Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
CarolinaPanthersFan

The Official Jeon Somi 18+ Thread

Hey there, everyone, this is such very perfect timing for me to bring you a SOLO 18+ thread featuring female soloist Jeon Somi, who has fortunately just turned eighteen years old of Western age.  Now please keep in mind that you are ONLY allowed to post pics and GIFs of the singer at LEGAL age, OK?  No pics and GIFs of her BEFORE she was eighteen years old, alright?  And if you try to do that anyway, well, you can expect the moderators on here to either give you a warning or ban you from posting for a certain period of time.  Does anyone get that crystal clear?  If so, then you're good to go.  Alright, enough with the dreadful chit-chat.  Let's talk dirty about Jeon Somi.

• Dislike 1

She’s a minor

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

She turned 18 as of March 9 of this year, so no, she isn't anymore.

Hot Jesus bro. You could've waited until 2020 

• Like 1

She’s a minor

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

No, she isn't a minor anymore.  She has recently turned the Western age of eighteen years old and the domestic Korean age of nineteen years old, OK?  And that means that it was OK for me to make this thread about her, alright?  And you better be glad that i've been very careful with only discussing female idols that are eighteen and up in Western age since I got a whole lotta flak four years ago for sexualizing TWICE's Tzuyu when she was underaged.  And also, why don't you save it for someone who tries to sexualize a underaged female K-Pop idol on here?

• Dislike 1

boy u cannot be THIS thirsty omg get a job

who wants to hire a perv?

She has nice body shape but wears baggy clothes too often.

STOP being so annoying please for people in this thread. If you don't like it just get out of here, no matter what you say she is legal now so it is okay to dirty talk about her. Don't tell me we need to wait until she turns 50 so that you can leave us sexualizing a granny, you weirdos.

STOP being so annoying please for people in this thread. If you don't like it just get out of here, no matter what you say she is legal now so it is okay to dirty talk about her. Don't tell me we need to wait until she turns 50 so that you can leave us sexualizing a granny, you weirdos.

So many hypocrites here. Instead of bashing certain individual, ask yourself.

If you really hate this kind of topic, wtf in the first place are you doing in the 18+ section?

Well, instead of all of that though, I just gotta say thank you for that.  These people really don't know how to calm the fuck down sometimes.  And also, of course i've been very careful about what i'm doing here since I got into trouble on here four years ago AND I am doing a good job lately on waiting for certain female K-Pop idols to turn the Western age of eighteen years old and make sexual comments about them in threads like this one right on the spot.

• Dislike 1

I have to confirm something tho. Many ppl says that it's only legal IF the subject is already 18 yo at the beginning of the year. Somi is still 17 at 1/1/19, she just turned 18 this year. So she's no eligible. She will be on 1/1/20. Another example is Nancy. She's 18 already at 1/1/19, so she's eligible. This is what I read tho, not my personal opinion. I dont know whether information above is correct or not. 

So many hypocrites here. Instead of bashing certain individual, ask yourself.

If you really hate this kind of topic, wtf in the first place are you doing in the 18+ section?

agree stupid hypocrites ckckck 🙄🙄🙄

I have to confirm something tho. Many ppl says that it's only legal IF the subject is already 18 yo at the beginning of the year. Somi is still 17 at 1/1/19, she just turned 18 this year. So she's no eligible. She will be on 1/1/20. Another example is Nancy. She's 18 already at 1/1/19, so she's eligible. This is what I read tho, not my personal opinion. I dont know whether information above is correct or not.

LOL, what? unimpressed.png

Somi was born March 2001, so 18 + 2001 = 2019; so she is actually eligible to wank after.

that's what i read tho. lotsa deepfakes forums wont post her fakes for that exact reason.

No, she isn't a minor anymore.  She has recently turned the Western age of eighteen years old and the domestic Korean age of nineteen years old, OK?  And that means that it was OK for me to make this thread about her, alright?  And you better be glad that i've been very careful with only discussing female idols that are eighteen and up in Western age since I got a whole lotta flak four years ago for sexualizing TWICE's Tzuyu when she was underaged.  And also, why don't you save it for someone who tries to sexualize a underaged female K-Pop idol on here?

