25 replies to this topic

#21 Sparklez

Sparklez

✸✺Fairy✺✸

• PipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • Locationpleasekeeptheline

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:50 PM

Do you think it's weird bringing your boyfriend everywhere just to get them to pay for you? I have a couple of friends doing that and even bringing them into our trips and...weird

not even the op but that's weird as hell, your friends are either very emotionally dependent or very manipulative both of which are not very good things to be. It sounds like their boyfriends dont like being there either which makes me think they are manipulative lel

#22 HoneyPopCupcake

HoneyPopCupcake

Wooshin's hair

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts
  • LocationSecret Garden

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:43 AM

ahahahahhahah

I can feel their pain 

that's be so awkward though right https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Yeah it is. I'm thinking about cancelling a trip with them since once again they're bringing their boyfriends warstarplz.png

#23 HoneyPopCupcake

HoneyPopCupcake

Wooshin's hair

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts
  • LocationSecret Garden

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:45 AM

not even the op but that's weird as hell, your friends are either very emotionally dependent or very manipulative both of which are not very good things to be. It sounds like their boyfriends dont like being there either which makes me think they are manipulative lel

I think so too, since they insist so hard on it. I have this one friend and sometimes she brings her boyfriend but not all the time and she said it'd be awkward since sometimes we need to have girls time rlytearpls.png I don't think they're clingy, they just want them to pay, I remember one of them even admitted it

#24 Ek Tha Bandhar

Ek Tha Bandhar

Supreme Leader Of Musketeers Club

• PipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationSitting on top of the tree eating my bananas, while you irrelevant nugus are sprawling around the ground eating banana peels

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:50 AM

Yeah it is. I'm thinking about cancelling a trip with them since once again they're bringing their boyfriends https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

yeah that's hard and uncomfortable 

I can understand your view 

but did you talk to them about it or what if you join another friend of your who won't bring her boyfriend.

By the way enjoy your trip 

don't let them ruin it for you

#25 HoneyPopCupcake

HoneyPopCupcake

Wooshin's hair

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts
  • LocationSecret Garden

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

yeah that's hard and uncomfortable 

I can understand your view 

but did you talk to them about it or what if you join another friend of your who won't bring her boyfriend.

By the way enjoy your trip 

don't let them ruin it for you

I tried to talk to them since it's been years since we don't go out just girls but they kinda got upset rlytearpls.png they're still bringing them. I'll see if a friend goes I'll go since she's the one I'm the closest to

#26 Ek Tha Bandhar

Ek Tha Bandhar

Supreme Leader Of Musketeers Club

• PipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationSitting on top of the tree eating my bananas, while you irrelevant nugus are sprawling around the ground eating banana peels

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:27 PM

I tried to talk to them since it's been years since we don't go out just girls but they kinda got upset https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... they're still bringing them. I'll see if a friend goes I'll go since she's the one I'm the closest to

I hope you enjoy your trip rlytearpls.png

Up, Up and Away!