Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaichi

Have we interacted and what do you think of me?

I have been in OH for awhile now like 2years but I have not been around this part much.

I admit I'm just bored lol.

I am kinda curious ^-^. I'm pretty much a lurkercrawl most of the time so I don't know if other know me. 

I don't think we've interacted before? And that should be changed! Nice to meet you kaichi, I'm Zikyung~

As for what I think of you, I don't know you personally yet but I love your sig!! It's so gorgeous deepstareplz.png

source.gif

dont think so, dont really know you

I hope we interact in the future

tenor.gif?itemid=7576476

I don't think we've interacted before? And that should be changed! Nice to meet you kaichi, I'm Zikyung~

As for what I think of you, I don't know you personally yet but I love your sig!! It's so gorgeous deepstareplz.png

source.gif

I hope so too - abotu sig yay thanks. I was actually thinking of changing it - but i cant because that performance was just iconic for me.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you here and there. I don't know that we have directly interacted though. You seem nice. smile.png

I saw you alot too - but yeah i don't really think we have. ^-^ I like Umji alot out of Gfriend then SinB after her.

dont think so, dont really know you

^-^ I mostly just lurk.

I don't think I have ever seen you unless you changed your set bcoz that's how I remember users here

you changed your dp! rlytearpls.png iirc this is the first time you've worn someone other than wheein?

Hahaha, is my whee dp iconic. Yes this the first time other than my first DP that is not Wheein. I still have Whee in some other platform. It takes quite long for me to change.  chuplz.png Whee is still my bias. Wheein and Hyewon is love. 

No, but I've seen you around when I was lurking in MMM's MT. You seems nice. And you draw too, right? Talent.

I think I saw you there too. Yes I draw ^-^ from time to time I do a I will draw thread here in OH.

I hope we interact in the future

tenor.gif?itemid=7576476

Hope so too.

idts but you have superior taste

For someone I always see, we really have not interacted if we did at all. rlytearpls.png Yeah I just realized. Your sig hahahah.

Maybe I should be a bit more active ahahh.

I don't think I have ever seen you unless you changed your set bcoz that's how I remember users here

Yeah I change my DP last week - but my sig stayed the same for a whole year now.  ^-^

The replies is proving how much of a lurkercrawl I am. amgplz.png

Yeah I change my DP last week - but my sig stayed the same for a whole year now. ^-^

The replies is proving how much of a lurkercrawl I am. amgplz.png

I do remember seeing your sig before and your username sounds familiar too, I'm sure more users would have recognized you with your old dp

I do remember seeing your sig before and your username sounds familiar too, I'm sure more users would have recognized you with your old dp

Let see ^-^. Let me change it for a bit.

never interacted

idk you

same, - i love that flying dragon (if it is a dragon) in your sig.

Not here but on discord, you are very skilled on drawing and very polite and dedicated too. You left me a good impression.

same, - i love that flying dragon (if it is a dragon) in your sig.

Thanks

It is a dragon laugh.png

It's Haku from Spirited Away