Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Soshistar

RAMADAN IS COMING SOON AASGGHHHHHHHHHGHS

LETS FUCKINGG(OOPS) GOOOOOOOOO LADIESSSS AND GENTS!!! 7 more days till Ramadan!!!I hope we will be having a barakah Ramadan this year lovestruck.png

Tell us what are you Plans/Goals for this year Ramadan.

My plans are I want to pray 5 times a day and to help my mom preparing food. 

I’m fasting the whole month inshallah (excluding my period days lol)

I’m fasting the whole month inshallah (excluding my period days lol)

i have irregular period that is why I fast for a whole month last year.I just hope it happens again this year sjsljsjskssj

May you all have a blessed Ramadan.

For us non-Muslims, one of the things that we also look forward to is the reduced working hours. No specific date announced yet here in the UAE if it will start on May 5 or 6.

ASDFGHJKL I feel like it's coming so fast lol. Unlike last year, I hope I could fast full for 30 days straight, but alas my period might be coming late. May we'll be blessed during Ramadan later..

It was announced in my country that 6th of May is the first day of Ramadan :)

And I like suhoor and iftar the most, cos we always have guests or go to visit our relatives and friends.

My goal is to stay hidrated cos we are promised hot weather, up to 30°C, and I always forget to drink water in the evenings.

Stay Hydrated guys!

For me I was planning on fasting with my friends though I am not a muslim but idk if I can manage aghshs

I can't wait for ramadan I'm so excited 

we've aready started doing shopping for Ramadan

I hope I will be able to pray 5 times a day, be on my best behaviour and read Quran.

Stay Hydrated guys!

For me I was planning on fasting with my friends though I am not a muslim but idk if I can manage aghshs

that is so cool 

you guys must be really close and you must really like your friend that you were willing to do that and thank you rlytearpls.png

I love Ramadan spirit! I can't wait!

I can't wait for ramadan I'm so excited 

we've aready started doing shopping for Ramadan

I hope I will be able to pray 5 times a day, be on my best behaviour and read Quran.

that is so cool 

you guys must be really close and you must really like your friend that you were willing to do that and thank you :rlytearpls:

Haha yeah we are pretty close. I spent the week after Ramadan with her family last year and her Mom and Grandma still message me! She and her family are amazing!

I can't wait for ramadan!!! but this year it's gonna be a lil sad since I'm gonna spend it alone :( I wanna eat with my mom and cook with her

Ramadan is indeed a favourite month for me too-

The month itself already made me feel blessed, much more the activities awaits the whole month

I hope I don't miss my Taraweeh and improve my Quran recitations this year ^^

Anyway, for non-Muslims here they'll surely looking forward for Ramadan Bazaar- FOODIEEEEEE lmao

And also, some even followed us fasting-- :')