Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Fatalite

Nogizaka46 (乃木坂46) / Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) / Hinatazaka46 (日向坂46) Official Thread

Nogizaka46 23rd Single Prediction Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you PREDICT to be the center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to be center?

• Akimoto Manatsu
    • Ikuta Erika
    • Inoue Sayuri
    • Saito Asuka
    • Sakurai Reika
    • Shiraishi Mai
    • Takayama Kazumi
    • Hoshino Minami
    • Matsumura Sayuri
    • Shinuchi Mai
    • Hori Miona
    • Ito Riria
    • Umezawa Minami
    • Ozono Momoko
    • Sato Kaede
    • Yamashita Mizuki
    • Yoda Yuki
    • Other 1st Gen Member
    • Other 2nd Gen Member
    • Other 3rd Gen Member
    • 4th Gen Member

yeah, i think it has more of an impact when a girl you're used to seeing in a conservative style suddenly doing some risque gravure. lol

but then again this is the country known to be the one that understands people's hidden fantasy the most lol.

on another note, i hope yamatomato gets her life together. post-nogi life seemed to have been very hard for her.

• Like 1

<looking around for N46 pics, when I find some Baka Couple more recent pics>

tumblr_pz9r1v1H5x1y07kvro1_1280.jpg

<also me reacting to>

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Yirenism said:

yeah, i think it has more of an impact when a girl you're used to seeing in a conservative style suddenly doing some risque gravure. lol

but then again this is the country known to be the one that understands people's hidden fantasy the most lol.

on another note, i hope yamatomato gets her life together. post-nogi life seemed to have been very hard for her.

IKR.

I mean, it's quite confusing for me to see how they're so conservative look-wise, but during NogiDoko/Nogizaka Under Construction will talk about things like same-sex attraction/boobs/pervert stuff in a very casual manner.

Compared to kpop or even my own culture, it's totally the opposite, so it's hard to get used to it.

Not sure if manga is imitating real life or vice-versa, but I finally understand the connection between RL and manga after watching some shows. Some of their personas are really like a manga character!

5 minutes ago, Heavenrise said:

<looking around for N46 pics, when I find some Baka Couple more recent pics>

tumblr_pz9r1v1H5x1y07kvro1_1280.jpg

<also me reacting to>

yep, thats when they went to hawaii for their nogizaka world show thing

• Like 1

Now now, wanted to know from you guys:

How do you deal with graduation?

N46 is like Wonder Girls... but after some members left, they replaced her with Twice members, and after some more left, they replaced with ITZY members. All in a single group.

It's quite sad to see some girls I just started to like, like Ikoma Rina, already graduated, while I have no idea what to expect from newer generations.

1 minute ago, demasta said:

yep, thats when they went to hawaii for their nogizaka world show thing

Girls be aging like some really fine wine I see.

Resultado de imagem para approved meme anime gif

5 hours ago, Heavenrise said:

Now now, wanted to know from you guys:

How do you deal with graduation?

For me, as I'm in this Japanese idol game since 2006 (I started with Morning Musume) I'm very used to graduation. Now I just wish the girl all the happiness in the world and move on to my second favorite of that generation. I'm kind of callous to the process now, I'm curious to new fans dealing with the process

Also, having oshis in each generation also helps a lot haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KQI88 said:

For me, as I'm in this Japanese idol game since 2006 (I started with Morning Musume) I'm very used to graduation. Now I just wish the girl all the happiness in the world and move on to my second favorite of that generation. I'm kind of callous to the process now, I'm curious to new fans dealing with the process

Also, having oshis in each generation also helps a lot haha

Welp, the proccess is kinda like this:

1 - have lots of fun and get to know each member one by one.

2 - start to get familiar with their names.

3 - get attached to member.

4 - starts kinda stanning that member (together with another 10-20 girls)

5 - finds out that member you liked so much already graduated.

6 - grieves and tries to move on.

7 - repeat step 3 to 7.

Considering the age of Gen I compared to Gen 3/4, it wouldn't be surprising if more Gen I members graduate within the next year, as it happened in 2019.

It was already shocking enough to find out about Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika or even Nishino Nanase, can't imagine how much it'd affect Nogizaka46 as a whole if one of the "main/center" members graduated.

1 hour ago, Heavenrise said:

Considering the age of Gen I compared to Gen 3/4, it wouldn't be surprising if more Gen I members graduate within the next year, as it happened in 2019.

It was already shocking enough to find out about Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika or even Nishino Nanase, can't imagine how much it'd affect Nogizaka46 as a whole if one of the "main/center" members graduated.

I think because staff is really pushing the 3rd and 4th gen it will be ok, the new girls will be able to fill in the places of their senpais

But it will be weird seeing them without Maiyan, Manatsu or Asuka for example 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KQI88 said:

I think because staff is really pushing the 3rd and 4th gen it will be ok, the new girls will be able to fill in the places of their senpais

But it will be weird seeing them without Maiyan, Manatsu or Asuka for example 

They really do feel like they're the core of the team, indeed.

But yeah, the more I watch Nogi Kojichuu, the more I'm surprised about how well they're able to introduce new girls.

Like Miona Hori or Hoshino Minami, even Asuka or Kazumin... even if they're not the at Manatsu's level of variety skills, Bananaman and the staff as a whole are able to show their strongest points and push them further whenever they see the opportunity to.

They just need the same feeling of desperation to push forward as Minami had when she started to climb up the ranks.

Also, Minami be like:

Image result for hoshino minami gifImage result for hoshino minami gifImage result for hoshino minami gif

And I be like:

Image result for avatar foam gif

Girl be the personification of uwuness in this world, only Myoui Mina can compete with her!

• Love 1

Tamura's trick shots were amazing. Only two women in the whole country can make it haha

So not only Riria uses Diable Jambe on one of the bad guys but she also uses haki on the final boss. Nice OP (acidental?) reference there

Edited by KQI88

Sakura and Kaki magic tricks really impressed me. I'm glad they didn't reveal the behind scenes of how they pull off the tricks

everyone's going either for the see thru bangs or bangless hairstyle huh,

when will himura follow suit 😆