Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

I am not going to watch that.  It looks terrifying. I used to like watching movies like that but now work stresses me out enough.  Looks like the main actress is named Anna Yamada.

836d5abdce34c402788aaba95a2637d415132845

vJJ7gc.jpg    DXgw4IuU8AAQgrf.jpg

2018-11-12_132904.jpg?resize=540%2C552&s

Lmao looking at these pictures she doesn't really look like him but when you're watching the movie she does. Also the movie isn't that scary........hehe

Edited by IdleTeen

Lmao looking at these pictures she doesn't really look like him but when you're watching the movie she does. Also the movie isn't that scary........hehe

Maybe they share the same mannerisms.  

I used to not be scared of blood, but now I have to sometimes clean up blood at work so when I see blood it stresses me out because internally I feel like I have the responsibility to clean it up.

Maybe they share the same mannerisms.  

I used to not be scared of blood, but now I have to sometimes clean up blood at work so when I see blood it stresses me out because internally I feel like I have the responsibility to clean it up.

Oh, I understand 

P.S. Yoshi is a really pretty kid btw. Someone said that a girl who didn't know them saw him and haruto and yoonbin at that lotte world place (idk what it's called), and she found yoshi to be the most good looking one out of them all

P.S. Yoshi is a really pretty kid btw. Someone said that a girl who didn't know them saw him and haruto and yoonbin at that lotte world place (idk what it's called), and she found yoshi to be the most good looking one out of them all

I read that post too. The person saw Haruto and Yoonbin dancing. They thought Haruto was really skinny but had a pretty face, Jaehyuk looked warm and friendly, Yoshi was the most handsome, and Yoonbin was the most memorable because of the cuteness he exhibited while he danced. I think if Haruto was at a healthier weight that day they probably would have ranked Haruto above Yoshi-who looked really healthy that day. But then maybe it was just their personal preference. Personally I think Haruto is more consistently good looking than Yoshinori.

I read that post too. The person saw Haruto and Yoonbin dancing. They thought Haruto was really skinny but had a pretty face, Jaehyuk looked warm and friendly, Yoshi was the most handsome, and Yoonbin was the most memorable because of the cuteness he exhibited while he danced. I think if Haruto was at a healthier weight that day they probably would have ranked Haruto above Yoshi-who looked really healthy that day. But then maybe it was just their personal preference. Personally I think Haruto is more consistently good looking than Yoshinori.

Yeah I think so too. Haruto has gotten so much skinnier lately, I hope he's healthy

giphy.gif

Edited by Poetry

So beautiful.

Edited by Poetry

Right now I am appreciating how Yoshinori has nice proportions.

45627588_1618428948259042_12837228008712

So adorable, but the spirit of childhood is not everlasting. Take care. Be mindful.

Edited by Poetry
replaced with unedited image

If the rumors about him attending Korean school in Japan are true then he has the most interesting background out of any idol ever. Even the the idol with North Korean ancestry and Chinese nationality. The relationship between the two Koreas and Japan is so much more polarizing.

Edited by Po’etry

What is he doing?

giphy.gif

Edited by Poetry

The rumor mill brought out a bunch of childhood pictures.

DMhXpEH.jpg
Posted January 2017, but most likely from December 2016.

More from December 2016.

jQCWEPK.jpg

5YyteXxl.jpg
From November 2016 at his school's multi ethnic festival.

To note: Boy is a black belt.

Edited by Po’etry

The mistery of The double life of Kanemoto Yoshinori or Kim Pangjong is the theme of the day in kpop community.

The rumors are so bizarre.

But I believe in my theory of him being half.

Edited by Drama Drama Drama

The mistery of The double life of Kanemoto Yoshinori or Kim Pangjong is the theme of the day in kpop community.

The rumors are so bizarre.

But I believe in my theory of him being half.

I do not know what to believe but I do not like all the possibilities equally.  Him being half or mixed would be one of the better options.

The pre-YGTB leaks have made me like Yoshinori even more not because I feel bad for him but because the accompanying material gives more to admire. The pics confirm:

-His affectionate nature on YGTB was not an act for the show

-He is very goal oriented

-He is trained to physically defend himself from harm

Yoshi does not need protecting. He can protect himself.

Edited by Poetry

Edited by Poetry

I do not know why I did not think of this yesterday.  Google translated the search results and this is what I got:

jGwq2Gr.jpg

This pretty much confirms the Korean heritage rumors are true but the details are still sketchy.

https://instagram.com/p/BwHkkEiFFOQ/

ahmagahplz.png

The person posting says they want to send Yoshi to take out the antis attacking Haruto. harharplz.png

Edit:

This was the image removed from Instagram

WA8RmKhm.jpg

Edited by Po’etry

With some of the pictures of Yoshinori being released, it looks like one of his classmates or acquaintances was obsessed with him. harharplz.png 

The pictures look so stalker-ish.  I guess he can inspire that type of obsession in some people. imstupid.png

With some of the pictures of Yoshinori being released, it looks like one of his classmates or acquaintances was obsessed with him. harharplz.png

The pictures look so stalker-ish. I guess he can inspire that type of obsession in some people. imstupid.png

Because he has born to be famous face? He should've been an taekwondo player or wrestler but he will famous as pop idol.

Because he has born to be famous face? He should've been an taekwondo player or wrestler but he will famous as pop idol.

Mixed martial arts fighter. I would not be able to watch that.

Edited by Po’etry

osHq72S.png

The most scandalous thing Yoshinori has done so far with proof:

He bought Jaehyuk a gun for Christmas and told Jaehyuk to shoot TM's with it.

D191nq.gif
p8Q85N.gif
wVmVLR.gif

Edited by Poetry
broken link

osHq72S.png

The most scandalous thing Yoshinori has done so far with proof:

He bought Jaehyuk a gun for Christmas and told Jaehyuk to shoot TM's with it.

D191nq.gif

p8Q85N.gif

wVmVLR.gif

There goes that BANG BANG again.

Legend

Edit:

Legend North Korean Legend