Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaichi

Which one do you think is the best Mamamoo Crack Song

Which Mamamoo Crack Song do you think is the best?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Song Wise

• 1cm Taller Than You
    • Azegag / Dad Jokes
    • Sleep in The Car
    • Waggy (ì?¤ê°? ê±?ì?¼)
  2. 2. Performance Wise

• 1cm Taller Than You
    • Azegag / Dad Jokes
    • Sleep in The Car
    • Waggy (ì?¤ê°? ê±?ì?¼)

1cm Taller Than you [Melting]

For me nothing beats 1cm for sheer fun and what it achieve (it charted in KR Hiphop chart) lol - this parody of a hiphop song dissing each other's height. ahmagahplz.png Is just pure crack and the kind of thing you get to banter with your friends. + the stage per is just so good.

MV

Perf & Lyrics

Azegag / Dad's Joke [Purple]
For all those who are getting headaches for the puns. A song dedicated to puns and dad jokes. 0u0plz.png
A little hard to understand for those who have no handle with Korean Language but stage perf is always fun

MV

Perf

Sleep in The Car [Red Moon]

Back to Hip Hop infuse track. A hard hitting one where you think they are dissing the world when in fact they are just telling the tales of the times they need to literally Sleep in the Car. imstupid.png
This song is a lowkey commentary about Idol schedule and the pressure to face the camera looking perfect.

Perf

Lyrics

Waggy [White Wind]

This one is more chill than the previous ones but the performance and the outfit. We have strong unnie Mamamoo who romped MAMA stage with pole dancing and Hype dressed in..... Cat's and Dog Onesies. The song is complete with cats and dogs samples that Solar gladly sang.  Watch Mamamoo challenge themselves to not laugh as they perform this song. hurrplz.png

Perf

1 cm made me interested in them.

1cm Taller Than you, of course. smile.png

Just for dissing purpose I love 1cm and love how some seems to still remember it. DKDKTV interview and IZONE Vlive and use it when dissing well heights. hurrplz.png 

Waggy of course

Waggy lyrics is so witty and weird the part where Hwasa seemingly butchered french but the next line is Solar asking her what she said. hurrplz.png  And the stage was just going to make you laugh  harharplz.png and be embarrassed at the same time. 

i like azegag hurrplz.png

Someone who love puns I see. imhappyplz.png

1cm is iconic they even charted well on the hip hop chart LOL

but i have a strong fondness for waggy, it might be my favorite

wow this is interesting! never knew about it, i will def check their discography.

Definitely check about it. They have alot of this kind of song in their bside.

I only included the ones they promoted.

But there are some more.

Recipe - about cooking and just throwing the recipe out

Freaking Shoes - proposing to a pair of shoes

I think I can count Girl Crush to this too.

Gonna show some love for Sleep in the Car because I do really love that one. All of their crack songs are great though and they’re one of my favorite things about Mamamoo.

And also a bit of love for Freakin Shoes because that was the first song of theirs that I ever ended up really jamming out to