Fam you were already perving on Somi during her time in I.O.I 3 years ago and she was definitely underage by then. You even got perma-banned from the I.O.I discord server because you kept on being super greasy and pervy about her and it made every-fucking-body uncomfortable as hell back then. You never "waited" fam, you have been sexualizing her all along, except now, it's ok to do so on OH as well because the rules of this forum are wack as hell to begin with.

You created her thread 3 days after her 18th birthday, all the while knowing that:

- Somi has been extremely lowkey for over a year, she has not released any new music and was stuck in JYPE's dungeon all along, clearly she was not at the forefront of the news delivering new material for you to think about creating her thread, nah you went out of your way to create it despite Somi herself having no fucking material whatsoever.

- Somi won't have any new material released before May. She won't debut before May, so why the fuck create her thread so motherfucking soon while you guys won't have anything to post in it before quite a while? Wait no it's because you were waiting for it like the motherfucking sexual predator that you are.

- Somi is still a minor by Korean laws. Yes, she's still underage in South Korea, whether you fucking like it or nah, and that's the truth here. But you couldn't wait for 2020 couldn't you, heh, you needed to perv on her NOW, even though she has no material whatsoever, even though she's been in JYP & TBL dungeons all this time, you really couldn't motherfucking help yourself there. Fucking hell.

And what more, we should "be glad you didn't perv on her like you perved on Tzuyu while she was underaged"?  FUCK YOU MAN. Ain't nobody needing to be grateful to you for not being a total piece of shit fam, it don't work that way. Besides, I very well know you're LYING here fam, You defo have been perving on her all along since the very beginning of her career, so fuck off with that BS.

Edited by Delphine

Fam you were already perving on Somi during her time in I.O.I 3 years ago and she was definitely underage by then. You even got perma-banned from the I.O.I discord server because you kept on being super greasy and pervy about her and it made every-fucking-body uncomfortable as hell back then. You never "waited" fam, you have been sexualizing her all along, except now, it's ok to do so on OH as well because the rules of this forum are wack as hell to begin with.

You created her thread 3 days after her 18th birthday, all the while knowing that:

- Somi has been extremely lowkey for over a year, she has not released any new music and was stuck in JYPE's dungeon all along, clearly she was not at the forefront of the news delivering new material for you to think about creating her thread, nah you went out of your way to create it despite Somi herself having no fucking material whatsoever.

- Somi won't have any new material released before May. She won't debut before May, so why the fuck create her thread so motherfucking soon while you guys won't have anything to post in it before quite a while? Wait no it's because you were waiting for it like the motherfucking sexual predator that you are.

- Somi is still a minor by Korean laws. Yes, she's still underage in South Korea, whether you fucking like it or nah, and that's the truth here. But you couldn't wait for 2020 couldn't you, heh, you needed to perv on her NOW, even though she has no material whatsoever, even though she's been in JYP & TBL dungeons all this time, you really couldn't motherfucking help yourself there. Fucking hell.

And what more, we should "be glad you didn't perv on her like you perved on Tzuyu while she was underaged"?  FUCK YOU MAN. Ain't nobody needing to be grateful to you for not being a total piece of shit fam, it don't work that way. Besides, I very well know you're LYING here fam, You defo have been perving on her all along since the very beginning of her career, so fuck off with that BS.

Uhhh, how about YOU go fuck off AND SHUT THE FUCK UP with all of that bullshit?  Number one, I didn't say anything sexual about Somi on here when she was underaged at the time and was competing on Produce 101, OK?  And number two, I was being absolutely right in waiting until she turned the WESTERN age of eighteen years old to create this got damn thread about her, you got that, ma'am?  And oh yeah, by the motherfucking way, if this thread makes you so got damn uncomfortable, well then, why the fuck are you here to begin with?  Oh my God, this is why all of those crazy toxic motherfuckers out there, INCLUDING YOURSELF, really get on my motherfucking got damn nerves.

Just leave me the fuck alone and let me continue to do what I fucking like to do here, alright?  And go fucking bother someone else with such a shitty lecture like that, OK?

• Dislike 1