Trophy

Description: A trophy which will go in the Trophy Room Thread

Available through buying?: Yes

Available through events?: Yes

Duration: Forever

Price: 40 Plats

Rules:

-The trophy can be of any title as long as is within OH rules

-We give ourselves the right to reject titles if they are used to antagonize, troll, etc

-This item is non-unique which means other users can have the same title as others

-Trophy might be designed by user or us

-This trophy also replaces the already existing trophy prize which was an item

Yearbook Page

Description: A page in the yearbook thread

Duration: Forever

Price: 45 & 35 Plats

Dimension: 790 x 1000

Rules:

-The page can be of anything as long as it is within OH rules

-We give ourselves the right to reject a page if they are used antagonize, troll, etc

-The page can be about the user themselves, their interest or so on. It can also be a page they use to dedicate to their idol so lets say i got a page and i want a page to be added in honor of Ong so it will have ong information and achievement. It can be a bout a group of friends so you win page and want to add a page about you and your oh squad you can add it

- 45 plats page gets designed by our graphics experts

-35 plats page is user made

Temporary Unique Award

Description: A Unique Award which is temporary

Available through buying?: No

Price: No price as you cannot buy

Duration: 4 weeks max so 28 days

Rules:

-The Award can be of anything as long as is within OH rules

-So no gore, or things like that

-For artists fan taken pictures are not allowed

-However, selcas are allowed

post-66-0-33452200-1547265947.pngSome already existing items get reworked and new prices

Add/Change a Locket

New Price: 35 Plats

Lockets after being added are available to be bought with won?: Yes

Can i add a locket with won?: No

Won Price: 2 million won

Changes:

-Price modification going from 50 to 35

-Lockets are also being changed so that after a locket has been added users can buy them with won as well

-This will only apply to lockets which are already in the market

-You cannot add a new locket with won, you can only buy existing ones

-Also the person that bought/added the locket with plats decides on the image

-The image can only be changed if someone else buys

-However, the old rule in which the users which bought with plats need to either agree on a new image or rng will decide

-There will be no yearly changes for lockets, only after someone buys a add/change a locket than can the image be changed

Solo Stamp

Available through events?: No

New Price: 40 Plats

Duration: 9 Weeks

Dimensions: 139 x 100

Changes:

-The price was modified from 30 to 40

-However, the amount of weeks were also upped from 5 to 9 so you basically have this for 2 months

-This item is only available through buying. The stamps events is the other one

Solo/Group Stamp

New Price: 30 Plats

Duration: 3 Weeks

Dimensions: 139 x 80

Amount of people that can use the stamp: Maximum of 8 if bought. If its from an event, as the event states usually only the person that won it

Changes:

-The price was modified from  40 to 30

-The amount of people that can use it was upped from 4 to 8

-Even though the maximum is 8 this stamp may be used by just 1 person or such any number between 1-8 is cool

-This is the stamp that you will find available in events so any time an events says stamps it refers to this one. Usually also each host notifies how many people can use it if its a solo game only 1, if its a couple game the 2 or if its team game the team

-If the stamp is bought though the user who bought can add 7 more people aside from themselves

-So you all can pitch as a group and buy it

Pin a Thread

New Price: 10 Plats

Duration: 6 Weeks

Changes:

-The price goes from 5 to 10

-However, the amount of weeks goes up from 2 to 6

Signature Extension

New Price: 30 Plats

Duration: Forever

Options to choose from:

Option 1- 2 pics of 500 x 300

Option 2- 3 pics of 450 x 250

Changes:

-Option 1 stayed the same

-Option 2 was originally 3 pics of 350 x 300. It was changed because the current member sig is 2 pics of 450 x 250 so we modified it to fit better with the new settings

-Options 1 basically increase the size of your pics while option 2 gives you an extra pic

CAF & Add Item to the Market

Changes:

-Both items are gone

-Both items had been here since the start but never got bought

-Note CAF are still available by buying them with won this only refers to buying them with platinum tokens

post-66-0-82922600-1547479091.png

Some general changes which are not regarding items

1. Applying for sponsorship for a game can now be done at any time.

Change:

- In the past you could only apply between the 1st and 10th of each month this rule is now abolished and users can apply at any time

-The process will still be the same in that you need to fill out the form and send it to the events team coordinator

-The only thing that changes is when you are allowed to apply

-However, be mindful that responses and decision will not be immediate so apply at least 1-2 weeks before you are gonna host your game

2. Events team members will now get raffle tickets

Change:

- With the creation of the new raffle i decided to allow events team members to participate as well. Reason being because they were the only people in the forum who could not participate as users and staff were all allowed

