Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Fatalite

Nogizaka46 (乃木坂46) / Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) / Hinatazaka46 (日向坂46) Official Thread

Nogizaka46 23rd Single Prediction Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you PREDICT to be the center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to be center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member

Is it me or does Jibun Ja Nai Kanji (Nogi 3rd gen song) sound very kpop? I wonder who’s the center this time.

The unders song is sooooo good. A great song for Nakada

Just feels like sharing Ikoma updates here since nobody is doing it[emoji28]

Ikoma will be casted in the Abema TV's drama, Hoshikuzu Revengers. The first episode will be broadcasted on 23rd of July .

b3d5ba1d11021d6ae7a02db6be1fc128.jpg

Translation of synopsis and her character's description can be found here: https://husna212.tumblr.com/post/175841223533/hoshikuzu-revengers-ikoma-rina-ikoma-will-appear

And from Negima's stage play:

4b6d0d673e4518c209c58cba7bdc2c9c.jpg

ed905f124ea715a8114642d63cae5445.jpg

6c4a803c60d6588aa61f947e1cc85620.jpg

34d46004f5a3dfd0c926c832ae41a6ee.jpg

0863d9f9b9269ad5ca8074d77f992f20.jpg

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I thought your oshi was neru :o

For the longest it was techi, then imaizumi (even tho i had that thing where i completely misnamed her for yuipon), but i've had my eyes on Akanen for a while

so it's July 14 in Japan right now which means it's Kubo's birthday! Happy birthday Kubo! Looking forward to her return!

and this dedication to Kubo

Dh_munMU8AIoBXf.jpg

source

• Like 3

so it's July 14 in Japan right now which means it's Kubo's birthday! Happy birthday Kubo! Looking forward to her return!

and this dedication to Kubo

Dh_munMU8AIoBXf.jpg

source

When will I be this good of a fan for ririan lol

Happy birthday Kubo!

• Like 1

How do yall choose your oshi? Like there's so much to choose from. One minute i think it's ozeki. But then there's fuuchan's bright personality, and there's rika who i feel like protecting from all the evils of the world lmao, habu and her dorkiness, sugai's smile, risa's cool calmness. And then suzumoto and shida <3 and neru's cuteness. There's more to list but i'll just end up listing everyone and this is just kanji keyaki. I haven't reached hiragana yet

It's just...

:rlytearpls:

• Like 1

How do yall choose your oshi? Like there's so much to choose from. One minute i think it's ozeki. But then there's fuuchan's bright personality, and there's rika who i feel like protecting from all the evils of the world lmao, habu and her dorkiness, sugai's smile, risa's cool calmness. And then suzumoto and shida <3 and neru's cuteness. There's more to list but i'll just end up listing everyone and this is just kanji keyaki. I haven't reached hiragana yet

It's just...

rlytearpls.png

for me, it was whoever caught my attention first, but I understand where you're coming from lol, I still have that problem now, but I have a top oshi

• Like 3

It's just...

:rlytearpls:

It usually takes me a bit to find my oshi.

Like with kanji keyaki, it took me a few months to realize akanen caught my attention the most :o

• Like 2

It's just...

rlytearpls.png

Basically the ones that make me laugh the most or make me go "awwwn, so cute!". That's is why I'm always watching their variety shows. In my badges there are my first ones but now, I think might have changed. Specially after Pe-chan/Tsuchida combo haha

• Like 1

Hibiki full trailer

Poster

DiBZ8FmVQAABAcl.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4564397

Hibiki full trailer

Poster

DiBZ8FmVQAABAcl.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4564397

What’s the synopsis for this movie?

What’s the synopsis for this movie?

“The staff of a literary magazine worries about the poor state of the book publishing industry. A handwritten manuscript is sent to their newcomer's contest. Since the contest only accepts web submissions the manuscript is supposed to be thrown away, but it catches the eye of an editor called Hanai. The manuscript is under the name Hibiki Akui but has no contact address. Meanwhile an eccentric girl called Hibiki is entering high school and decides to join the school's literature clubâ€

• Like 1

“The staff of a literary magazine worries about the poor state of the book publishing industry. A handwritten manuscript is sent to their newcomer's contest. Since the contest only accepts web submissions the manuscript is supposed to be thrown away, but it catches the eye of an editor called Hanai. The manuscript is under the name Hibiki Akui but has no contact address. Meanwhile an eccentric girl called Hibiki is entering high school and decides to join the school's literature clubâ€

Hmm last time i remember about someone joining a literature club bad stuff happened. . . . . . . . . JUST MONICA

Hurray