Designer Weekend WW
Hosted by Tayenne & Clay
In this version the players themselves will create the roles, characters and abilities. You can use anything! The game is based only on players' suggestions and nothing more, so be creative and let your imagination run wild.
Even if you aren't playing, you can submit roles.
Please read the rules carefully, violations could lead to modkills
- This game is Good Vs Evil Vs Neutral. Everyone should play for their own affiliation, and not do anything that would be considered gamethrowing.
- You cannot reveal what abilities you created. You will be instantly modkilled if you do.
- Character revealing is not allowed. Do not reveal your character/role's name or describe how the role picture looks. You can discuss your role's ability and alignment.
- Do not discuss with anyone beforehand what kind of roles you will be submitting. This should be a secret until the game ends.
- Do not post during night phase. Night phases will be short, so please be patient.
- Don't post anything game influencing after you died.
- No screenshots or copy and pasting from any private role PMs related to the game.
- The only place you are allowed to discuss the game, while it is still ongoing, is in PMs that are assigned to you and this thread. Any type of discussion on any type of social media or chats is against the rules and if caught, you will be punished.
- If you cant play please let us know so we can try to find a replacement.
- Please be active or your spot in the game and future games will be compromised.
Day Phase will be 25 minutes long. Night 15 minutes.
You are not allowed to post during Night Phase in the thread. Please be patient while results are pending, due to the chaotic nature of the game.
Actions will be processed as if they happened at the same time, so all actions will go through during results pending. Please pay attention to your PM during results pending.
XOXO: No GFX because nobody got time for that
XOXO part 2: OG game idea by Link and Kami
XOXO part 3: Link, I love you <3