• Please log in to reply
16651 replies to this topic

#10741 SAUCY

SAUCY

YNWA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,605 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:46 AM

wtf is the point of buying a house with air conditioner if you refuse to use it at all. istg. im going to have to buy a fucking fan. 

#10742 TwixBix

TwixBix

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:55 AM

To my bf's ex-gf whom he broke up with long ago, that lives out of state, and who's a complete stranger to me:
If he doesn't want to be friends with you on any social media, just accept it instead of looking like a desperate and nosey Ho by requesting to follow me (his gf) on instagram and FB. I don't know you, and you certainly don't need to know nothing about me.

#10743 Aquashakencola

Aquashakencola

:')

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts
  • Location[NCT 127 - Good thing] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 170105

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:11 AM (Edited by Aquashakencola, 26 November 2016 - 03:01 PM.)

you're complaining about how cold my room is but you dont even try to bring a heater in or give a me a proper bed?? ok thanks

Spoiler

#10744 Jujuwah

Jujuwah

신경 쓰지 마

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,920 posts
  • LocationTwicing

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:40 AM

I WANT A DARK SMOKEY OH THEME !

large.png

#10745 Kstarnet

Kstarnet

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
  • LocationWatching dramas with Jinwoo in my house

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

I am just trying to gather opinions from other people and present them to you for discussions yet you think that I am disobeying you WTF.

To that bitch that calls me out and says that you are a mother, I wonder how your family survives with your bitchy attitude. I hope you suffer from high blood pressure and stay in hospital for the rest of your life

#10746 Forever Alone

Forever Alone

⭐️ChimBeam⭐️

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts
  • Location🌙 💫 ⭐️ 🌟

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:52 AM

Me bactracking threads on OH:

tumblr_inline_ob5hmmlt8o1tbry80_500.gif

Me wondering if I should post in certain threads:

puzzled-andy-nard-dog.gif

Me giving up,rather not bothering:

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

#10747 ケロちゃん

ケロちゃん

Idol

• PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

Petty petty petty just petty.
Idc your "king" or your liking to music.
Just keep liking your faves,Ignore mines and keep living.
I hate people stupid.

#10748 BingeulBingeul

BingeulBingeul

N City ∞

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • LocationPatiently waiting for that SudannaYuzuYully and NCT J unit collab.

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:37 PM

The amount of hypocrisy from a certain fandom on this site

#10749 Ynez the Splendid

Ynez the Splendid

Idol

• PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOn Suraya Bay nursing a Starduster

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

I'm tired salty people. If you don't like the group, stop showing up on their threads.

#10750 seriouslykpop

seriouslykpop

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:57 PM

I don't get how some people hate on a group because of a fandom, especially when the music is good and the members are likable. Seriously, no matter how many issues I've had with exo-ls in the past, my positive opinion on EXO remains the same and I still have all their discography on my phone. I'm genuinely happy when the members succeed and the group gets recognized for their hard work, simply because I know they're good people and have no fault on the flaws of their fandom. Why can't others realize this too? And not just regarding EXO, I mean this to every group that gets shit on because of stupid individuals on their fandom. 

#10751 Mogwai

Mogwai

sekaichen supremacist

• Oh!Pressor
  • 12,432 posts
  • Locationit is the east and Jongdae is the sun

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:52 PM

May the kpop gods give me strength and clear the stupid ass results I get when I search Jongdae on Twitter, both romanised and hangul. Thanks. Also Twitter should let me block selective tweets.

#10752 asutra

asutra

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,603 posts
  • Locationkim myungsoo's right dimple

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:28 AM

I can call my bias name whatever I want get over it

And that exol-melon mess is so embarrassing omg

#10753 Enyo

Enyo

Idol

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:30 AM

Why am I like this? I'm so tired of everything.

#10754 Idaya

Idaya

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:02 AM

seriously tumblr post is really Agh. Can you not tagging all of member when even that member is not in the photo I need to scroll sooooo much just to find the right one. esp the shipping one! !! it not even the pairing of the member in the tag.

#10755 YooJeong

YooJeong

★*:・Save Me・:*★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Location★ Stanning Twice the Queens of Bops ★

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:29 AM

Can we PLEASE, for the love of God/All that is holy/sacred/whatever, can we PLEASE MOVE ON FROM MMA? 

This is such an utter mess and so irrelevant and futile. In the long run, it's one damn award, when both groups already have or will have HUNDREDS, COUNTLESS other awards. Can we please just forget it? 

Being a part of both fandoms, I sometimes feel like I can't even post in the Exo/BTS threads because I'm a fan of both and the bad blood and fanwars between both fandoms right now is just horrible that I feel like I can't post in either thread, only individual threads and Twice thread. 

I understand that we're all fans and we love our groups but is there really a need to get so horrible and ugly about one awards show? ONE. There are so many other awards. I can understand the mess but its gone on too long, too far, and too much. Forget about it and move on. Every year there is a mess about who wins what, soooo let's just learn to let it go, jfc. 

KPop is supposed to be fun, this sucks all the damn joy out of it. Let me listen to music and spazz over my biases in peace, damn

#10756 chichic✿

chichic✿

(((o(*▽*)o)))

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,706 posts
  • Location#winnercity

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:26 AM

eleanor & park was a total snoozefest and rainbow rowell is overrated af.

stop with the nerdy girl finds love cliche ugh 

#10757 SerendipityDream

SerendipityDream

The One with the Dimple

• PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

I finally see why people hate award season. I knew it was bad but damn. Some of you are way too attached to your faves and yes I'm talking about both sides of this situation. Y'all have been going back and forth since October, and quite honestly, it's making both fandoms look hypocritical and stupid af. Shut up already.

#10758 xoxogrn

xoxogrn

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

My friend can never be happy for me. I just sent her a message about something that made me happy today and she totally ignored it, just said something else. Even if it's fake, why can't you just congratulate me or something? It's not the first time it happens and I hate this about her. It's at a point I can't even say much to her when we're talking irl. My mom thinks she's envious and I'm starting to believe her. This annoys the hell out of me!

#10759 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,242 posts
  • Locationяι∂ιиg тнє ∂яαgσи

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:35 PM (Edited by selva3bd, 23 November 2016 - 03:36 PM.)

So, OH in its new form AKA EXOLsvsARMYsHallyu is getting boring and repetitive. Beating a dead horse at this point >_>

#10760 ACER

ACER

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,478 posts
  • Location💧💧𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫💧💧

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:53 PM

waiting for BB to come and save this EXO-LsXARMYs mess in OH would great if SNSD CB at the same time smh 

need some new materiel in OH it's getting boring as F when will MAMA come..

I want Twice to snatch all the awards  :unimpressed:

Up, Up and Away!