Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

[iQIYI] Youth With You Official Thread ~ Congratulations to THE9

Some girls from PD101 S1 will probably ended up in this. I hope to see Qiang Dongyue and Li Xizuan again!!!

Edited by meis

On 1/23/2020 at 5:42 AM, Stacy Jang said:

They were on that show too?? Whoa I didn't know lol. Actually, I won't know since I didn't watch it, but the only reason why I knew that show existed was bc of Li Zixuan (Produce 101 China 12th place) XD

But I knew Jennifer bc of ACEMAX-RED, Chinese netizens say their group is like 'have skill but has no luck, that's why they're not popular'.

No matter she debuts or not I hope her gains a lot more popularity anyway!

Li Zixuan's company didn't even bother to put her in this but selected other girls.

Posted (edited)

iQIYI reuploaded it

EP01 PART 1 with eng sub

Edited by meis

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2020 at 3:29 PM, ikyu828 said:

kiki xu is not in top 9 at all?

wow, something shocking must have happened

All I want to know is how many TB or tomboy are there in the show?

Liberalism and unarthodox idol are back again. Are you GUYS totally ready for it?

The Chinese net are talking about it left, right and centre.

edit:
Both Tencent and iQiyi used to call it "idol" contest (in case you didn't know)... which sometimes confused the fans/viewers (especially the old school fans) when you have people like Wang Ju 王菊

No issues with the boy version though.
Now season 3, fast forward, the production team(s) is still struggled with it. And now iQiyi decided to drop the "idol" all together (at least for iQiyi 's very first girl version) and call it "X" or undefine. Why not just go "pop culture artiste" and stop abusing the sanctity of "idol"? So are they going back and forth very time when the boy version comes around, it is called "idol"; and if the girl version comes around, it is called "X" or undefine? LOL

Edited by meis

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, onesnowyday said:

The only tomboys that really stood out to me so far are Liu Yuxin, Lu Keran, and Lin Fan. 

That being said, I thought it was funny how Kiki's group had a little scene where they talked about how Liu  Yuxin and Lu Keran were the two who cared about their appearances the most and often went to apply more makeup on themselves. One member even said that they were the prime example of how girls should be acting as well, so maybe they're only tomboy in appearance, but not so much on the inside 🤔

I'm fine with short hair but pls not that over-the-top boy-ish look. I like and have a preference or taste for short hair girls, and I'm 100% straight full-blooded male, fyi. That does not mean I gonna discriminate girls with long hair or anything. Girls with over-the-top boy-ish look is a turn off. Girls without feminine traits is a turn off. And I denounce ACRUSH.

It is about how these girls interpret themselves, conduct themselves, behave themselves and what they wear. And in most cases, it has something to do with sexual preference (birth thing or genetic thing). Just think about the soft guys with "flowery hands"... in your god damn school. Every school had at least one of them.

Some of my fav girls in BEJ48 and SNH48, and they are GIRLS:

Liu ShuXian 刘姝贤 
EI93sO6.jpg

hrgpdOZ.jpg

Zhao Yue 赵粤 - Akira
l42FVsJ.jpg

qpqGA3u.jpg

Edited by meis
  • Clown 3
  • WTF 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by meis