Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
waycrispy1

Put Your Head On My Shoulder [Cdrama Official Thread]

Drama Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Chinese Title: è‡´æˆ‘们暖暖的å°æ—¶å…‰

Starring: Lin Yi, Xing Fei

Release Date: April 10, 2019 on Tencent - ongoing

Genre: Youth, Romance, Comedy

English Subtitles: Youtube, 2 episodes every Friday & Saturday

AL_18482.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Put Your Head on My Shoulder is by the same author as A Love So Beautiful which was a hugely popular youth drama last year starring Shen Yue and Hu Yitian. Fans of A Love So Beautiful will definitely enjoy watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder. It takes place during senior year of college instead of high school. I was never on board the Jiang Chen hype train, but oh my lord, Gu Weiyi is the most precious bean to ever exist.

Synopsis: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins.

MVs

Watch it here with English subs (not the greatest subs, but it will probably be licensed with better subs in the future)

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 2

You'll see me here frequently :D I really really love this drama.

Btw how do they release the episodes? Like 2 episodes per day (I know it's being released on Fridays and Saturdays).

You'll see me here frequently :D I really really love this drama.

Btw how do they release the episodes? Like 2 episodes per day (I know it's being released on Fridays and Saturdays).

2 episodes subbed on Friday and 2 episodes on Saturday. I watched it live today, there was about 8000 people watching it live. I think it premieres 8:00am EST from that channel on Youtube. If you are interested in watching it live, set your clock for the Saturday episodes.

I've also watched it raw up to episode 16 on Maplestage which uploads all the episodes that Tencent VIP members have access to (VIP members are 4 episodes ahead of everyone else). If you are interested in watching it raw, you can follow this link:

http://maplestage.com/show/%E8%87%B4%E6%88%91%E5%80%91%E6%9A%96%E6%9A%96%E7%9A%84%E5%B0%8F%E6%99%82%E5%85%89

2 episodes subbed on Friday and 2 episodes on Saturday. I watched it live today, there was about 8000 people watching it live. I think it premieres 8:00am EST from that channel on Youtube. If you are interested in watching it live, set your clock for the Saturday episodes.

I've also watched it raw up to episode 16 on Maplestage which uploads all the episodes that Tencent VIP members have access to (VIP members are 4 episodes ahead of everyone else). If you are interested in watching it raw, you can follow this link:

http://maplestage.com/show/致我們暖暖的å°æ™‚å…‰

Thank you for that but I can't understand Chinese and don't want to spoil myself hehe

So I just have to wait for subbed Episodes 11 and 12 today ö

EDIT:

Episodes 11 and 12 are soooooo cute! I can't get enough of them TT i heard that for the next four episodes it will become more sweet (?) We have to wait for another 5 days :(

And I still can't believe Fu Pei and Wang Shan already has their own lovelife than Gu Wei Yi and Mo Mo :c

Edited by byutoful

^ Hahahaha jealous Wei Yi!

Today's episodes (ep 13 and 14) were such a let down. After 5 days of waiting, I'm not satisfied with what I saw.

Hoping for better episodes tomorrow!

Finished it and loved it! 

Lin Yi is going to rise...well he already is rising. 

Finished it and loved it! 

Lin Yi is going to rise...well he already is rising. 

They both did a great job, I enjoyed it so much more than ALSB

Did you see their Thailand fanmeet? CRAZY

D6_jsZIWkAAYoED.jpg

Third book by the same author already filming, slated to come out next year...so glad Liu Renyu and Gao Qiuzi are not jobless after Produce 101 China

D7EaFIQUcAEtnYM.jpg

They both did a great job, I enjoyed it so much more than ALSB

Did you see their Thailand fanmeet? CRAZY

D6_jsZIWkAAYoED.jpg

Third book by the same author already filming, slated to come out next year...so glad Liu Renyu and Gao Qiuzi are not jobless after Produce 101 China

D7EaFIQUcAEtnYM.jpg

I agree that both the main leads did a great job but I think that Lin Yi is the one who is going to gain the most out of it. At least he got me hooked...

Haven't watched ALSB, was planning on it but then I started to dislike HYT because of that incident and now I don't want to watch his dramas. Since this drama is better then I didn't really miss out on anything. I find it similar to LO2O plot wise but I like this one much much better, thought LO2O was okay. This is probably the best drama I've seen in this genre so far.

This drama is a success so I'm not surprised that their fan meets and events are crowded. I can tell that they're popular just by seeing them pop up here and there. 

I'm definitely interested in the third installment and with two girls that I recognize in it. Although I doubt that it can top PYHOMS for me, when I've favorited a drama other similar dramas usually won't be able to surpass that. Still it'll be interesting to see if this is going to be an exception.