Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
enchante

The Official Fashion Thread

2020 Trends  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite trend(s) of Spring 2020?

• Polka Dots
    • Leather
    • Vests
    • Feathers
    • Loud Prints
    • Bermuda Shorts
    • Tiering
  2. 2. What's your least favorite trend(s) of Spring 2020?

• Polka Dots
    • Leather
    • Vests
    • Feathers
    • Loud Prints
    • Bermuda Shrts
    • Tiering

Nice thread ahmagahplz.png

What are your opinions on palazzo pants? I've been liking them a lot recently

00321068-04.jpg

Something more comfortable, loose and traditional

11505900033275-Biba-Women-Palazzos-79115

love this style of pants, especially with the tucked waist example you posted on the top. i'm really more of a tailored pants gal myself but i think these look gorgeous with wedges and espadrilles. they make for a cute summer look. i think they look the best when worn as a statement item with bold prints.

my thoughts on valentino's collection can be summed up in this gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5320299

If only the designs and cuts were interesting, i'd let it pass but it's a mess lol

Nice thread ahmagahplz.png

What are your opinions on palazzo pants? I've been liking them a lot recently

00321068-04.jpg

Something more comfortable, loose and traditional

11505900033275-Biba-Women-Palazzos-79115

I like them. They're so comfortable.

If only the designs and cuts were interesting, i'd let it pass but it's a mess lol

balmain's collection too. i mean this, is literally every avant-garde design ever, it's so basic. so many disappointments from major names this year.  

balmain's collection too. i mean this, is literally every avant-garde design ever, it's so basic. so many disappointments from major names this year.  

Yeah...i feel like we keep seeing the same designs used and re-used...

Do you guys have any tips for someone short as hell? I'm pretty much Ariana's height and sometimes I feel like I look odd in some clothes

are you trying to look taller or just wondering how to style with a petite body? 

How to style it, I don't mind being short hahaha

in that case i'd say definitely shop in petite sections, those clothes are outfitted for small people. also getting clothes tailored is a really good way to make all your clothes look put together. for some height heels are your friends. i'd recommend a tall boot, chunky heel or wedge as opposed to a stiletto. 

in that case i'd say definitely shop in petite sections, those clothes are outfitted for small people. also getting clothes tailored is a really good way to make all your clothes look put together. for some height heels are your friends. i'd recommend a tall boot, chunky heel or wedge as opposed to a stiletto. 

I do, cuz pants never fit lmao I always need to get them shortened and adjusted rlytearpls.png I feel like long dresses are not for me right? I wore one on christmas and I looked weird. Btw wouldn't chunky heels make my ankles look chubbier? 

I do, cuz pants never fit lmao I always need to get them shortened and adjusted rlytearpls.png I feel like long dresses are not for me right? I wore one on christmas and I looked weird. Btw wouldn't chunky heels make my ankles look chubbier? 

i'm unsure, tbh i only know you're petite but you know your actual body type and can dress for it better cause you know more. i'd say long dresses are good so long as they have like a slit or something. you don't want to be in something where you're just overwhelmed by the fabric.

to anyone reading this thread: yes wear the thing, take the risk, what makes an outfit look good is CONFIDENCE. 

i'm unsure, tbh i only know you're petite but you know your actual body type and can dress for it better cause you know more. i'd say long dresses are good so long as they have like a slit or something. you don't want to be in something where you're just overwhelmed by the fabric.

Thanks, I feel like that's what happened, a wore a long...knitted I guess? dress and it wasn't really flattering, it was kinda heavy too

Thanks, I feel like that's what happened, a wore a long...knitted I guess? dress and it wasn't really flattering, it was kinda heavy too

yeah i think with any heavy fabrics with that you have to make sure to make that one piece the central focus and not overlayer, with a piece like that i'd typically belt it so it's a little more form fitting and not as overwhelming

Ooh, this is my kind of thread!

Have you guys checked Iris Van Herpen this year?

That brand and Dries Van Noten NEVER disappoint. I highly recommend checking them just to get inspired. They are breathtaking!

Also, I always check this website that allows me be to updated with what the celebrities wear (mostly western celebrities but also from several countries).

https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/

Edited by Lolly21

any recommendations for ethical petite-friendly brands? Also, is it possible to find good quality boots for under $60 or is it something I should splurge more on if I want quality?

Which material are you thinking about?

I only have 3 boots because my country's weather is tropical. Those three boots were under US$100.

1. Topshop Boston Cut-Out Boots (US$65)

b577ab435feae965e520a078c17bc7e2.jpg

2. Forever21 Slit Faux Leather Boots (US$37.80)

5587177d0f9cbd8b34800953468d430b.jpg

3. River Island Burgundy Patent Cut-Out Buckle Boots ($40, but these were on sale because original price was US$80)

river-island-Red-Burgundy-Patent-Cut-out

These were ALL purchased online, a few years ago. They are very good quality!

Hope this helps.

I also recommend checking ASOS. They have quality shoes with affordable prices.

Good luck!

Have you guys checked Iris Van Harper this year?

That brand and Dries Van Noten NEVER disappoint. I highly recommend checking them just to get inspired. They are breathtaking!

Also, I always check this website that allows me be to updated with what the celebrities wear (mostly western celebrities but also from several countries).

can't believe i forgot to check iris van herpen. thank you for reminding me the collection is gorgeous. collections like that are why i love couture week. 

icb how many of you guys like the dad sneakers trend, a betrayal of the highest kind

can't believe i forgot to check iris van herpen. thank you for reminding me the collection is gorgeous. collections like that are why i love couture week. 

icb how many of you guys like the dad sneakers trend, a betrayal of the highest kind

LOL, I don't like it either.

Now, Crochet on the other hand QRLGYBO.png

i just love how the khaki hat adds an extra touch to the outfit.

marifactory7293078920422417190.jpg

Source: Marishe

OOTD: DAY TWO

i was wondering when we'd get this thread! thank you idalso for taking the initiative!

i knew you were the only bitch in here i could trust

• Like 1

Have you guys checked Iris Van Herpen this year?

WHAT ANOTHER DRIES FAN????? ON OH????????? i feel like i've encountered water in the desert!!!!! my go-to brand that i wear the most tbh. the men's collection for spring 19 had me jelly tho, i wish i could just wear menswear tbh. loved the women's collection too tho but assumed i would  

WHAT ANOTHER DRIES FAN????? ON OH????????? i feel like i've encountered water in the desert!!!!! my go-to brand that i wear the most tbh. the men's collection for spring 19 had me jelly tho, i wish i could just wear menswear tbh. loved the women's collection too tho but assumed i would  

Oh, the menswear!!! I was almost in tears (no joke) when I watched the S/S 2019.

It's everything I've ever wanted and more!

You're so lucky that you can afford Dries rlytearpls.png

Slay those outfits!

wear the menswear anyways, don't let society dictate what you want to drape on your flesh prison

• Like 1