Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lufffy

The Queen's Classroom 2005 Japanese Drama OFFICIAL THREAD

Jyoou no Kyoushitsu 2005

092289aad2f2fa81e15d0c28d6291dcc

April – the season for the new school term. Meet Maya Akutsu, a mysterious new teacher at

Hanzaki Elementary School. Her way of talking and behaving is as graceful and magnificent as
a queen. Miss Akutsu, with her high intelligence, artistic talent, and perfect athletic skills, soon
overwhelms the other teachers and makes all the parents obedient. She takes charge of "Class
Three" in the sixth grade. In Miss Akutsu's class, test scores precede everything else. She gives
pop quizzes every week and students with low scores have to do odd jobs in the classroom,
like her slaves. If they try to disobey, they're severely punished. Miss Akutsu is the law. She is
the queen of her domain. Kazumi, one of her students, soon becomes her main target.
Although Kazumi is a sweet and innocent twelve-year-old girl, she cannot achieve above
average on either her exams or in gymnastics. Kazumi withstands Miss Akutsu's outrageous
brand of "punishment," but her classmates begin to crack in the grip of fear. Jealousy, slander,
and betrayal run rampant in the class. Even in the darkest time of her life, however, Kazumi
strongly wishes to "graduate happily with her classmates", and she finally decides to gather
up all the students to face their evil teacher. How will the 24 sixth-graders grow up during the
final year at elementary school? And what is Miss Akutsu's real purpose of being so devilish
toward her students?

CAST

Hanzaki Elementary School, 6th Grade, 3rd Class

jyoou-no-kyoushitsu-cast-2.jpg?w=300&ampjyoou-no-kyoushitsu-cast-1.jpg?w=300&amp

tumblr_m3avhynItZ1r7mlsfo1_400.jpgtumblr_m3suo0dbO41rou6moo1_500.jpg

(spoiler)

"Studying is not something you have to do. It's something you should want to do. In the future you'll come across a lot of things you won't know or comprehend. Beautiful things. Fun things. Mysterious things. You'll see many such things. When that happens you'll want to know more. Humans naturally want to study. People who are neither curious nor inquisitive are not humans. They're lower than monkeys. If you don't try to understand the world you live in, then what can you do? No matter how much you study, there will always be things you won't understand. In this world, there are plenty of adults who pretend to know everything. They're just liars. Whether it's getting into a good college or getting into a good company, if you study then you can do anything. The moment you lose your curiosity is the moment you become as good as dead. Studying, it's not something you do to pass tests. It's something you do to become a great person." - Akutsu Maya (The Queen's Classroom ep. 10)

Soundtrack:
EXIL - Exit

http://youtu.be/k_h8LCqkvT0

Korean version of The Queen's Classroom is out!

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/7847-the-queens-classroom-2013-korean-drama-official-thread/

Edited by Lufffy

is this any good?

To me it is. imo I prefer this drama over Gokusen and Great Teacher Onizuka. The 2 specials episodes are also worth to watch to finish this drama 

To me it is. imo I prefer this drama over Gokusen and Great Teacher Onizuka. The 2 specials episodes are also worth to watch to finish this drama 

ah thanks ^^

A lot of J-dramas I've seen are good, and this seems like it'll be great.  :raep:

this is from 2005 bb

Oh wow /snorts good job me 

I'll make sure to put in on my list once I finish Yukan club. 

Yukan Club kinda sucked D: watched it for Jin & Junno tbh

I'm at epi 10 rn, sometimes I want to punch Shiida Mirai in the face. her character kinda annoying