-I decided it is fair for them to receive a ticket any time they participate in a game of their peers

-There will still be an exception to this rule and that is the coordinator or whomever host the raffle. Why because if you are doing the raffle you shouldn't be allowed to win

3. Lockets are modified

Change:

- As you saw above were one of the most modified items

-In the past lockets were non-unique items that could only be bought via plats

-If a user bought a locket and they wanted Ong then they selected the picture, but if another user also wanted Ong then they would need to share the ong locket

-Only when another user bought then the image could be changed, so the rules were that the users that bought with plats either needed to agree on an image, or each suggested 1 and we would go with ring

-Going off that i felt that the idea was never truly fully developed so i amde that the item is now an Add Locket/Change Locket

-Meaning what you buy with plats is just adding the locket to the market

-After someone added it, then other users can buy it with won

-However, the image can only be changed if someone buys with plats again. In this case the past person which spent plat on it, and the new person need to agree on a new pick or rng

-The people that buy with won get no say

4. You only have 3 months to redeem a prize you won

Change:

- After you win a prize if you dont redeem after 3 months, the prize is gone

-It is hard to keep track if someone has or has not redeemed prizes. The longer the time the harder it might  be to remember 

-3 months is more than enough time for users to redeem anything they win

#2 Trashie

Trashie

ƬΉЯΣΣƧӨMΣ

• OH! Press
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationZack Trash

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

wow so cool I like the new items 

#3 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 6,063 posts
  • Locationin this handmade heaven, i come alive

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:59 PM

Gotta get a best Events Team member trophy someday

ld7AuSs.gif

#4 CunningStunt

CunningStunt

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐨

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,541 posts
  • Locationwaiting for Rosie's solo

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

all these changes and addition rlytearpls.png

#5 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,201 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:58 PM

a lot of item changing rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#6 euηheαrt

euηheαrt

✧ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 н є α я т ✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts
  • Locationsojung's diary ♔

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

There's surely a lot changes there

Added trophy and a page in yearbook-

Sounds great to me! ♥

#7 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

Mrs Worldwide Handsome <3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,601 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Ngl I’m a tad salty about lockets, but as the og owner I should get to keep the pic as is?

#8 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:17 PM

Ngl I’m a tad salty about lockets, but as the og owner I should get to keep the pic as is?

currently yes, unless another user spent 30 plats in order to change it

lockets themselves were never unique as explained back when they were debuted, users could have a locket with the same idol and if somebody wanted the same idol they shared the locket. The idea was never fully developed and in the past you needed to use plats in order to buy but having it be via won makes it make more sense so the item you get with a locket is just basically the add locket to the market since the locket themselves was never actually unique

#9 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,601 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:24 PM

currently yes, unless another user spent 30 plats in order to change it

lockets themselves were never unique as explained back when they were debuted, users could have a locket with the same idol and if somebody wanted the same idol they shared the locket. The idea was never fully developed and in the past you needed to use plats in order to buy but having it be via won makes it make more sense so the item you get with a locket is just basically the add locket to the market since the locket themselves was never actually unique

Just in my personal opinion, Plats are too scarce a commodity for me to feel comfortable in the future spending 35 plats, to buy a new item that others can use as well, it was different when the other person sharing was also going to spend plats to get it, but now it’s like you might as well grind more and wait to get enough plats for a ring instead.

Anyway ty for the info!

#10 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:33 PM

Just in my personal opinion, Plats are too scarce a commodity for me to feel comfortable in the future spending 35 plats, to buy a new item that others can use as well, it was different when the other person sharing was also going to spend plats to get it, but now it’s like you might as well grind more and wait to get enough plats for a ring instead.

Anyway ty for the info!

It could be but we decided it was better to have a variety of things and prices. If you want something more unique you can go for a ring,trophy,yearbook page as all of these are more for one user and they a bit more pricey

if you want something nice that you can also give to other users as well we have lockets, add anime/videogame award. So we settled on making the locket an item more similar to the add an anime/video game character plus we know there are users that would like to just provide something for their fellow fandom to get

#11 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,601 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:38 PM

It could be but we decided it was better to have a variety of things and prices. If you want something more unique you can go for a ring,trophy,yearbook page as all of these are more for one user and they a bit more pricey

if you want something nice that you can also give to other users as well we have lockets, add anime/videogame award. So we settled on making the locket an item more similar to the add an anime/video game character plus we know there are users that would like to just provide something for their fellow fandom to get

I am getting your reasoning behind it, esp as you guys added new things, lol I’m just a tad salty by nature :har:

Up, Up and Away!