Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

'Kang's Kitchen 2' is coming; nothing decided for sure yet

kangs kitchen na young suk kang ho dong lee soo geun eun ji won ahn jae hyun mino po new journey to the west

4 replies to this topic

#1 pullava

pullava

Debutee

• Translator
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:21 PM

There were rumors that they'd start filming in May, but..

Translated by: pullava @ onehallyu.com
2HbMTBs.png

0000601347_001_20190322153003038.jpg?typ

Preparations are ongoing for the second season of the 'New Journey to the West' spin-off, 'Kang's Kitchen'. However, no concrete plans have been made as of yet.

A representative of tvN said on the 22nd, "It's true we're preparing for 'Kang's Kitchen 2'. However, we haven't yet decided when we'll start filming or when it will air."

Like the previous season, 'Kang's Kitchen' is expected to show the members working hard on their roles in the restaurant. Kang Ho-dong was the main chef, Lee Su-geun was the kitchen helper, Eun Ji-won was in charge of managing the hall and being a barista, and Ahn Jae-hyun and Song Min-ho were in charge of helping Kang Ho-dong and Eun Ji-won respectively.

The producers also already hinted at P.O's participation at the end of 'New Journey to the West 6'. The tvN representative explained, "we will most likely be going with the same members as 'New Journey to the West 6' (Kang Ho-dong, Lee Su-geun, Eun Ji-won, Ahn Jae-hyun, Song Min-ho and P.O)".

'Kang's Kitchen' is a variety show that shows the members coming up with a menu and operating a restaurant together, and as expected Na Young-suk PD is in charge of season 2 as well.

--

[+487, -7] If the time and place of filming are revealed too many people are going to show up.. It would be good if they filmed quickly in secret.

[+334, -8] Su-geun hyung, when are you going to go on the cruise and to Iceland? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+81, -3)] I hope it airs as the follow-up to 'Great Escape' like last time ㅋㅋㅋ

[+75, -3] Yay ♡♡♡♡ But why does time go so quickly.. I guess it's getting warm already.

[+43, -7] I'm looking forward to it.

[+31, -2] Do well, 'Kang's Kitchen 2'. Eun Ji-won is so handsome lately.

#2 ByulHarangBona

ByulHarangBona

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | IZone Yujin's Protector

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81,788 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! |

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:59 PM

Omg! Yes please! I enjoyed Season 1 a lot and will love Season 2 to be here asap!

I wonder what food will they sell this time. Last time was those huge Katsu which I wish I have a chance to try

#3 pullava

pullava

Debutee

• Translator
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:43 AM

Omg! Yes please! I enjoyed Season 1 a lot and will love Season 2 to be here asap!

I wonder what food will they sell this time. Last time was those huge Katsu which I wish I have a chance to try

Season 1 was so good!! and I feel like P.O is going to be such a great addition. can't wait to see what they come up with, although the katsu is going to be difficult to beat rlytearpls.png laugh.png

#4 ByulHarangBona

ByulHarangBona

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | IZone Yujin's Protector

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81,788 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! |

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:01 AM

Season 1 was so good!! and I feel like P.O is going to be such a great addition. can't wait to see what they come up with, although the katsu is going to be difficult to beat :rlytearpls: :lol:

Yesss P.O is gonna be a great addiction! Inb4, Na PD have to fill as one of the kitchen crew again for one of the day xD

I wonder will they release a Kang Hodong's version and Lee Sugeun's version of the food.

Thanks for translating this article!

#5 Moon Gin

Moon Gin

Sommelier of Sun Vermouth and Moon Chianti

• Events Team
  • 9,541 posts
  • LocationSur l'épaule de Kang Daniel

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:06 PM

Nice ... I love this show

Up, Up and Away!