Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katsu curry chips

what's your favourite cheat day food?

i'm trying to figure out what to cook next weekend for my first real cheat day in a while

i love snacks, so maybe sesame crackers with hummus, popcorn and crispy homemade fries?

79b86632037f245c564b1524c10c729a.jpg

or i just go for it and make homemade pizza with excessive toppings... lovestruck.png

099769ce92dc94a63df49f092f267490.jpg

and ICE CREAM

ahmagahplz.png

what about you OH?

i could eat ice cream and pizza all day and never get sick of it

A bacon sandwich(made with a pound[before frying] of bacon). I only do it every couple of months or so though because I don't want my blood to congeal.

A bacon sandwich(made with a pound[before frying] of bacon). I only do it every couple of months or so though because I don't want my blood to congeal.

OMG I MISS BACON SO MUCH GJJHBGJMGHJ

i could eat ice cream and pizza all day and never get sick of it

sameeeeeee omg now i'm excited

Twice a month we get free pizza at work so that's like my cheat food

???????????? that's AWESOME!!!! i wish we had that... we only get free breakfasts at early meetings, and that's not exactly pizza. but at my last job we'd get sparkling wine and beer every friday afternoon ahmagahplz.png that was pretty sweet

???????????? that's AWESOME!!!! i wish we had that... we only get free breakfasts at early meetings, and that's not exactly pizza. but at my last job we'd get sparkling wine and beer every friday afternoon ahmagahplz.png that was pretty sweet

It is! it's kinda like the motivation thingy they do and they bring soda too. We have no meetings so no breakfast either rlytearpls.png there was a special ocassion in which we got mexican tacos tho & wow it must've been nice if you're into those things, I don't drink so I'd be like meh hahaha

It is! it's kinda like the motivation thingy they do and they bring soda too. We have no meetings so no breakfast either rlytearpls.png there was a special ocassion in which we got mexican tacos tho & wow it must've been nice if you're into those things, I don't drink so I'd be like meh hahaha

ugh i'd kill for a taco at work too

i make a pretty decent keto taco, but maybe i'll spring for a full on taco feast next saturday!

oh and yea it was pretty cool except everyone was so buzzed by 2 pm no one got work done... 0u0plz.png

OMG good luck on your eating plan! I tried keto but I didn't have enough willpower to keep it up so I admire your efforts.

For me, it's PIZZA! ilikeitplz.png

OMG good luck on your eating plan! I tried keto but I didn't have enough willpower to keep it up so I admire your efforts.

For me, it's PIZZA! ilikeitplz.png

right now it's between pizza or tacos bc people are making me huuuuuungryyyyyyyyyyy 

keto is fine when you've been doing it for a while, but it does get a little... dull 0u0plz.png

right now it's between pizza or tacos bc people are making me huuuuuungryyyyyyyyyyy 

keto is fine when you've been doing it for a while, but it does get a little... dull 0u0plz.png

Yes I could go for pizza or tacos rn too. Yum. 

I just know I can't stick with keto. I love my carbs and candies too much. hurrplz.png

Yes I could go for pizza or tacos rn too. Yum. 

I just know I can't stick with keto. I love my carbs and candies too much. hurrplz.png

that feeling when you want a whole ass candy bar but convince yourself that a dried date is just as great........

58f6a20b4ecb9381737db7cb0aa4d332.jpg58f6a20b4ecb9381737db7cb0aa4d332.jpg58f6a20b4ecb9381737db7cb0aa4d332.jpg

Your cheat day food is like my regular meal lol 

Idk I like eating these sweet potato chips 

NONGSHIM%20Sweet%20Potato%20Snacks%2083g

I was never good at dieting but I was vegan for 3 years and I still like to eat 50-70% chocolate as a treat 

I also like fries, it's been more than 6 months since I ate it 

1463001459282.jpeg

also ICE CREAM <3333

QueasyDamagedIberiannase-size_restricted

Your cheat day food is like my regular meal lol 

Idk I like eating these sweet potato chips 

NONGSHIM%20Sweet%20Potato%20Snacks%2083g

I was never good at dieting but I was vegan for 3 years and I still like to eat 50-70% chocolate as a treat 

I also like fries, it's been more than 6 months since I ate it 

1463001459282.jpeg

also ICE CREAM <3333

QueasyDamagedIberiannase-size_restricted

i think right now i'm leaning heavily towards at least one serving of ice cream. i love ice cream so much, especially hazelnut gelato... 

i'm addicted to chips of all kinds (my username is 200% genuine) but i don't allow myself to eat it much bc once i start, i CAN'T STOP. 

i think right now i'm leaning heavily towards at least one serving of ice cream. i love ice cream so much, especially hazelnut gelato... 

i'm addicted to chips of all kinds (my username is 200% genuine) but i don't allow myself to eat it much bc once i start, i CAN'T STOP. 

Me too I love chips sooooo much (and curry too ahmagahplz.png ) ! specially sweet potato chips and lays salt and vinegar 

these days I have been eating senbei of all kinds, specially these:

8b3fad57ff.jpgbiscoito-de-arroz-want-want-sembei-92g-D

sembei-satsumaya-ao-leite-280gr-D_NQ_NP_

you should try going for senbei, I haven't gained weight eating them and because they are packed individually I eat 2 max a day 

it's a good alternative for carbs cravings 

try them with ice cream lovestruck.png

Fried chicken and waffles. I’m doing keto (more for fertility reasons than weight loss) so I really miss anything sweet and anything bread lol

ugh i'd kill for a taco at work too

i make a pretty decent keto taco, but maybe i'll spring for a full on taco feast next saturday!

oh and yea it was pretty cool except everyone was so buzzed by 2 pm no one got work done... 0u0plz.png

It was good indeed rlytearpls.png

Idk what a keto taco is but we got mexican ones, very satisfying, and yeah you should

Lmao probably not so much of a good idea then

YOU REALLY CANT ONLY HAVE ONE UGHH

YOU REALLY CANT ONLY HAVE ONE UGHH

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE I'D SOONER BE ABLE TO SPROUT WINGS AND FLY OFF THAN EAT ONE CHIP

ice cream...especially chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks or peanut butter...ugh.