• Please log in to reply
13588 replies to this topic

#10741 Pleasure

Pleasure

i love you

• PipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:01 AM

ugh the right side of my mouth hurts so bad, why is it so sore.... i can't even eat on my right side, sigh... pain go away pls

#10742 *Justin Seagull*

*Justin Seagull*

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationTHE AREA BLACKPINK IS IN

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

Why is it that everytime an idol injuries themselves kpop stans like to play doctor so much? If an official statement mentions something and it doesn't mention what you're thinking at all then what was written in the statement must be what's correct right? Why does everyone has to go run around writing fanfics about what happened without knowing shit and causing general confusion? It's seriously so fucking annoying.

your sig

:chu:

#10743 pr0chicken007

pr0chicken007

Chaos

• PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:34 AM (Edited by pr0chicken007, 22 December 2016 - 11:35 AM.)

this forum is basically just armys circle jerking their hate for exo now, sad

so true. all recent posts about exo in bashing thread are from BTS fans then their upvote squad does the rest. During EXO-SJ days, it's not even this bad. upvote you but still -1

#10744 heyheyheyheyhey

heyheyheyheyhey

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • LocationHEY

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

so true. all recent posts about exo in bashing thread are from BTS fans then their upvote squad does the rest. During EXO-SJ days, it's not even this bad. upvote you but still -1

theyre deadass worse than k-fans. they're so pressed

#10745 Pleasure

Pleasure

i love you

• PipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:02 PM

it's not that serious fam. :imstupid:

#10746 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:23 PM

I guess the news that masters is no longer free for student workers but just a discount on tuition has put a damp in my short term goal once I get my bachelors. 

I have good work experience but if I get considered for that other job then I will have real life experience of SaaS which would help boost my resume. 

I only have PaaS as a simulation for classes and no real live experience. Could't even get it to deploy successfully  :._.:

#10747 jaewell

jaewell

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Locationspain

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

Im tired of kpop fans using suju as scapegoats. Sure, SJ have fucked up but that doesn't define them or dismisses the good deeds they have done.

#10748 denizen mars

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

Current mood: hungry but can't make food because my landlord has hours-long skype calls with her internet boyfriend in the kitchen and will scowl at me if I use the microwave probably

#10749 MaroonedInMumbai

MaroonedInMumbai

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:10 AM

MMA has sucked the fun out of everything. I use to like numbers, now I couldn't careless.

#10750 Skyblue4U

Skyblue4U

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

I find it really interesting that people try to argue what quality K-Pop music is. In terms of music it's perfectly fine to have different taste and I would definitely respect someones 'tasteful' opinion. In contrast, if you try to argue that Twice - Cheer Up, Red Velvet - Russian Roulette or I.O.I - Very Very Very isn't quality K-Pop...I don't know what to say to you.
By definition pop music is;  'commercial popular music, in particular accessible, tuneful music of a kind popular since the 1950s and sometimes contrasted with rock, soul, or other forms of popular music.'
Producers of pop songs try to create music that's commercially viable and try to reach a large audience. If it's well received by the general population then it's by definition a quality pop song. Because it's 'pop'ular. Not to say that there a groups out there less popular than Twice, Red Velvet or I.O.I aren't quality music. I'm sure there are tons of pop music critics that can dissect pop music more professionally than the people here at OH. I just find it stupid that people would bash K-Pop stars for doing their job which is being popular.   

#10751 Kenji

Kenji

Minari and Seulbear Knight~☆

• PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:57 AM

does being a once makes other people neg with just asingle statement from me?

whoa~ does other people really just insecure of them, i saw some other post that twice would decline their popularity cause they depend on fanboys like me~

well i can say to those people that not all guys are the same we can stay as a fan for a long time too

i am a sone since 2012 will always be,

#10752 lemonhope

lemonhope

Titan freak

• PipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  • LocationGirl group wonderland~

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:54 AM

House guest are so fucking annoying bringing there kids and there fat asses just gtfo really no one asked you to come.

#10753 blurry isolation

blurry isolation

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:11 AM

Fuck this, I'm in Mexico and nothing on Viki is available to watch. I wanna go home now... >:(

#10754 Yoongi's Side Piece

Yoongi's Side Piece

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationOld Jersey

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:40 AM (Edited by Yoongi's Side Piece, 23 December 2016 - 06:45 AM.)

The whole BB album situation is embarrassing, and i don't really feel too bad for VIPs bc their pretty arrogant, but I can't at EXO-ls acting like VIPs are the only ones that showed their asses today. First off, the fact that many exo-l were monitoring that thread, replying with fake congratulations and saying they're happy that the 'burden' of EXO being physical kings has been lifted from EXO-ls shoulders and they were relieved about that. Calling bb's kings, and acting like they didn't even really care about exo not being the top when it came to physicals anymore. But as soon as the news came through that BB  only did 60k, their true selfs came out and all of a sudden it was 'lol i knew something was off' and 'did ya'll really think bb was about to be the physical kings?' and ' that's what ya'll get for trying exo ' or whatever. Basically outing themselves that irl they were stressing over the record and EXO's physical king title the whole time. And don't get me started with the ones who were really rooting for BB...but only bc that meant that they would snatch BTS's 4th Quarter/ best selling korean languange album of 2016 award/title. BB might have eventually shattered EXO's sales if the 320k had been true , but at least that meant they took BTS down with them. EXO-l know that there's no way EXO's new Jingle bells album is about to sell 714k before the end of 2016, so BB was their last hope to keep it out of BTS's hand. And as you can see with the way so many exo-l were throwing support behind bb in that thread vs the fight they put up every time BTS sales of WINGS went up, they would have no problem with BB surpassing them since their legends/sunbaes and it's their last album b4 TOP enlists (i.e. they can chalk it up to being an anomoly). So if ur an exo-l, before you try and drag VIPS for this incident, drag ur own fandom first

#10755 KUMA-MON

KUMA-MON

✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:21 AM

stop being a little pathetic stalker 

#10756 miyacchi

miyacchi

ʙᴏɴᴀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,194 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:29 AM

why are some people so obsessed...?

#10757 Rene.

Rene.

♡NINI-CEPTION♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts
  • LocationFlop threads.

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

Never understood why people write essays about groups they are not even stanning

Like stop embarrassing yourself, even following tags exclusive to that group

Such sad creatures lol

#10758 SouFiel

SouFiel

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

working retail during this time of of year is actually hell on earth....people are actual demons

C0FhOfNVIAAlCbx.jpg

#10759 Enyo

Enyo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

Lmao at the kpop fans trying to shade Ricky Martin, your oppas and unnies wish they had his career.

#10760 nicophos

nicophos

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

i hate it when people post threads and the title says something thats clearly OVERESTIMATING over 9000 their biases. jesus christ, your biases are amazing- they dont need your overating shit. 

like "isnt [insert idol name here] the hottest kpop star?" "or when will your faves?"

go to hell please. 
pardon the language, i really am bothered, 

Up, Up and Away!