• Please log in to reply
11905 replies to this topic

#11901 skywalker

skywalker

💕

• PipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

lors it's been a while since i last was in such a foul mood i need to fucking chill

#11902 miriki

miriki

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationCity Z

Posted Yesterday, 07:05 PM

I really like jumpsuits, but it's such a torture when you have to go to the toilet. I almost peed myself bc it took me so long to unbotton the jumpsuit wthplz.png

#11903 Simple Plan

Simple Plan

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

Royal expectations coming from people that can't afford toilet paper. Wealth, beauty and luxury is all that matters to them, nothing more. Foreigners have invested and taught us to 'function' otherwise we would have been unable to sustain. This country will stay shit because of its stinking mentality, when you're piss poor and refuse bread because you want lobster even though there are barely any teeth in your mouth. 

#11904 pennylene92

pennylene92

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

This year has really showed me how much my mother does not give a shit about me, and that my sister is her favorite. For years I've always felt like my mother preferred my sister over me, especially in high school, but these last few months have truly proved it for me. Call me jealous or immature I don't care, but its really annoying that I have to practically beg my mother to even consider buying me something but when it comes to my sister she drops everything for her. If I want a new dress or invitations for my graduation I have to figure it out on my own, but when compared to last year when my sister graduated, my mother went all out and dropped nearly $2500 on her.Today we were arguing about she doesn't have money to waste on the "useless things" I think I need, then literally three hours after that she goes and buys a $200 wallet for my sister that she doesn't need and will only ruin really quick. I don't have a job because I'm not allowed to work while student teaching and if I get caught having a job I could risk my position in the program so I have to depend on my parents for financial support, but I hate that so I've been trying to stretch out the last of my university refund in order to make it until May. 

I know a bunch of yall will look at this and think I'm a whiny brat for complaining about material items, but its more than just that. I'm in my final two months of college before I graduate in May, I have a full load this semester with student teaching and trying to find a job. I'm stressed out to the point that I've lost a shit ton of weight (not good for someone who weighs less than 95 pounds already). A little support from my mother's end would be nice but she doesn't even do that for me since "my problems are nothing compared to my sister's." My sister is in graduate school, and I get that it's stressful on her, but I would appreciate it if my mother wouldn't write off my problems as frivolous and unimportant, and tell me that my problems are nothing compared to my sister's just because I don't come home at the end of the day stomping around and throwing tantrums like my sister does on a daily basis. I have always been quiet and less vocal about my problems compared to my sister who lets it all out so I guess it's my fault I'm treated the way I am.

I hate the fact that I sound like a whiny little kid but I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of being pushed to the side by someone who is supposed to love and care about me. I honestly can't wait to graduate so I can finally have an excuse to move miles away from my mother. If I could I would move to a different country just to get away, but right now I think I'll just be extra childish I would move closer to my paternal aunts since my mom hates them and does everything she can in order to avoid being near them. 

#11905 Sian Sian

Sian Sian

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSF9 Yoo Tae Yang's perfect jaw line....

Posted Yesterday, 10:03 PM

its so stressful to see bandwagon fans scolding other fandom, what should i do to avoid reading that? liking kpop thats the risk i have to endure it or stop the kpop at all?

#11906 Ripiatonight

Ripiatonight

ALLKPOP >> ONEHALLYU

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Dont worry you dont seem like a whiny brat at all. I faced this growing up, I was among the 4 youngest in my family and literally mother would spend everything on my sisters and leave me with nothing to the point I didn't even have enough clothes to last a week.. whereas my sisters would be overflowing with stuff, and all the things i did have were given from distant relevatives, we were poor so i knew I wasn't to expect anything but when I see my siblings get spoilt it made me hate my parents not my siblings.

What you need to do is tell them directly how you feel and complain like a brat...moan loudly they probably haven't realized..to your sis too. if still they dont care then you know you're on your own, its tough but there are ways to get finance without a real job, for example YouTube- selling a novel tona publishing company- designing a website for a company in need, just actually try whatever you are good at, if you want it badly enough then you can support yourself.. (my 13 year old brother earns a lot from designing websites for company's with low class ones no qualifications at all lol)

Up, Up and Away!