Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

[iQIYI] Youth With You Official Thread ~ Congratulations to THE9

Posted (edited)

so first elimination only up to 60 can pass

even though i'm only a casual fan of dreamcather, i hope han dong can pass the 1st elimination

i still don't understand why her evaluation is that bad

also i'm happy that bunny zhang n sharon wang get into a class

Edited by ikyu828
  • Like 1

So I found this fancam of "Flammable and Explosive" on bilibili, and everyone's vocals are just as amazing. I'm especially impressed by Juicy's high notes ❤️ 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tc411h7Ps?from=search&seid=13869492844816915138

Yu Yan has also slowly sneaked into my top 9. It was cute watching her do the theme song evaluation. 

• Like 1

Rumored groups and songs for round two 

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

Are there official individual focus cams in this show?

Edited by soman

9 hours ago, 5201314 said:

Rumored groups and songs for round two 

Reveal hidden contents

so the elimination is finished already?

it seems all my fav have passed

Posted (edited)

Really disappointed with this season. Bad editing, no story, so many useless filler, annoying MC and favoritism very obvious towards some contestants.

Even some Class A contestants don't even get proper airtime, this is worse than PD48

Edited by MAKI
  • Tea 3

8 hours ago, MAKI said:

Really disappointed with this season. Bad editing, no story, so many useless filler, annoying MC and favoritism very obvious towards some contestants.

Even some Class A contestants don't even get proper airtime, this is worse than PD48

I agree with you fam. I have to watch compilations (mostly chin-shots and arrows pointing to her in the crowd) of my fav yet some seem to get a whole episode to themselves. I get that popularity is crucial but sabotaging so many trainees like that is unfair. 

1 hour ago, Deukae07 said:

I agree with you fam. I have to watch compilations (mostly chin-shots and arrows pointing to her in the crowd) of my fav yet some seem to get a whole episode to themselves. I get that popularity is crucial but sabotaging so many trainees like that is unfair. 

Same.

I remembered IP s1 when even Chen siqi who i think was eliminated in the second round was focused on well during the time he was there. Even hu Zhibang.

I do think it still is better then produce but it is still unfair

• Like 1

Is there no discord discussion for this season?

side note:  I didn't know Liu Yuxin isn't even top 10 so far wow i really wish international voting was open .

Does anyone miss MC Jin? I truly miss him. I am chill with the mentor change but I miss especially how laid back Jin was

On 4/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, onesnowyday said:

So I found this fancam of "Flammable and Explosive" on bilibili, and everyone's vocals are just as amazing. I'm especially impressed by Juicy's high notes ❤️ 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tc411h7Ps?from=search&seid=13869492844816915138

Yu Yan has also slowly sneaked into my top 9. It was cute watching her do the theme song evaluation. 

Yu yan neatly walked into my top ten with the thesme song and the public performamce

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Welp, two of my faves are gone - TPG girls Sheen and Theia. Especially it's super frustrating that Theia got eliminated - she got no screentime at all... In spite of the fact she was the Bad Guy center and she was an A trainee... the only A trainee to be eliminated... 

Edited by Keonhee has a big mouth

I don't get how PD101 survival shows always somehow reel me back in...

Xu Kiki, Shaking, Yu Yan, and An Qi are my faves so far. They're pretty popular and getting that good edit so I'm not too worried. 

Do have to say that the production value, editing, and camerawork is >>>>> the Korean version. Although there's some pretty uneven screentime, the editing is so much more wholesome than the Korean Produce series, and even the China PD101 (where the screentime and favouritism was even more blatant).

Am excited to see the next performances!

Posted (edited)

nvm someone please teach me how to spoiler

Edited by Ruqiiiii

oof, next round will be top 35.......eliwa is on the border >_<   wishing her luck. 

One the other hand, the original song previews are out!

No Company 

Non-Daily Revelry 

Lion 

Island of Light Orange

Knock Knock

Posted (edited)

Disappointed by the first ranking, Esther with 7 millions more votes than Kiki, Ziaotang almost second place just for being her bff, Xueer has no more fighting spirit and seems like she is going for the Esther faction instead of waking the fuck up and be angry about her situation. The group in itself is not bad but Esther fandom is messing everything...

I hope the votes from the eliminated girls is going to fix this

Edited by Nero_Kpop

Posted (edited)

Sharon Wang is so underrated among i-fans. I think she is the best dancer among the current top 10

I'm glad she's # 5 now.

Edited by MAKI

I really hope joey and Franhm's rank will rise into top nine.

I know they are not the most popular but still.

• Like 1

Watching this made me even more sad Theia was eliminated in the first round. iQiyi really did her dirty. 

• Tea 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, Nero_Kpop said:

Disappointed by the first ranking, Esther with 7 millions more votes than Kiki, Ziaotang almost second place just for being her bff, Xueer has no more fighting spirit and seems like she is going for the Esther faction instead of waking the fuck up and be angry about her situation. The group in itself is not bad but Esther fandom is messing everything...

I hope the votes from the eliminated girls is going to fix this

I was hoping she'd be in the same situation as last season's Chen Youwei, who was popular at first, but dropped down eventually. But yeah, the amount of votes seem insane. Not to mention, it seems like iQiyi has something against 48. Mohan's fans have been claiming that her numbers don't really add up and stuff. Literally every 48 member had a big drop in ranking besides Kiki. And some fans have noticed that iQiyi has been editing the international version differently from the original...

On 4/14/2020 at 2:46 AM, onesnowyday said:

I was hoping she'd be in the same situation as last season's Chen Youwei, who was popular at first, but dropped down eventually. But yeah, the amount of votes seem insane. Not to mention, it seems like iQiyi has something against 48. Mohan's fans have been claiming that her numbers don't really add up and stuff. Literally every 48 member had a big drop in ranking besides Kiki. And some fans have noticed that iQiyi has been editing the international version differently from the original...

Yeah it's weird that the 48 girls except kiki are ranking so low despite having a preexisting fandom, but didint mohan get some hate for wanting to retry as center?