Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

[iQIYI] Youth With You Official Thread ~ Congratulations to THE9

to be honest i'm really digging this top 9 and wouldnt hate if they were the ones to debut

Posted (edited)

K Lu and Marco are rising too

With Xin Liu being so popular... another tom boy girl has chances of top 9 or no?

I agree with liking current top 9 but things can change and surprise.

Edited by Drama Drama Drama

Yu Yan, what a queen. Her and Babymonster An ate this perf.

Liu Xin underperformed or Anqi is just that good.

I've been a casual fan of Yu Yan since she was on Girls Fighting back in 2016, I'm glad she's doing well on this show

the non daily revelry members did well, but imo the song is the worst one

my fav is light orange island, zhang yu voice is great but unfortunately her dancing skill is the team biggest weakness

8 hours ago, WujuLike said:

I've been a casual fan of Yu Yan since she was on Girls Fighting back in 2016, I'm glad she's doing well on this show

May I ask what happened after the show? Was the show a flop that she couldn't become popular?

1 hour ago, EXOSUS said:

May I ask what happened after the show? Was the show a flop that she couldn't become popular?

Yu Yan made the final lineup but the group never debuted. She got a lot of screentime... Idk if it was because the show flopped or the companies couldn't agree on terms for the promotion (they were supposed to be a permanent group as opposed to temporary, the group name was Diamond Girls). A few days after the final it was announced one of the final members, Sophie, pulled out of the group and then another member Zeng Ni left as well. After that they stopped updating about the group.

Also S*ungri was one of the mentors so that's gross.

1 hour ago, WujuLike said:

Yu Yan made the final lineup but the group never debuted. She got a lot of screentime... Idk if it was because the show flopped or the companies couldn't agree on terms for the promotion (they were supposed to be a permanent group as opposed to temporary, the group name was Diamond Girls). A few days after the final it was announced one of the final members, Sophie, pulled out of the group and then another member Zeng Ni left as well. After that they stopped updating about the group.

Poor girl I hope she finds success in this show.

She had her first ad yesterday and was so pretty in it.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, WujuLike said:

My guess it was company contract related. The show didn't do super well, but even in the finale after they announced the lineup, they announced a bunch of plans including an album and variety show. But I know Zixuan said 3 days after the show ended she was already back to picking up backup dancer jobs until she joined Produce 101.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The only good thing about Kiki is her visual, she is almost invisible in every performances.

Edited by MAKI

6 hours ago, MAKI said:

The only good thing about Kiki is her visual, she is almost invisible in every performances.

Maybe she isn't IQIYI fave

Do you like to read the rumor ranking before broadcast?

I always read it I can't wait until the broadcast.

25 minutes ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

Maybe she isn't IQIYI fave

Not iqiyi fave? Lol

Her air time is only second after esther

Kiki doesn't really stand out for me in performances either. But I don't have any problems with her in the final group. She's always helping out other girls and teaching dance. Also I don't actually feel like she gets that much airtime to be up there with Esther.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:32 AM, MAKI said:

Yeah that must be why she was the second most voted during second stage performance 😏

16 minutes ago, Nero_Kpop said:

Yeah that must be why she was the second most voted during second stage performance 😏

It IS why she was the second most voted.

The only relatively fair round was the first round. Other than that the performances didn't matter, they were all popularity poll

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, EXOSUS said:

It IS why she was the second most voted.

The only relatively fair round was the first round. Other than that the performances didn't matter, they were all popularity poll

Actually the first round was the most unfair one where you were guaranteed to rank top ten by being the first of your group

Edited by Nero_Kpop

i'm quite surprised xie keyin only ranked 9

n i'm also sad that bunny zhang is eliminated, i hope she can do well after this

anyway after looking at the last result, the snh 48 + 7 senses fans can definitely push 1 more member into the top 9

the number of votes just from the eliminated snh 48 + 7 senses member are around 4 millions, more than enough to break into the top 9

i was thinking that they might try to push for xu jiaqi getting #1, but looking at the number of votes for liu yuxin n esther yu is going to be difficult

Posted (edited)

My favorites: Shaking, Yan Yu, Xin Liu (duh), Ling Lizhu? (I'm not too sure what her name is but I know she was the girl who danced with the rose in a blue dress before they did final assessment), Frhanm Shanguang (Ma Baoer lelel), An Qi, and Esther Yu.

Sad that Jue Chen was eliminated but not surprised she doesn't really have a personality.. she's talented but I hope she comes back to maybe the 3rd season and gets out of being too reclusive/introverted. 

Being honest I don't expect shanguang to be in the final group but we will see.. I really would love her to be though but I just know man other wise she would have been in the top 9 a while ago. 

Edited by MelanatedBeauty

I'd be nervous for Babymon and Shaking 

Jue Chen, Momo, Tako, DDD's Chinese fanclubs came forward with receipt of iqiyi rigging votes.

As expected of produce series

The current top 9 is too good to be true