Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arceus

Concept NCT 127 - SuperHuman

Teasing their Korean comeback on the day their Japanese album is officially released?

Any predictions of the comeback date? I know people were expecting late May but since they're already starting to tease it, maybe it's gonna be in early-mid May

Teasing their Korean comeback on the day their Japanese album is officially released?

Any predictions of the comeback date? I know people were expecting late May but since they're already starting to tease it, maybe it's gonna be in early-mid May

And also a couple days before they start their North American tour.. My guess of the comeback date is between the Mexico date (5/21) and Russia date (6/26). It’s quite some time from now but iirc, Regular-Irregular had almost a month of teasing as well

And also a couple days before they start their North American tour.. My guess of the comeback date is between the Mexico date (5/21) and Russia date (6/26). It’s quite some time from now but iirc, Regular-Irregular had almost a month of teasing as well

Hmm that does make sense. They can take their time with the teasers and it gives the fans over a month to pre-order the album. I'm guessing it'll be on 24th May

Another comeback already? I'm so excited. ahmagahplz.png

Although, I hope the boys get enough time to rest because they've been working so hard recently.

OMG EXCITED FOR THIS! la.gif la.gif