Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seunghee's eyebrows

How spicy is the Korean Fire Noodles to you?

How spicy is the Korean Fire Noodles to you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How spicy is the Korean Fire Noodles to you?

• Too spicy for me!! I can't eat it
    • Very spicy but I can handle it
    • I can eat it with a drink on the side
    • It's nothing to me! I can eat it for breakfast

Pretty spicy. I've finished it a lot of times with a drink and sides (like egg or spam) but I've stopped eating it because it's too spicy and I don't feel that great afterwards. 

i'm asian i can handle it we love spicy esp me i enjoy the spiciness yall know another way to get release tension is eating spicy. i've been visiting korea a lot and i can tell you still my country south east asian had the spiciest i believe.

I can eat it if I have a glass of milk with me.

i'm asian i can handle it we love spicy esp me i enjoy the spiciness yall know another way to get release tension is eating spicy. i've been visiting korea a lot and i can tell you still my country south east asian had the spiciest i believe.

I'm Asian as well but I can't handle too spicy food since I'm Vietnamese and Vietnamese food generally isn't very spicy. Like banh cuon, pho, banh xeo, banh khot, bun rieu, goi cuon...aren't spicy. Even bun bo Hue is nowhere near as spicy as the Korean Fire Noodles. 

I can barely handle it when it's fresh and hot unless I have dairy with me. I can only eat it comfortably when it's cooled down (or if it's like, leftover from the previous night that I just stuck in the fridge).

i really wanna try it, i love spicy food so i know i would like it aksdjfklads

I can eat it easily. I even chopped chilli padi to eat alongside it

I can eat it if I have a glass of milk with me.

I'm Asian as well but I can't handle too spicy food since I'm Vietnamese and Vietnamese food generally isn't very spicy. Like banh cuon, pho, banh xeo, banh khot, bun rieu, goi cuon...aren't spicy. Even bun bo Hue is nowhere near as spicy as the Korean Fire Noodles. 

yeah i've been to vietnam before and the food as not as spicy like here in malaysia, thailand or indonesia. of course some of us cant handle spicy