24367 replies to this topic

#24281 Nadjell

Nadjell

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
  • LocationM.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

I would like that miss A comeback/reband as a three member group with Jia, Fei and Min since I never really liked Suzy

that would never happen, but I'd love it

#24282 ~nashira~

~nashira~

Trainee

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationJimin Parks heart I wish

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:14 AM

I HATE fanwars because I stan a lot of groups and I always get so embarassed and upset because 9 times out of 10 it's between two groups I stan. For example I'm a massive Army and Exo-l so you can probably imagine how that feels. If you don't like a group can you at least be respectful to them. Unless this group has actually hurt you or damaged your family or done something VERY wrong which is extremely unlikely just leave them alone. It hurts me so much to see groups I love fighting when we could all just be in peace

#24283 Pleasure

Pleasure

kiss me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:50 AM

:(

#24284 redlovespucca

redlovespucca

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:03 AM

Spoiler

#24285 hanchinho

hanchinho

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) what

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on Earth

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:09 AM

in the end, money is always the problem

#24286 BlazingCobaltX

BlazingCobaltX

Banana Culture anti

• PipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:45 AM (Edited by BlazingCobaltX, 12 January 2019 - 06:46 AM.)

I fucking see you Dutch television. I see you reporting on the Uyghur camps as if they are just "training institutes" for radicalised Muslims. I see you framing it as a positive program with good effects on the population's behaviour, blatantly keeping your silence about the multiple human rights violations that are happening behind the camera. Abductions, jailing, indoctrination. Don't call them concentration camps and the average viewer will think "wow, if it works on China's Muslim terrorists, it should work for ours too!" 

No mention that the region was autonomous until China's Communist Party seized control. No mention of China's aggressions against the Uyghur, only the other way around. Plenty of room left open to assume they are Muslim immigrants/refugees/infiltrants like the ones we are "having" in Europe. The situation presented vaguely enough that their situation could be copypasted on ours, even though you are very aware that it's very, very different. 

The message is loud and clear. This report is utterly dehumanising and it left me feeling disgusted. I expected better from you - but who knows if China bought your silence, too. 

#24287 Charlotte Linlin

Charlotte Linlin

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationWhole Cake Island

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:25 AM

I hate this post concert feeling

When am I going to see Taeyeon again ?!?!

#24288 Pleasure

Pleasure

kiss me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

i am more desperate for this than anything else... can we speed up the process 

#24289 alski

alski

ᴺᴱᴾᴱᵀᴬ

• PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:10 AM

Ztopia sloth? F y'all I did more work than both of you combined, slacking off just bc of seniority

#24290 Pradafantaisie

Pradafantaisie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationDreamland, city 127

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

i don't understand why i feel so sadwarstarplz.png

#24291 kaydavee

kaydavee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:59 AM

wish i could afford to fly there the world is too big

#24292 Qκᴅxκsτнsυsεκs

Qκᴅxκsτнsυsεκs

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Location~Namjoon's Dimples~

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:02 PM

These dumb asses literally fuck these bitch ass sheep (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

#24293 125628

Trainee for 9 Years

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:09 AM

can Facebook please ban middle aged people from commenting on facebook posts lmao fucking dumbass ignorant racists, sexists, homophobes etc
the amount of disrespect to others is real

actually, ban middle aged to old people from Facebook altogether lmao they ain't use social media responsibly

that'll also solve like 80% of the fake news issue

#24294 Kstarnet

Kstarnet

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • LocationWatching dramas with Jinwoo in my house

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:01 AM

Men seriously have to stop with the insistent approach. If I already refused your advancements once, twice, THREE TIMES, it means I don't want you and I don't care about you. And you're annoying and unattractive. Just stop. You will get nothing besides the creepy reputation.

This guy is 31 YEARS OLD, kept making personal questions about me and trying to get my number and even asking about marriage wtf. He also had the audacity to say I'm too mean and hard to deal with. Some people just don't have common sense. There's no point in trying to play their game or caring about them. It's like talking to a wall and I only expect the worst from these people so I won't have any other unpleasant surprises. We all know people who act this way should never be treated with respect or estimation, because they don't treat others the same way. So why should I care about being nice, why should I give personal info, why should I respect someone who is CLEARLY being intrusive and disrespectful? This people don't deserve any, how this behavior is considered so normal is just beyond me. Today is a valuable lesson. I've gone through this before, but now I understand better the proper way to deal with these... Creatures. So that's fine for now. Situations like this makes me value men who don't do this shit a lot more.

I read a lot of letsnotmeet reddit stories of how people get harassed and almost get harassed. They did help me a lot in keeping myself safe.

One of the things that could scare away the harasser is being psycho. When you see him, unleash all your weird behavior that are keeping inside to him, like laughing at him when he appear, making psycho killer noise on slicing him up to pretty little pieces, making animal noises and many more.

If that doesn't work, gather all the evidence and make a police report

#24295 후추

후추

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

Ducking coward.

#24296 Digiwon

Digiwon

MONSTA X'ꜱ Cᴜʟᴛ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

• PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Location"They're so handsome you could cry and generate power from your tears"

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:03 AM

I read a lot of letsnotmeet reddit stories of how people get harassed and almost get harassed. They did help me a lot in keeping myself safe.

One of the things that could scare away the harasser is being psycho. When you see him, unleash all your weird behavior that are keeping inside to him, like laughing at him when he appear, making psycho killer noise on slicing him up to pretty little pieces, making animal noises and many more.

If that doesn't work, gather all the evidence and make a police report

Thank you so much, I really needed this. What happened disturbed me for days, and I kept worrying about what I should do if that happened again, with nothing really looking effective. I will totally search the reddit stories you talked about. Your help is very much appreciated <3

#24297 Kstarnet

Kstarnet

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • LocationWatching dramas with Jinwoo in my house

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

Thank you so much, I really needed this. What happened disturbed me for days, and I kept worrying about what I should do if that happened again, with nothing really looking effective. I will totally search the reddit stories you talked about. Your help is very much appreciated <3

Your welcome, I'm glad that I can help you in this situation. Everyone have the right to be safe physically and mentally.

#24298 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:14 AM

Tell me ..which country join the most war??? Aka warmongers?

#24299 kaydavee

kaydavee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:32 PM

god they must be so fucking stressed out!!!!!!!! what the fuck!!!!!!!!

#24300 kaydavee

kaydavee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:47 AM

Spoiler

Up, Up and Away!