Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

[iQIYI] Youth With You Official Thread ~ Congratulations to THE9

55 minutes ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

Jenny Zheng was 13th

oh i'm glad she was recognized and had a higher position!! thanks

Yu Yan being #4 was the biggest joke.

A group of 1 vocalist, 1 rapper and 7 dancers.

• Tea 3

Posted (edited)

Why did the Iqiyi desktop app suddenly decide the finale will be VIP only? What the f is this all about!?

Anyways guess I won't be watching it, because Zihan didn't make it. And I can't believe that. And also Chengxuan, but that wasn't a surprise, so...

I think the amount of talent in this show shouldn't have been limited to just 9-member final group... The other 11 girls who didn't make it were just as good performers as the 9 who made it, so it is a shame for them....

Also I just saw the 5 vote difference between Nai Wan and Jin Zihan... wow... imagine that was the difference between 9th and 10th...

Edited by Keonhee has a big mouth

4 hours ago, Keonhee has a big mouth said:

Why did the Iqiyi desktop app suddenly decide the finale will be VIP only? What the f is this all about!?

Anyways guess I won't be watching it, because Zihan didn't make it. And I can't believe that. And also Chengxuan, but that wasn't a surprise, so...

I think the amount of talent in this show shouldn't have been limited to just 9-member final group... The other 11 girls who didn't make it were just as good performers as the 9 who made it, so it is a shame for them....

Also I just saw the 5 vote difference between Nai Wan and Jin Zihan... wow... imagine that was the difference between 9th and 10th...

I have never watched the full show anyway.

You can search up your pick's parts only on Youtube. They have English sub as well, so convenient. 

I'm pretty satisfied with the final rank. My perfect team would have had Jenny as 9th place, but I know Keran's fans worked super hard so it's deserved.

I find Esther more and more endearing and hilarious. I like her eons more than any of the prior seasons' popular trainee who can't keep up. I can't want for group reality shows, this group has some hilarious members. 

Posted (edited)

Base on the rumor, look like iQiyi already has plan for Youth With You season 3. 

And it will be girlgroup again, woohoo.

Edited by ruru1006

Number of votes released by their fanclubs so far:

Yu Shu Xin: 25 mil

Xu Jia Qi: 51 mil

Yu Yan: 64 mil

Kong Xue Er: 40 mil

Lu Ke Ran: 20 mil

(Individual fanclub collects donation and organizes mass voting so their calculated votes equal to 80% or more of the total votes)