Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

[iQIYI] Youth With You Official Thread ~ Congratulations to THE9

Hm...looking forward to seeing which companies will be sending their trainees

Kinda want to see ETM send some more of their trainees here, but I feel like they're leaning more towards tencent since they didn't send any of their guy trainees to IP or QCYN

^

Three ETM trainees? I wonder if it'll include Ma Xingyu and Wang Yalin. 

Some people were so salty that ETM didn't debut them with ChicChili. 

I also can't believe +-x/ is gonna be on this. I do wanna see Luo Yitian be more successful though. I liked her on CZ101. 

So so sooo glad with the voting results for "The Sun".

I've been a fan of Xu Xinwen since TNTB and she definitely deserved getting first. It's just a shame that her ranking is still super low, and the chances of her making it to the next round is still pretty slim 😕 

My one pick ❤️ lovely Jenny

giphy.gif

Her signature move

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, meis said:

All I want to know is how many TB or tomboy are there in the show?

Liberalism and unarthodox idol are back again. Are you GUYS totally ready for it?

The Chinese net are talking about it left, right and centre.

The only tomboys that really stood out to me so far are Liu Yuxin, Lu Keran, and Lin Fan. 

That being said, I thought it was funny how Kiki's group had a little scene where they talked about how Liu  Yuxin and Lu Keran were the two who cared about their appearances the most and often went to apply more makeup on themselves. One member even said that they were the prime example of how girls should be acting as well, so maybe they're only tomboy in appearance, but not so much on the inside 🤔

8 hours ago, meis said:

I'm fine with short hair but pls not that over-the-top boy-ish look. I like and have a preference or taste for short hair girls, and I'm 100% straight full-blooded male, fyi. That does not mean I gonna discriminate girls with long hair or anything. Girls with over-the-top boy-ish look is a turn off. Girls without feminine traits is a turn off. And I denounce ACRUSH.

It is about how these girls interpret themselves, conduct themselves, behave themselves and what they wear. And in most cases, it has something to do with sexual preference (birth thing or genetic thing). Just think about the soft guys with "flowery hands"... in your god damn school. Every school had at least one of them.

Some of my fav girls in BEJ48 and SNH48, and they are GIRLS:

Reveal hidden contents

Liu ShuXian 刘姝贤 
EI93sO6.jpg

hrgpdOZ.jpg

Zhao Yue 赵粤 - Akira
l42FVsJ.jpg

qpqGA3u.jpg

For me, I've never really been a fan of tomboy girls groups, but I don't mind girls with short hair if it fits their look. I was quite a fan of Luo Yitian from CZ101. 

Spoiler

Speaking of Zhao Yue though, her short hair look in New Plan looked great <3 

Love Cycle 

Grain in Ear

Tako hurt her neck during practice so she wasn't able to perform at 100%, but I think she still did a great job. 

I actually like this format of performance -> class re-evaluation cause it gives more time for people to vote for trainees who were able to show off their skills during the first performance, like Liu Lingzi and Xu Xinwen. Really hope some trainees will be able to be saved before the first round of elimination. 

Also, there's this really nice cover of Melody on bilibili that I recommend

https://www.bilibili.com/audio/au1446123?type=3?type=6

The song was pretty good, it's just a shame that the performance wasn't that great since most of them were left over trainees no one wanted 😕 

19 minutes ago, ikyu828 said:

according to this

https://kprofiles.com/youth-survival-show/

bing shen n bobo li have already left the show, is it true?

Not sure about Bobo, but I did read about one of the quads leaving due to a marriage scandal. And I think it showed on one of the ranking lists that she left the show. Bobo's rap is a pretty hot topic on bilibili. 

So I found this fancam of "Flammable and Explosive" on bilibili, and everyone's vocals are just as amazing. I'm especially impressed by Juicy's high notes ❤️ 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tc411h7Ps?from=search&seid=13869492844816915138

Yu Yan has also slowly sneaked into my top 9. It was cute watching her do the theme song evaluation. 

• Like 1

oof, next round will be top 35.......eliwa is on the border >_<   wishing her luck. 

One the other hand, the original song previews are out!

No Company 

Non-Daily Revelry 

Lion 

Island of Light Orange

Knock Knock

Watching this made me even more sad Theia was eliminated in the first round. iQiyi really did her dirty. 

• Tea 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, Nero_Kpop said:

Disappointed by the first ranking, Esther with 7 millions more votes than Kiki, Ziaotang almost second place just for being her bff, Xueer has no more fighting spirit and seems like she is going for the Esther faction instead of waking the fuck up and be angry about her situation. The group in itself is not bad but Esther fandom is messing everything...

I hope the votes from the eliminated girls is going to fix this

I was hoping she'd be in the same situation as last season's Chen Youwei, who was popular at first, but dropped down eventually. But yeah, the amount of votes seem insane. Not to mention, it seems like iQiyi has something against 48. Mohan's fans have been claiming that her numbers don't really add up and stuff. Literally every 48 member had a big drop in ranking besides Kiki. And some fans have noticed that iQiyi has been editing the international version differently from the original...

Current rankings 

Eliwa is 26th?? Jenny 20th?? Am I dreaming? 

Rankings definitely got changed up quite a bit. Diamond is unexpectedly low, since I feel like she's always been more popular than Eliwa?? Tako doesn't have much screen time so I kinda get why her ranking dropped tho. Now I just want Yu Yan to snatch 1st from Esther :rolleyes: I don't mind if Shaking steals it either. 

Also, Li Bobo made it onto Happy Camp lmao 

I thought iQiyi would know better than to evil edit these poor girls. 

If you've watched the Missing You 3000 perf, you'll notice that Naho went off key a bit, but cnetz have been posting about how iQiyi didn't use the audio that was from the actual performance - where Naho didn't go off key. Instead iQiyi used the audio that was likely from their practice performance instead. Same thing for Su Shanshan. You can see it in the comparison video below. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1TQ4y1T7VD/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.4

Also, this is a cute video of Naho doing a solo cover of Missing You 3000 while playing the guitar. It sounds so good! 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1z64y1T7XC/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

Cnetz have also found that iQiyi purposely made Zhang Yuge (Tako)'s voice more high pitched than it originally was (making it sound not so pleasant) 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13a4y147GA/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.0

Also, both Diamond and Eliwa's "killing part" were cut out from the performance edit. Fans noticed iQiyi once again had different edits for the International version. (Top picture is the Chinese version, bottom is International)

EV_go4hUcAAJc7T?format=jpg&name=small

What happened to the iQiyi that did such a great job editing Idol Producer?? I miss those days.