Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eunheart

One subject you really want to learn now

Put it in a leverage where you can learn any subjects without the need to think about time, fee, the lecturer, the syllabus and availability, which ONE subject that you'll definitely learn now?

It's going to be French for me :')

German.

It's good language to know, I've always wanted to study it for my future.

Put it in a leverage where you can learn any subjects without the need to think about time, fee, the lecturer, the syllabus and availability, which ONE subject that you'll definitely learn now?

You know I will answer the same uwu

French and also Mandarin

French Rose played no part in this right? 

7ObcsYl.gif

Well for me it would be Spanish

Call me a nerd, but...

• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (Data Mining, Neural Networks)
  • Data Science
  • Cryptography
  • Philosophy (especially works from the Enlightenment)
  • Scientific Computation (Mathematics)
  • Greek (the language lol)
  • Mathematical Logic 

photographic recall of anatomy for dog/cat/pig/sheep/cow/horse/bird/alpacca :)

Call me a nerd, but...

• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (Data Mining, Neural Networks)
  • Data Science
  • Cryptography
  • Philosophy (especially works from the Enlightenment)
  • Scientific Computation (Mathematics)
  • Greek (the language lol)
  • Mathematical Logic 

:omg:

that's some subjects I would go crazy learning em lmao

though, math is something I would like to start learning again

French Rose played no part in this right? 

nope-- we have the same interests

that's why we're dupe lol

Japanese. I can listen well & speak a little but reading/writing I just get stuck re-learning the alphabet since I forget it.

Maybe programming as well since I'd like to make games but I only rly know how to make assets.

java programming

Learning how to program in Java can be tricky sometimes (especially when you run into different errors when you're trying to compile or run your code), but it's fun and rewarding overall as someone whose most advanced programming language is Java. Do you know any other languages other than Java? If you don't, you can also look towards Python (easier syntax than Java and much more versatile as a language IMO), C++ (also has the object-oriented characteristic that Java has), and C (for low-level stuff). Other than that, take advantage of all available resources that you can find about learning Java (and other languages you're interested in), try to apply your learned skills to real life applications (side projects), and I wish you the best of luck in your programming journey! :D

As personal additions to my list, I would love to deepen my knowledge in Java and Python programming skills. Maybe learn more libraries of these programming languages such as SciKit from Python or libraries from Java that can help with creating new apps. Also, Tensorflow as well to accommodate learning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as well. Also, learn R as well to accommodate learning Data Science as well. 

amgplz.png

that's some subjects I would go crazy learning em lmao

though, math is something I would like to start learning again

They're pretty crazy, but they seem like fun subjects and definitely those I would like to learn on my own on the sometime future-personally, I'm a pretty ambitious learner and willing to learn anything that I see that seems really interesting (well learning is a crazy process but rewarding at the same time-think of learning like starting a valuable collection except useful like tools when the time comes). Also adding in my list is learning R programming language, Number Theory, Data Analysis as specification of Data Science and Scientific Computation, and deepening my knowledge in programming. 

For math, what topics of math have you learned so far? I highly recommend learning Discrete Math, Linear Algebra (Matrices), Probability, Number Theory for starters-these are some of the branches of (pure) math that pretty much shows that math isn't all plug-and-chug or arithmetic-based and they're really fun to learn. If you have time, I highly recommend you polish up your algebra and calculus knowledge (if you learned it already) as well since they're frequently used in real life applications. 

Learning how to program in Java can be tricky sometimes (especially when you run into different errors when you're trying to compile or run your code), but it's fun and rewarding overall as someone whose most advanced programming language is Java. Do you know any other languages other than Java? If you don't, you can also look towards Python (easier syntax than Java and much more versatile as a language IMO), C++ (also has the object-oriented characteristic that Java has), and C (for low-level stuff). Other than that, take advantage of all available resources that you can find about learning Java (and other languages you're interested in), try to apply your learned skills to real life applications (side projects), and I wish you the best of luck in your programming journey! :D

As personal additions to my list, I would love to deepen my knowledge in Java and Python programming skills. Maybe learn more libraries of these programming languages such as SciKit from Python or libraries from Java that can help with creating new apps. Also, Tensorflow as well to accommodate learning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as well. Also, learn R as well to accommodate learning Data Science as well. 

i only know visual basic and foxpro, the reason i interested in learning java is because it's multiplatform especially for mobile apps

English probably. It's my second language and I study abroad to learn it faster. I still have to use a little help of speech writing service on www.uk.papersowl.com to get good grades in English. Plus I'm bad at writings but these guys help me so much!

Using Rhino/3DS MAX/Photoshop for realistic rendering

I really struggle with this. 

Oriental Medicine

The kdrama Live Up To Your Name made me want to learn about it :)

java programming

I'm taking an Intro to Java course right now and I love it :) my class' textbook is free, if you want I can email you the PDFs lol

If I can only pick one subject, I'll pick chemistry. I don't like chemistry, but I wish I did. If I understood chemistry, it would open so many career pathways for me... currently I'm looking at majoring in psychology but I could major in neurology instead if only I was good at chemistry rlytearpls.png

otherwise... if I picked a subject just for fun... it would be traffic engineering lmao... bruh i'm so curious about traffic engineering like you do you ever think about how roads are designed? when you get stuck in traffic, do you ever wonder how you could remedy the roads so that they don't get clogged up? do you ever think about how hard it is to foresee increases in traffic and building roadways that can handle it? what about the cost, and having to navigate building roads AROUND land the government can't build on... IDK it's just interesting to me lol