If you're experiencing technical issues, we are aware and are working on resolving it. Our apologies for the inconvenience! - Tech Team ×
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arceus

Teaser-K PENTAGON - '신토불� (SHA LA LA)' M/V Teaser

Oh it actually looks and sounds very good :) I'm intriguing.

nope, i wont go along with this im sorry.

It's just a hairdo, chill.

It's just a hairdo, chill.

OT

are you really saying this 0u0plz.png instead of talking with me, go email cube the huge ass mistake they are making 

are you really saying this 0u0plz.png instead of talking with me, go email cube the huge ass mistake they are making 

You're literaly on a board stanning idols whitewashing temselves, wearing contacts etc and you want to come for someone sporting dreads ?

Stop trying to make everything sounds or looks like cultural appropriation when it's not. It's not being disrespectful, it's just a hairdo. If he likes it there's nothing wrong or disrespectful about this. It doesn't belong to anyone.

You're literaly on a board stanning idols whitewashing temselves, wearing contacts etc and you want to come for someone sporting dreads ?

Stop trying to make everything sounds or looks like cultural appropriation when it's not. It's not being disrespectful, it's just a hairdo. If he likes it there's nothing wrong or disrespectful about this. It doesn't belong to anyone.

OT

whitewashing i dont support but it is not any cultural appropriation, instead its about changing yourself to unrealistic standards

however dreads are WHOLE ASS new topic 

if he is wearing it as appreciation, i would not say anything and respect him but seeing you say "such a great hairdo" makes me judge you so hard honestly, if you dont know the reason current trend of dreads are seen popular (more of humanitarian) just stay away from them, its not some accessory, its a symbol 0u0plz.png 

OT

whitewashing i dont support but it is not any cultural appropriation, instead its about changing yourself to unrealistic standards

however dreads are WHOLE ASS new topic 

if he is wearing it as appreciation, i would not say anything and respect him but seeing you say "such a great hairdo" makes me judge you so hard honestly, if you dont know the reason current trend of dreads are seen popular (more of humanitarian) just stay away from them, its not some accessory, its a symbol 0u0plz.png 

I never said 'such a great hairdo' though. 

People should just stop feeling offended about everything and be more chill. Like I said it's just a hairdo.

I never said 'such a great hairdo' though. 

People should just stop feeling offended about everything and be more chill. Like I said it's  just a hairdo.

OT

and i just explained why i dont think its not just a hairdo 0u0plz.png we disagreed, im not sure why discussion continues

hhhh this topic...smh

honestly things like dreads and saying its cultural appropriation is something im ignorant of, have no stance on, and shy away from. but its really not worth any arguing about. it isnt an insult to yuto to not like them. personally i dont like them. i mean i prefer how his hair usually is?? its not a style im particularly into. and it brings up contention because at least as i-fans, a lot of people are put off by dreads,etc. its just unnecessary.

Interesting that they're destroying a piano. Slightly aggressive Shine callback? I'm interested to see what the song sounds like, their past two singles were great.

My feeling about dreads in this sort of situation is that it is very telling that you won't see kpop groups who are going for a soft/cute concept wearing them, it's only when they're trying to be edgy or "hiphop" that they do it. If it was just appreciating hair or thinking it looks nice it wouldn't only be used in such a limited spectrum of concepts.