OneHallyu

GyeongChun Line Forest Road became a sacret place after BTS Namjoon went there. Korea Tourism. org made his footprints there for tourists

Usagi.

Posted · Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - quoted hidden post
Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - quoted hidden post

no really though, i would rather my faves being reconized for their talent 36.gif

lol

Anticipate the comeback of BTS talented rappers, talented singers, talented dancers, talented producers, talented lyricists and how can i forget, amazing human beings.

Posted · Hidden by Bazz, March 31, 2019 - No reason given
Hidden by Bazz, March 31, 2019 - No reason given

Using you because of your popularity is kinda a nah 37.gif

Being jealous is more nah.

Can't expect more from a tragic egg like you tho.

Now I gotta report your dumb comments before mods close my thread because your presence is trashing it.

Being jealous is more nah.

Can't expect more from a tragic egg like you tho.

Now I gotta report your dumb comments before mods close my thread because your presence is trashing it.

Jealous of what lmao?? Of talentless voice crack? Sorry can't relate. They are just using them for their popularity for irrelevant people like you to buy it blindly 37.gif Money maker of Sk lol,nothing more

Global legends and Korea National Treasure who help with economy and tourism.

Being a anti must hurt

isq6e5g.gif

Wow, that’s so cool!! BTS is truly Korea’s National Treasure. With their immense talent, amazing humanism, and fantastic artistry, they have conquered the global scene & risen to the top of the charts without sacrificing an ounce of their Korean identity.

BTS is such a proud promoter of their Korean roots, even back when they were nugu. Songs like “Satoori Rap†& “Ma City†have allowed BTS to share and spread their Korean culture to a global audience. People know Korean slang, domestic locations, and proverbs through BTS.

In addition, BTS is a rare Korean artist who quietly promotes the wonders of Korea from promoting their hometowns, promoting various Korean locations via Twitter or MVs (not only Seoul, not only the clubs, not only their company building), and promoting local industries/businesses via their RUN episodes. This in turn has helped with SK’s tourism and economy.

They have branded their footsteps on the concrete and BTS has branded their mark as legends in Korean music history forever.

Posted · Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - derailing thread
Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - derailing thread

lol

Anticipate the comeback of BTS talented rappers, talented singers, talented dancers, talented producers, talented lyricists and how can i forget, amazing human beings.

Talented singer and amazing humain being

1kki

EYE 

Saying the 12 yo girly who don't know that is called stage image

Posted · Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - quote derailing thread
Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - quote derailing thread

Jealous of what lmao?? Of talentless voice crack? Sorry can't relate. They are just using them for their popularity for irrelevant people like you to buy it blindly 37.gif Money maker of Sk lol,nothing more

Of popularity, what would be the other reason for you to be here quoting everyone to say shit as if popularity was bad? And begging for our attention in more than one thread unrelated to your super talented faves who don't sing live on gayos, while calling others irrelevant?

I hope you feel better with whatever is going on with you.

Now get out of my thread, go troll somewhere else or pay some attention to your faves, we all know they are needing it.

Edit: Guys, let's stop replying, that jobless clown is trying to get the thread locked out of boredom.

Posted · Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - derailing thread
Hidden by teal, March 30, 2019 - derailing thread

Of popularity, what would be the other reason for you to be here quoting everyone to say shit as if popularity was bad? And begging for our attention in more than one thread unrelated to your super talented faves who don't sing live on gayos, while calling others irrelevant?

Now get out of my thread, go troll somewhere else or pay some attention to your faves, we all know they are needing it.

they don't because i only care about talent while you only can brag about award. 

Everything can become popular nowdays, i mean a egg reached 1 M on ig.

I just said my opinion but you can't receive critism about people who don't even give a f about you.

Also my faves can sing live lmao, JiMIn can't relate. Poor voice cracker

You should know what that user’s trying to do. They come in, trash talk BTS, rile some ARMYs up which leads to another fanwar, which then leads to people reporting to the mods. Then mods come in and lock the thread before we can have any proper discussion and the locked thread will eventually be deleted.

So less people will get to know about certain achievements of BTS now that the announcements are erased from the forum.

These antis/trolls have been doing it quite a few times already and their intentions are clear.

Archived