OneHallyu

Nogizaka46 (乃木坂46) / Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) / Hinatazaka46 (日向坂46) Official Thread

Nogizaka46 23rd Single Prediction Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you PREDICT to be the center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to be center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• demasta

• Fatalite

• Ron Swanson

• ZUKKYUN !!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Singles Guru Guru Curtain Oide Shampoo Hashire! Bicycle Seifuku no Mannequin Kimi no na wa Kibou Barrette Kidzuitara Kataomoi Natsu no Free & Easy Nandome no Aozara Ka? Inochi wa Utsukus

SINGLES   Silent Majority Sekai Ni wa Ai Shika Nai Futari Saison Fukyouwaon Kaze ni Fukarete mo Glass Wo Ware! Ambivalent       ORIGINAL ALBUMS   Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru Has

the problem with other comebacks is that they actually improved and sold more and overall popularity is greatly increased, Haruppi, Hoshimina etc   but Ikoma just keeps doing worse and worse and mgm

hmm no i haven't decided what photos to use. Heres some that I compiled. I tried to get some that weren't too small, high-quality and with only her in it. 

GSUU7oR.jpg

iZ9TdAA7eGNyX.jpg

i5g6kRpxWnlMJ.jpg

ibbmf6HWP3V48W.jpg

iWiisKUeMzqHB.jpg

i3fROnSXtN9Vl.jpg

GR1aLbd.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrdj23PD4N1qf87s1o3_500.png

tumblr_mklatuHwc81r7f7fso7_250.jpg

tumblr_motgmj1zJS1stmp6fo8_250.jpg

tumblr_mourw0ssjV1s55ppvo1_500.jpg

Edited by babysnatcher

hmm no i haven't decided what photos to use. Heres some that I compiled. I tried to get some that weren't too small, high-quality and with only her in it. 

GSUU7oR.jpg

iZ9TdAA7eGNyX.jpg

i5g6kRpxWnlMJ.jpg

ibbmf6HWP3V48W.jpg

iWiisKUeMzqHB.jpg

i3fROnSXtN9Vl.jpg

GR1aLbd.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr07ij7I9U1qarzzuo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrdj23PD4N1qf87s1o3_500.png

tumblr_mklatuHwc81r7f7fso7_250.jpg

tumblr_motgmj1zJS1stmp6fo8_250.jpg

tumblr_mourw0ssjV1s55ppvo1_500.jpg

11 is my fav. I also like 9 a lot.

babysnatcher, you can choose the picture to send to the mods(If the other people here don't have a problem with it, of course).

I'm fine with doing both (sending it or waiting for everyone to comment on it). I'm gonna send them at the end of next month to make it easier for Shay.

and snap more info on the naruto song: 

It is officially announced today that Nogizaka46, a female idol group produced by Yasushi Akimoto along with AKB48 and other sister groups, will sing a new OP theme song for TV Tokyo’s long-running TV anime series Naruto Shippuden. The anime will start featuring their untitled song as the OP theme from the October 3 episode for the next six months. It will be the 14th OP theme following the current song “Niwaka Ame Nimo Makezu†by NICO Touches the Walls. The release date of the single CD of the song has not been decided yet. 

In addition, six members of the group (Rina Ikoma, Reika Sakurai, Nanami Hashimoto, Nanase Nishino, Sayuri Matsumura, Yumi Wakatsuki) form a new unit named “Naruzaka46†as an official supporter team for the anime. The will start appearing in a 15-second section in the anime’s September 5 episode. They will also take charge of “Naruto Tsushin-Narutsu,†an information page in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump. 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/08/30/idol-group-nogizaka46-to-sing-new-naruto-shippuden-op-theme

Edited by babysnatcher

I'm fine with doing both (sending it or waiting for everyone to comment on it). I'm gonna send them at the end of next month to make it easier for Shay.

and snap more info on the naruto song: 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/08/30/idol-group-nogizaka46-to-sing-new-naruto-shippuden-op-theme

Ok.

Is Naruto still big in Japan?

Nogizaka are going to appear on the Mezamishi LIVE ISLAND TOUR on October 21st at Zepp Namba (Osaka). Presale is starting now(?) and the regular tickets go out on sale late september I think.  

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2013/09/-live-island-tour-2013-in.php

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/mezamashi-live-island-tour/

Apparently such a person exists :|

I only found out about this today and I’m enraged by it. I know that there are similar cases (i.e with Chiyuu, Sayaka and Amina, that I knew of) but I fail to comprehend the underlying motif of such individuals. 

2 days ago, on September 1st at Nogizaka’s Hand-Shake Event in Kyoto, a dude showed up and lined up for Sayurin's line. He said some horrible shitz and apparently, he made Sayurin cried to the point she could not continue to greet the remaining fans and they had to stop her line. The situation must have been horrible because Maiyan had to comfort Sayurin and calm her down, which resulted in Maiyan's line was stopped as well. 

So there you go folks, a dude spent money to buy a CD (or CDs, since we don’t know exactly how long he was harassing Sayurin for), traveled to the Hand-Shake location, took the time to line up just so he could make a girl cry. And in doing so, he stopped the 2 longest queues in the event and upset hundreds of people lining-up after him. 

Source: http://miinyann.tumblr.com/post/60165708042

WTF wrong with that a*shole  :>_>:

Edited by Kuromitsutou

Does anyone know when the Senbatsu members for the 7th single will be announced? I'm hoping Wakatsuki makes Hachi Fukujin this time...

Hmmm no info has been released yet. I think the 6th single senbatsu announcement was 3 months before the song got released? Maybe this month or early next month.

• love changed the title to Nogizaka46 (乃木坂46) / Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) / Hinatazaka46 (日向坂46) Official Thread