Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

WINNER full album delayed (includes Jinwoo & Seunghoon solos) + Mino 2nd Album + Yoon solo album

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 juniordud

juniordud

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:09 AM

#2 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54,130 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:10 AM

atleast yg letting the fans know about this early... 

#3 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EVERYD4Y

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,571 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:12 AM (Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife, 11 February 2019 - 06:21 AM.)

Delay as expected...we're probably getting an April comeback again. Only thing new is Jinhoon solos being included in the album, we know Mino and Yoon will come out with their solo albums this year

#4 juniordud

juniordud

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:13 AM

atleast yg letting the fans know about this early... 

Except he's saying they haven't finished recording, but SeungYoon own words:

DzHjHsyU0AEDSeX.jpg

#5 SKITZY

SKITZY

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:18 AM

I'm not surprised, YG always being snake with WINNER delaying their albums.

#6 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EVERYD4Y

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,571 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:19 AM

Except he's saying they haven't finished recording, but SeungYoon own words:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzHjHsyU0AED...

Well is it surprising YG is delaying Winner again and sabotaging their career? He's been doing that since they've debuted only the delulus overlook their mistreatment

#7 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:23 AM

Well !! I'll ignore the bad because well I'm exhausted!!

Yeeey for Yoon's solo album and HOON / JINWOO 's songs . Everyone is at least getting a song to showcase their talents and I'm glad .

I don't believe that Mino will have a comeback this year , he will probably comeback earlier next year

#8 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EVERYD4Y

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,571 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:28 AM

Well !! I'll ignore the bad because well I'm exhausted!!
Yeeey for Yoon's solo album and HOON / JINWOO 's songs . Everyone is at least getting a song to showcase their talents and I'm glad .
I don't believe that Mino will have a comeback this year , he will probably comeback earlier next year

I think Mino will still release something even a single. Now that we know Jinhoon solos will be in the album, after Winner comeback & Yoon solo he can drop something. He was supposed to film an MV for a new solo project last year so I think it's gonna happen

#9 keiaiai

keiaiai

ブラックピンク

• PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:29 AM

I'm SOOOOOOOO excited to hear Jinwoo's solo but why did YG have to delay it :(((((

#10 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:33 AM

I think Mino will still release something even a single. Now that we know Jinhoon solos will be in the album, after Winner comeback & Yoon solo he can drop something. He was supposed to film an MV for a new solo project last year so I think it's gonna happen

I don't know !! If the full album is in April ( hopefully) , May/JUNE and July will be respectively if it goes as planned for iKON and the NBG , that means Yoon will be August / Sep unless it's just a single not an album I'm sure we will get Mino is still working on he album and due to : schedule/ changing MVs / choosing a title track he will be delayed till next year .

#11 iori

iori

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:36 AM

April will be a good month!! 

#12 day traveler

day traveler

Movie Star

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:39 AM

I dont want to dwell on this annoying news and just think of it as a short rest after their non-stop work since last year. I just hope we get it the sooner they can. And I dont even care about them getting good promos for the next release because yg is shit with that always, so I just want them to release music as much as they can.

#13 卡卡

卡卡

Idol

• PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:46 AM

what's yg's obsession with hip-hop duos

#14 Miss.Miss

Miss.Miss

FATE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,977 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

It's not much different from what I expected but I'm really hoping it'll be in April at the latest. I'm happy to hear about Seunghoon and Jinwoo's solos.
I gave up on expecting a second comeback from WINNER this year and I supspect either Seungyoon or Mino's solo will be delayed until next year.
Anyway I won't get excited until I see teasers.

#15 _✖✖_

_✖✖_

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:04 AM (Edited by _✖✖_, 11 February 2019 - 09:07 AM.)

seems like we'll get just 1 real winner comeback this year again and maybe another gift song at the end of the year I really wanted at least 2 comebacks/albums since it'll be the last year before jinu's enlistment I was really hoping he'd push them at least this year but seems like I expected too much

#16 popop98

popop98

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

seems like we'll get just 1 real winner comeback this year again and maybe another gift song at the end of the year I really wanted at least 2 comebacks/albums since it'll be the last year before jinu's enlistment I was really hoping he'd push them at least this year but seems like I expected too much

We are not even expecting too much, we are asking for the basics a normal group will have but we are denied even that

#17 Nyai

Nyai

WINNING EVERYD4Y

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

And the special Collab with an awesome musician??? No word about that yet??

#18 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:06 PM

And the special Collab with an awesome musician??? No word about that yet??

Ohhhh totally forgot about that one !! Yep we want this

#19 popop98

popop98

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

WINNER have a year till enlistment starts, they have less than half the number of songs that other group that debuted in the same year as them have, their awards lists is small because if the lack of releases, public knows them, yes but is publics support all? YG needs to focus on giving them a stable fanbase especially before enlistment t, why did he debut them even if he is gonna ignore them? Yoon said not even a week back that the album is ready and they only need to film, so what is this sudden delay? Where did things go wrong? Whats going to happen in feb then? I really hope Winner Comes in march but Blackpink is apparently in March, im hoping to see a full album and a mini album from WINNER this year plus Seungyoon’s solo. Not an underpromoted album and fan song again. This year is special and sensitive for INNERCIRCLES and i hope Businessman YG actually uses his conscience for once.

#20 YGisAking

YGisAking

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:12 PM

what's yg's obsession with hip-hop duos

mind your business fool. The boys do what they want Bobby and Hanbin wanna work on this project it was due before he forced mino and Bobby together

Up, Up and Away!