Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arceus

Teaser-K DIA - 5th MINI ALBUM ‘NEWTRO’ HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY

this mini album sounds sooo good compared to the previous one.

I'm so hyped

im glad theres no trace of THAT instrumental here.. if i hear it again i might lose my mind

i know shinsadong tiger will always come up with a good dance track

EDIT: AT THE END OF THE VIDEO..I..

SNATCHED SONGS SNATCHED CONCEPT SNATCHED GIRLS LET'S GO DIA HIT SONG 

1. Woo Ah

Aaaaadgfgtcvuieeyuokmiih... start with Jueun bridge then pre-chorus by Eunchae then Jueun high note and perfectly complete with Yebin. I really want put my old roller skate on the road :rlytearpls:

2. I dont want

THIS!! DIA live up the reputation of entire album always worthy as tittle track. Pre-chorus by Eunice, then high note by jueun then suprisingly Chaeyeon voice perfecly suit for chorus.

Damn from this two song how Jueun and especially Eunchae given so much challenge. The dance as said Cathy already super tiring. Hope they not gonna die after newtro.

3. Just 5 min

Lol like AID like leadernim, we all are born troller. Thought it will be rip off lee hyori then it was song suit for her minion's Yebin and Somyi. Also she let Eunice took the chorus.

4. Crecent

If yebin say it as Crecent its crecent you fxxker lol did this gonna be jyunbin song only?? Crecent moon.. HAAA.. Crecent moon.. HAA.. Crecent.. MOON MOON.. HAAA..

5. Woo ah inst

King of troll.. I pity those antis who working hard find 5 sec of snippet from random spoiler who not even lookalike this sponge bob jellyfish dance bops. Idk where they gonna put thiz part, as intro when they walked the aisle? Or at the middle as somyi jellyfish brake dance part lol.

put in here, AID eating well tonight.