they have so now i'm kinda terrified to walk alone at night.

I am a girl and I feel very safe in the (big) city where I live, but I stay cautious and do nothing stupid because we never know. I'm one of those people who think that thinking negatively attracts negative things so I never act like if I was scared or think about these type of things (and it works for me).

But there's dangerous and safe places in a country or a city, you can't really generalizd

Portugal - yep, it's pretty safe here. specially in my lovely town.

Brazil - this is my dad's country and not even he lives there anymore. I consider it to be a very dangerous country (specially right now) so no, I wouldn't feel safe there.

In Canada I feel very safe. But I have heard stories from friends and they have gotten into trouble

It's been in the back of my mind, but a school shooting could happen anytime n america and I tried to not to go out late or at all even though I live in the country.