Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arceus

Teaser-K TXT - Cat & Dog (English Ver.)

Wohhh, English ver holy deepstareplz.png

oh thats a surprise

hope it's some type of remix & not the exact same

Well...I did not expect that but when you think about it, it makes sense. BigHit’s already gearing TxT up to become the next big boy band in the West, hence, getting them to sign with Republic Records straight out of debut and choosing the US to conduct their first international showcase. Now they’re even releasing English versions of their songs. It seems a little bit different to how they planned BTS’ career. TxT are to be marketed as a global group from the beginning.

Korean to English translations are usually pretty awkward to me but we’ll see how this goes. The MV looks different to the Korean version so I’m interested in seeing it.

cat & dog is the last song i would've chosen for an english version, but we'll see

I'm so curious to hear what it'll sound like deepstareplz.png

It’s about time for English

BTS annoyed me soo much with how they would make Japanese versions but then come to America and say “we just wanna be ourselvesâ€

I’m like where was that energy in Japan???!!

Anyway Let’s Go TXT!!!!!

I want English Blue Orangeade too.

Oh, that's a surprise. Can't wait for that and I hope we'll get some new scenes in the video.

How about CROWN english version, Big Hit? ilikeitplz.png

Damn. They're pushing the group. Good for them. Makes sense when you think of their US activities