OneHallyu

The Rant Thread

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really need to get this off my chest.  Bash at myself for being so selfish and bitter. No matter how nice I try to be on the outside, I feel like I envy others too easily. I feel jealous of what ot

Tess Holliday is not fat, she's freaking obese!    Thanks to this asshole of a role model my auntie gave up on losing weight and every time we discuss about her many health problems like high blood

Cringe. Do guys like this even pay attention to the shit they spew? "Fraudulent girl gamer"  give me a fucking break, I nearly vomited, I can feel the bitterness and resentment through my laptop.. I b

lol, crying over nothing. go outside FPS. then you'll see how wrong and irrelevant you are. let's see you still stick to your precious views and ideals when you step outside of your neighborhood :derp:

It's one thing to come across cringy, obsessive and delusional kpop fans online.....seeing it in real life is fucking disgusting.

The fact that this person was in my class the entire time and I never knew they were that terrible is scary tbh.

Like for real , you're gonna say you're cool with a group and yet hope them and their fans rot in hell because they're winning in a fucking poll?!?! It's one thing to say that on stan twitter but in real life... :unsure:

Also how delusional are you to believe that everyone except your faves lipsync lmao

And who tf are you to tell me that the groups I like are disgusting....just say you have a hate boner for girlgroups and leave it at that. No need to reach and find reasons to hate them. Reasons that apply to your faves too, but you seem to be too delusional for that.

People like you are the reason I never tell anyone I'm a kpop fan. But you had to come to me, ask me if I listen to kpop and then proceed to insult the few groups I do like. Next time just ask if I listen to bts if that's all you're concerned with...

I'm so done with these newer kpop stans that act like they know everything and trash anything that isn't bts or sometimes bp. Like you discovered kpop 5 seconds ago, sit down.

It's fine if these are the only groups you like but don't wish for other groups to go to hell and bash anyone who has a different opinion. Real life isn't stan twitter, have some tact when talking with people...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

stop bragging too much. there is a difference between celebrating ur faves achievement and bragging about it all the time. your obbession over it shows ur inferiority complex and ur need for others validation for everything. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

you just shouldn't be reading that kind of stuff lmao, it just makes you mad for nothing since is full of shit and nonsense wthplz.png

Like the moment you read something like "BTS doesnt deserve the attention they get" you know is full of bs wthplz.png

believe me i don't search for it, i honestly always stumble upon that kind of trash on any social mediaohpressor.png

Edited by topherkeer

Bashing myself for caving in and eventually watched tv shows that people suggested to me. After each one I thought that I should've known better but yet I keep agreeing every single time. This is definitely one of those moment where I hate the people-pleaser side of me so much.

Riverdale, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Dawson's Creek and Suits are not enjoyable at all twitch.gif

This site is suppose to help but it don't work for me.

I tried emailing feedback for help and even gave detailed instructions on where the issue occured. The staff gave a reply that showed she never even tried to deal with my issue. Her reply is 100% useless and showing 0 effort is put in trying to.

I didn't even try again because I have completely given up.

Oh my God, I feel like fighting someone the next time they bring up "learning the history of kpop" or something along the lines of that bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime I see something as hilarious as that. No one actually cares enough to learn the history of kpop. Like I don't bother to learn the history of American music or anything like that. I only see this bullshit with kpop fans that want to downplay other groups and hype up their favs, ironically those who say that don't care enough to be accurate themselves and attribute why kpop is the way it is to their favs and sometimes over exaggerates the impact of their favs. "If it wasn't group X kpop groups wouldn't have/do *insert whatever here*" Like who cares besides overly arrogant fans. I've seen people do this shit to Bts everytime they do something because people are salty it's not their favs and try to act like what their favs did 10 years ago directly affected Bts' popularity (especially in the US) today. I just feel like people do it for bragging and tearing other groups down for the sake of it rather than educating/informing. No one has to learn the history of a music genre that's meant to be fun unless they're interested in it.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

I was supposed to do a lot of stuff today, I planned everything but NO, you had to decide what I was going to do instead, made me change MY plans and now I still have a shiton of stuff to do just because I had to follow whatever your shitty plan was for me today. F u mom

Oh my God, I feel like fighting someone the next time they bring up "learning the history of kpop" or something along the lines of that bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime I see something as hilarious as that. No one actually cares enough to learn the history of kpop. Like I don't bother to learn the history of American music or anything like that. I only see this bullshit with kpop fans that want to downplay other groups and hype up their favs, ironically those who say that don't care enough to be accurate themselves and attribute why kpop is the way it is to their favs and sometimes over exaggerates the impact of their favs. "If it wasn't group X kpop groups wouldn't have/do *insert whatever here*" Like who cares besides overly arrogant fans. I've seen people do this shit to Bts everytime they do something because people are salty it's not their favs and try to act like what their favs did 10 years ago directly affected Bts' popularity (especially in the US) today. I just feel like people do it for bragging and tearing other groups down for the sake of it rather than educating/informing. No one has to learn the history of a music genre that's meant to be fun unless they're interested in it.

*clap clap* SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK!

no-one has to get "educated" on a single thing they enjoy or do not enjoy outside of their will. no-one has to follow your pretty little world rules because that is irrelevant outside of it. your attempt to make a person "appreciate" ___ more will just make them even more annoyed than last time, why do people think it's their job to be some moral doctor or something these days? and in the end they flop anyway. i've been "educated" three times or more here and by the tinest bit of research i've proven these harvard professors absolutely 100% wrong. then they just fumble around for words and end it with a SJW insult or whatever, because they have nothing.

opinions must not even be a word on this site. it's amazing how self centered people are here.

• Like 1

Why is that when you make an appreciation thread for any Twice members, there is only positive comments but Jihyo thread always attract trolls or negative people?

Why are you so all butthurt about Jihyo being called pretty to the point that you even have to go on her appreciation thread?

Ughh i guess we can say they are insecure and feeling threatened by Jihyo.

Good then.

I love Ryan Higa for many reasons but this is at the top of my list. This video perfectly sums up what I want to rant about

"unless you prefer to stay and share the rest of us how you feel in the comment section below a 3-5 paragraph essay using big words to show everyone how well educated you are on the matter."

dam*. boy went in even BEFORE he went in :har: i haven't watched him in so long, thanks for sharing. what a relief this is.

• Like 1