Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lara Jean

MikTea/Bubble Tea Is Life.. yeah i think they will beat coffee shops now?

Coffee/Cafe/Starbucks is Life

but

BUBBLE TEA/MILK TEA IS LIFIEST lovestruck.png

soo which you prefer

favorite flavor

I like rose milk tea. Coffee has never been a fit for me and rose milk tea is not iverly sweet so it is tight in the perfect spot for me

I don't really drink coffee so bubble tea all the way! I used to enjoy the classic pearl milk tea but I think I had it too often that I got sick of pearls LOL. Now, I tend to go for green or black tea with milk or cheese foam. No jelly or pearls since I kinda got bored of it laugh.png  

i love pearl milk teas but i feel like the hype has gone way overboard.. paissa

who even knew it would blow up like this

boba

What about Iced Latte w/ pearls? studmuffinplz.png

Black coffee is still king

Taro 》》》》》》》》》》 life 

coffee>>>

tbh, im so tired of drinking bubble tea lol

milk tea is the best... especially the area I live in where there's dozens of milk tea places within a close proximity. lovestruck.png

nah, coffee shops and boba shops are both thriving here in SoCal. There's always at least one new coffee shop or boba shop popping up every month. And a couple of boba shops like Ding Tea, ShareTea, and Gongcha offer coffee milk tea. My fave is rose milk tea and matcha milk tea with grass jelly. 

I don't drink coffee and milk tea though

Let's see if years from now bubble tea shops will be as many as coffee shops

they already are in California lol 

Boba > coffee for me any time any day. I'm glad where I live has finally recently experienced a boom in new boba shops. So many options and they're always coming up with a great new trend. Cheese foam several years ago, I guess lately black sugar milk tea has been taking over drink shops. I haven't been able to go back to Taiwan/Asia recently so I have yet to try it. May just have to wait until my local stores slowly bring it over.

My go-tos range from green tea, Jasmine, oolong, taro, mango, passion fruit, yoyo drinks, rose. All yummy. A Taiwan chain opened near me with the best fruit and citrus drinks. They use fresh fruit and.. so damn good, esp on a hot summer day. I usually prefer toppings like grass jelly over actual boba though. They're too filling and I get tired of them by the end

Coffee gets me through work every day.

For bubble tea, I recently had this brown sugar one from I think it was called Tiger Tea - that was yum!

Absolutely obsessed with bubble tea! I usually go for matcha, chocolate, jasmine, taro, lychee, strawberry and mango, depending on my mood. Toppings are usually pearls, though I sometimes go for coconut jelly, aloe vera, cheese foam and crem brulee as well.